Sign in to follow this  
Guest eevee

Have u ever tried to stop smoking?

Guest eevee

havent smoked in 3 days i hope i can maintain 

i need to lose weight and i just can't exercize while smoking it's a mess

weed makes me lazy af that's why i stopped 

i'm naturally lazy so smoking weed doesnt help lol 

I stopped smoking cigarettes every day months ago. But I still have one now and then. I plan on cutting nicotine out all together in the next 2 months! I'll never stop smoking weed though, but it's good to take breaks for your lungs and sometimes mental health.

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Who smokes cigs in 2018 except actual grandparents :deadbanana2:

Millions of people

Actual losers if you ask me. Smoking is so 2000

Well no one asked you

• Upvote 4

Guest eevee
Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

I don't smoke but I hope you get the strength to stop because it is very unhealthy for your lungs sis. 

It really sucks and it brings nothing positive theres literaly no point, you lose money and destroy your health 

+ i had asthma when i was a kidso it's even worse thats why i stopped 

Guest messiah

I don’t smoke anything because of the damage it does to your lips. Not me, these lips were made to be soft.

Never had one cuz my mum smoked when I was a child which is why I have asthma now (not severe anymore but I had attacks when I was younger), but I have a weird kink for some people that smoke and I get a lot of shit for it ksjxjsn

Actual losers if you ask me. Smoking is so 2000

You dont know peoples circumstances, stop being so judgemental and have some compassion for people who might be struggling.

Guest eevee
Just now, AngryAzalean said:

Never had one cuz my mum smoked when I was a child which is why I have asthma now (not severe anymore but I had attacks when I was younger), but I have a weird kink for some people that smoke and I get a lot of shit for it ksjxjsn

You dont know peoples circumstances, stop being so judgemental and have some compassion for people who might be struggling.

same, do u think asthma comes from that? 

There was a moment where I haven't smoked for a month who was a big progress for me but I crawled back to it

I hardly smoke as much as I used to which is a good thing but also not because i still smoke

I used to smoke a pack of cigarettes every day until last fall when I had gained like 30-40 pounds cause I just wasn’t exercising. I used to go on 10-15 kilometer runs every day and I just stopped after starting smoking in like the fall of 2016

but I found it easier to stop cause I first switched to snus (which is this pouch of nicotine idk u put it under your lip really only swedes and finnish people have it) and then I switched to milder snus, and now I use snus only on the weekends/parties when I’m drinking and don’t really crave nicotine anymore

so yeah, that’s what I did

wish u all the luck on ur journey:rihslay:

edit: also lmao I have the same thing I’m naturally such a fucking procrastinater and lazy person all around

so in my country, if you get great grades on finals you get straight to the university you want, but if you do poorly you have to spend like 6 months of your life reading 8 hours a day for admissions test and I have my finals in a month and started reading yesterday when the rest of my friends have read all summer cause I have been doing nothing but smoking weed and laying on the couch watching national geographic for the past two months