The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Avalanche

The Secret World Of Jeffree Star (5 part series)

So, Shane announced this 5 part serie "The Secret World of Jeffree Star" a while ago and I watched all 5 video's. It's mind blowing how good this serie is as just a normal Youtuber is making this. Jeffree is honest about everything and with the last video I cried my eyes out, I really felt that shit. I love Jeffree and I love him even more now after opening up about everything, literally.

The series is actually very good. Check it out. Down below in the spoiler are all 5 videos.
Let me know what you think of it. 

Spoiler

• Upvote 3

This was amazing. I  remember when Shane was struggling with his channel a few years ago but he managed to turn that around and is now thriving. A Main Youtube girl :clap: 

I'm glad Jeffree learned from his mistakes and isn't as messy as his myspace days anymore. He came across as likeable in this and he's definitely alot more mature. Get coin sis :gretchy:

• Upvote 2

So cool to see them now as I (and most of us) have been following them for 10+ years. 

Trigger warning for the last episode if you're sensitive to dark topics like suicide. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lizzy Grant said:

So cool to see them now as I (and most of us) have been following them for 10+ years. 

Trigger warning for the last episode if you're sensitive to dark topics like suicide. 

I cried the last episode

• Upvote 1

Honestly one of the best things ever done on YouTube. It really changed my perception of Jeffree, just goes to show you shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover. The last episode made me cry skskdjdjdj

• Upvote 1

Just now, jackgrande said:

Honestly one of the best things ever done on YouTube. It really changed my perception of Jeffree, just goes to show you shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover. The last episode made me cry skskdjdjdj

same girl same

• Upvote 2

I used to dislike Jeffree Star bc he was racist but I saw the videos and discovered so many things about him I didn't know. I feel like I understood him better. I really applaud him for being open about the things he's shown us, especially the part about him being in the low and self harming. That resonated. Fuck.

He's honestly one of the most honest and transparent people on the internet. 

• Upvote 1