Sign in to follow this  
ACT2

POSSIBLE ENIGMA STAGE EFFECTS

So there’s this article about park theater that discusses the technology and effects that can be put on stage

ill put it in a spoiler if Gaga actually uses it and if people want to be surprised when they see it

Spoiler

So the stage can be completely covered in 3D projections.  Here is an excerpt from the article. 

"The stage is framed by a projection surface scaling 260ft across the top of the stage and 50ft tall on each side. Seven high-def projectors and two 4K projectors cover the entire surface with images including in-house designs, picture-in-picture video, and 3D imagery. No, not with glasses or anything like that, but with effects that generate the illusion of the image popping out."

What makes me think Gaga will be using this technology is the "Enigma" projected across her face in the promo images, could it be a tease of whats to come!? I think this will truly be a show like no other! Also I read that the very back row is only 145 feet from the stage. There really isn't a bad seat!

Here is the full article:

https://www.thrillist.com/entertainment/las-vegas/new-park-theater-las-vegas-mgm-music-venue

Im guessing a lot of 3D effects because of the 3D collectors ticket and the promo pic with the text “enigma” projected on her face

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jackgrande said:

Holy shit this show is going to be amazing :shookga:

Can’t wait to see videos since I cunt go :hoeanne:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pmkkardashian said:

So basically what was promised with Intel. 

Hopefully the spiders and dancing keyboard will make an appearance 

:asmrchew5:

IMAGINE HER SINGNG MJH AND 3D WEED LEAVES ARE FALLING AND SUDDENLY THEY BECOME BLOOD DROPS IN MID AIR AND SHE STARTS SINGING BLOODY MARY

:hoeanne: