Carbie Dreams lyric:

"Used to fuck with Young Thug, I ain't addressing this shit
I caught him in my dressing rooms stealing dresses and shit"

Also throwback to 

"Softer than a homosexual" and

"Switch like faggots" 

• Upvote 1

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

This is for @Salvatore since he's going on about Cardi being transphobic :jan1: 

I'm honored to have 1 of your 5 Nicki Minaj threads created within the last 20 hours dedicated to me and me alone, it's truly something great when a stan of hers as big as yourself bestows an entire OP upon me. I may not fully stan Nicki but I truly do feel the love Indie x

• Upvote 5

Just now, Salvatore said:

I'm honored to have 1 of your 5 Nicki Minaj threads created within the last 20 hours dedicated to me and me alone, it's truly something great when a stan of hers as big as yourself bestows an entire OP upon me. I may not fully stan Nicki but I truly do feel the love Indie x

We love someone who doesn't address the actual point of the thread to use a failed drag at the OP in a desperate attempt for upvotes :jan1: 

• Upvote 2

Please don’t pretend you’re outraged by ‘transphobia’ when you constantly imply Nicki isn’t a ‘real woman’, and that she is lesser than because of it. You also have used ‘Trannyconda’ as an insult. Move along.

• Upvote 4

Just now, kordei said:

Please don’t pretend you’re outraged by ‘transphobia’ when you constantly imply Nicki isn’t a ‘real woman’, and that she is lesser than because of it. You also have used ‘Trannyconda’ as an insult. Move along.

We haven’t forgotten the countless Caitlyn Jenner comments either :kelly:

• Upvote 3

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

We love someone who doesn't address the actual point of the thread to use a failed drag at the OP in a desperate attempt for upvotes :jan1: 

So what about the faggot lyric is transphobic

& what about the Thugger dress lyric is transphobic to you; lemme get in them size 7s and see from your POV

• Upvote 1

this isn't even transphobic.

if you're familiar with young thug's fashion sense he actually also wears anything feminine. he doesn't care which gender the clothing is aimed for.

here are some examples

young-thug-jeffery1*g7iRTtpuDtNXxtdOD04KJA.jpegCBT9utYUIAAA5OE.jpg

CMQFgTBWcAEUyVz.jpgBjoCvJDIYAACnaB.jpg

• Upvote 3

When you release an album like queen you are allowed to call gay men faggots :tinashewink:

• Love 1