Jump to content
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Guest IsThatSaraS

Do you think the "Me Too" movement makes women look weak???

Recommended Posts

Guest IsThatSaraS

Lindsay Lohan does:

In a recent interview with The Times of London, the actor weighed in on the Me Too movement,
saying "I’m going to really hate myself for saying this, but I think by women speaking against all these things,
it makes them look weak when they are very strong women."
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see what she’s trying to say, but she doesn’t say it well. Anyway, didn’t she come out as a Harvey Weinstein supporter? This loony has been cancelled for years anyway. 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk if I'd call a person weak for putting their own career at risk by calling out previously undocumented sexual assault at work, especially in the entertainment industry where it is especially normalized and the entire system enables assailants to get away with it. 

Either she knows something about the movement that I don't, or 

C1hYfSgWQAAmynO.jpg

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she better drag them bitches who say #metoo for being catcalled over women who actually were raped. :somepoints:

and also she made another point when you hear Me Too by Meghallah, you just get weak and start bopping to it :somepoints:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, aahfeekiee said:

Idk if I'd call a person weak for putting their own career at risk by calling out previously undocumented sexual assault at work, especially in the entertainment industry where it is especially normalized and the entire system enables assailants to get away with it. 

Either she knows something about the movement that I don't, or 

C1hYfSgWQAAmynO.jpg

 

This

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stayhighxs said:

women lose force fighting for everyone else inteand of puting themself first

giphy.webp

maybe not white women. idk who white women have helped other than themselves :whereisit: they came up with a whole movement set up to marginalize and disenfranchise women of color - and disguised it as feminism for all hngggg :eartha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GODvril said:

she better drag them bitches who say #metoo for being catcalled over women who actually were raped. 

#metoo is as much a movement against sexual harassment as it is against sexual assault.

as long as nobody's saying "me being catcalled is worse than you being raped" or whatever I don't think there's a problem with it. 

ppl who have experienced catcalling aren't derailing from the movement - they're part of it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's a dumb ass. All the cocaine she did in the late 2000s really caught up with her brain cells. Also, her privilege never fails to shine through every ignorant statement she makes. She's cancelled (via court of public opinion, she's already been a cancelled actress for 10 years.)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jackgrande said:

Speaking out against sexual assault is literally the opposite of being weak :zoomzoom:

- Waiting years to do it is a sign of being weak.

- Waiting years to do it because everyone is.. is not only weak but opportunistic.

- Screaming “#MeToo” like Gaga does and not saying who “allegedly” assaulted you is weak and being opportunistic.  :trymebitch:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RicanText said:

- Waiting years to do it is a sign of being weak.

- Waiting years to do it because everyone is.. is not only weak but opportunistic.

- Screaming “#MeToo” like Gaga does and not saying who “allegedly” assaulted you is weak and being opportunistic.  :trymebitch:

-Or maybe it could be a possible safety issue and everyone's experience is different so who are you to judge

-Inspiration from fellow victims and their bravery is not opportunistic. 

-Victims have a right not name their abuser, again it's all conditional. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×