The Return of CAL Read more... ×

GoogleMyAss

Nicki Minaj to open "Queen Records" thoughts?

In preparation of her album just days away, it's been announced and speculated she's launching a new label and Apple Music station. It's not much info on this topic laying around the internet but in her Zane Lowe interview a few months ago she said she would be opening a label and signing new artist/producers and if you look closely on the album cover you can see the logo at the top

The other one with Parker and Brinx flopped into oblivion but maybe she's in a better place now :rip: Excited to see who she signs :beautyisatalent: I'm pretty sure Kash Doll needs a new label :beautyisatalent:

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

The other one with Parker and Brinx flopped into oblivion but maybe she's in a better place now :rip: Excited to see who she signs :beautyisatalent: I'm pretty sure Kash Doll needs a new label :beautyisatalent:

Tinashe gonna need some refuge soon :arisass:

• Upvote 2

According to the Twitter stans, her contract covers six albums so we have three releases to go :nickiawkward:

she signed herself a deathwish of filler oh my god :arisass: hopefully the rumors on RCA starting to drop her go through for her benefit

She’s signed to Republic. We good :beautyisatalent: 

Try CupcakKe :demilip:

• Upvote 2

Wasn't Republic the label she was having problems with? :nickiawkward:

No she was signed to some random Indy label. :jan3: After she got out she signed to Republic and blessed us with Brat Mail :beyjam:

• Upvote 1

She should sign all females only that would be a SLAY :clap:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Nicki Minaj said:

According to the Twitter stans, her contract covers six albums so we have three releases to go :nickiawkward:

No wonder why shes in the studio already after just releasing an album :trishashook:

Just now, shmeur said:

females and and gays*

i would sign with ha

Yaasss lgbt and women only label, that'd be a brick