COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Venti

Remember when everybody hated Taylor?

Remember 2016 when Calvin clocked Taylor for throwing him under the bus:kelly:

And then Katy posting that iconic Hillary meme telling everyone she always new Taylor was a snake:kelly:

And then the whole Kanye situation:kelly:

Her team saying she didn't have any knowledge of the song and then slowly changing their story:kelly:

Kim not having it at all and exposing Taylor's ass by posting the Snapchat video:kelly:

• Upvote 2

“I don’t like your little games don’t like your tilted stage”

YUCK CHILDISH AND DISGUSTING

WHY DO U NEED TO BRING BEEF IN YOUR MUSIC TO SELL IT

• Upvote 1

and she's sitting on money now with her 3M selling album WW and sold out stadium tour 

Image result for atrl gif 

and whats kim doing ??? trying to promote that flop show by dragging her sisters ??

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

The way she had to use all of that controversy and use all 3 of them to sell LWYMMD and it still flopped. Glad my fav doesn’t need that 

Taylor Swift's "Look What You Made Me Do" blasts from No. 77 (where it debuted) to No. 1on the Billboard Hot 100 chart 

where is ariana's number one ???? the bombing couldn't even get her a #1 . She released the song for 69 cents, with a video and still got blocked .. why ???? 

Image result for atrl tiffany pollard

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado

Those were the DAYS :rucackle:

12 minutes ago, Venti said:

Remember 2016 when Calvin clocked Taylor for throwing him under the bus:kelly:

And then Katy posting that iconic Hillary meme telling everyone she always new Taylor was a snake:kelly:

And then the whole Kanye situation:kelly:

Her team saying she didn't have any knowledge of the song and then slowly changing their story:kelly:

Kim not having it at all and exposing Taylor's ass by posting the Snapchat video:kelly:

Although i love Taylor, these were so iconic :kelly: I was shook when i first saw Kim's snapchat stories :deadbanana: 

The way she had to use all of that controversy and use all 3 of them to sell LWYMMD and it still flopped. Glad my fav doesn’t need that 

Your fave also milked a marriage(and the ensuing infidelity issues), a pregnancy , and a child all for commercial gain in her music.

:beybawl:

and not a single AOTY Grammy to show for it.:beybawl:

• Upvote 2

"Taylor Swift’s “reputation” album sold 1.216 million copies in its first week in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music. "

"It's Swift’s fourth million-selling week. She is the only artist in Nielsen Music history to achieve four million-selling weeks."

Perhaps your fave should stir up some controversy so she can start flopping like this instead of discounting singles in its debut week in hopes of a #1 peak.i6xd0LF.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/chart-beat/8039676/taylor-swift-reputation-album-sells-12-million-copies-us

• Upvote 2

Just now, RicanText said:

"Taylor Swift’s “reputation” album sold 1.216 million copies in its first week in the U.S., according to Nielsen Music. "

"It's Swift’s fourth million-selling week. She is the only artist in Nielsen Music history to achieve four million-selling weeks."

Perhaps your fave should stir up some controversy so she can start flopping like this instead of discounting singles in its debut week in hopes of a #1 peak.i6xd0LF.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/chart-beat/8039676/taylor-swift-reputation-album-sells-12-million-copies-us

Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

Your fave also milked a marriage(and the ensuing infidelity issues), a pregnancy , and a child all for commercial gain in her music.

:beybawl:

and not a single AOTY Grammy to show for it.:beybawl:

Just now, DREAMPOP said:

where is ariana's number one ???? the bombing couldn't even get her a #1 . She released the song for 69 cents, with a video and still got blocked .. why ???? 

Image result for atrl tiffany pollard

the way we all clockT ha :laughcry:

• Upvote 1