Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Guest eevee

Me singing APPLAUSE by GAGS

Recommended Posts

Guest eevee
Just now, ACT2 said:

What’s ur mic setup tell me now and is it cheap

cheap idk, but i use this + this (i got a reduction on christmas i paid like $120)

then i eq-out the low frequencies, and i sing really close to the mic lmao

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eevee said:

cheap idk, but i use this + this (i got a reduction on christmas i paid like $120)

then i eq-out the low frequencies, and i sing really close to the mic lmao

 

I wanna make covers so bad but my I only have my shitty headphone mic and the P sounds are just awful :hoeanne:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest eevee
Just now, ACT2 said:

I wanna make covers so bad but my I only have my shitty headphone mic and the P sounds are just awful :hoeanne:

ikr, the blue yeti is fine too, i also used to record covers with my iphone 4s lmao, you should save some money, like $30 a month till you have enough  <3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eevee said:

ikr, the blue yeti is fine too, i also used to record covers with my iphone 4s lmao, you should save some money, like $30 a month till you have enough  <3 

I’m thinking about getting the blue yeti and a pop filter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×