Sign in to follow this  
Elusive X

Why is Shane Dawson so gross?

He literally wears the same clothes every day and looks like he hasn't showered in years.

I don't understand him.

Why does he neglect his personal hygiene? 

:britgurlbye:

• Upvote 2

He definitely looks like he smells like mayo and stale bologna. I didn’t even know he was still a thing. I thought he was popular like 5 or so years ago. I guess that shows you how much I pay attention. This is my Mariah I haven’t paid attention to YouTubers since I was about 18 when they used to be popular moment. 

• Upvote 3

he’s a king nevertheless:joanne:

he makes quality content and is genuinely a good person which is more than can be said about most people on the platform so who tf cares

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah

He makes me very uncomfortable when he zooms out of his face and shows his body.

Just now, neonnights said:

He definitely looks like he smells like mayo and stale bologna. I didn’t even know he was still a thing. I thought he was popular like 5 or so years ago. I guess that shows you how much I pay attention. This is my Mariah I haven’t paid attention to YouTubers since I was about 18 when they used to be popular moment. 

his more popular now than ever actually

• Upvote 1

Just now, demimaniac said:

his more popular now than ever actually

I don’t pay much attention to YouTubers so I wouldn’t know. Good for him, though, I suppose. 

• Upvote 1

edit: wrong thread

He was always gross looking, he's hilarious though

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

His facial hair makes him look worse than he actually is i think, i doubt that he doesn't shower and honestly, you only see him in like average a video per month, i doubt he's just wearing one shirt for weeks on end - it's all part of his 'character'

Cant STAND the way he acts like he's poor, it's so so fake. It makes me think he's just a dishonest person overall. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

Cant STAND the way he acts like he's poor, it's so so fake. It makes me think he's just a dishonest person overall. 

Yeah, i completely understand that. At the end of the day, he has two very distinct video personas, him when he's with his friends (loud, joking around) and him when he's genuinely quiet and honest

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

And the way he picks at his face and flicks dead skin off it :vom:

I feel so bad for his boyfriend....Like, imagine his morning breath :kimcry:

• Upvote 1