The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Guest IsThatSaraS

Lil Kim ends beef with Nicki MInaj "I wish her the best" | (History of feud)

Pinned posts
Guest eevee

I love Cardi, Kim & Nicki i love all of them, why do i have to choose? you know yoiur brain can do multiple tasks so u can appreciate more than one rapper guys 

Guest eevee
Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

Tea. 

They all have something to appreciate, i'm sure nicki's haters at least like one verse of her, it annoys me so much how stans always try to put females against each others, this doesn't happen with male singers/rappers, but ppl love to see female drama, all these female rappers would be stronger and bigger if they all put their magic together and even made a huge collab like Lil Kim did in the 90s with the Ladies Night remix, it's a shame.

Guest eevee
Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

Imagine if Nicki Cardi Missy  and Lil  Kim all did a collab together? That would be insane. That's never gonna happen though, it's very unlikely.

Imagine a Cupcakke, Cardi, Tink, Nicki, Azealia, Lady Leshurr, Asian Doll & Angel Haze collab

we could also throw some white girl in there, Brooke Candy, Yolandi Vi$$er, Bhad Bhabie, Iggy or Lil Debbie

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

Kim did this only because she's sick of lame ass interviewers constantly asking her about the roach.

She still don't fuck with the roach. 

Is this confirmation that you’re Lil Kim? Only she would know what she truly feels... :wendyw:

Loved you on Not Tonight (Remix) btw 

• Upvote 3

Just now, eevee said:

They all have something to appreciate, i'm sure nicki's haters at least like one verse of her, it annoys me so much how stans always try to put females against each others, this doesn't happen with male singers/rappers, but ppl love to see female drama, all these female rappers would be stronger and bigger if they all put their magic together and even made a huge collab like Lil Kim did in the 90s with the Ladies Night remix, it's a shame.

Imagine if Nicki Cardi Missy  and Lil  Kim all did a collab together? That would be insane. That's never gonna happen though, it's very unlikely.

Just now, eevee said:

Imagine a Cupcakke, Cardi, Tink, Nicki, Azealia, Lady Leshurr, Asian Doll & Angel Haze collab

we could also throw some white girl in there, Brooke Candy, Yolandi Vi$$er, Bhad Bhabie, Iggy or Lil Debbie

i stan literally everybody in there but asian doll nnn

Just now, shmeur said:

i stan literally everybody in there but asian doll nnn

asian has bops wyd

Just now, eevee said:

Bali Baby and Rico were snubbed here but tea

Just now, shmeur said:

i just never listened to her discography nnn her verse in hi bich slays tho

Yaass speak on it

Arm Froze has a good hook and Lame *****'s remix is hot :rubop:

funny how Karma works

Nicki was dissing Kim and her team used her ideas to Make Nicki Minaj and they disposed kim

Now 8 years later Nicki has No #1s, No Grammys and the GP turned their backs on her and her album is shaping up to be a flop

& they found a new IT rap girl (Cardi B)

She should've learned from that Swish Swish with Katy 

Karma keeps Receipts :taytea:

• Upvote 1