Sign in to follow this  
Treacherous Swiftie

Normani is coming for our wigs? Why?

In my opinion, Normani is the most likable girl from flop harmony, and I'm  really excited for her debut album, and if she delivers I may even stan. 

Spoiler

And the only one I  pay attention to

Let's be real Cumila's debut album was so hyped,  Havana was such a bop, but then the album dropped and it wasn't very good. Plus Normani is working on her album with legends like Missy Elliot. So why is Normani coming for our wigs?

• Upvote 3

Guest eevee

i can't get into her idk, any song recommendation?

She's definitely coming :beysass:

The amount of support she's getting on the album is crazy. The fact that Boots (who helped create Beyonce Self Titled) came to NOLA to work on her debut is MAJOR considering he doesn't work with many artists. I think she's gonna be big if she can get the GP invested in her. I also think she's going to get an industry push so we can get some new/authentic faces in R&B. With the support of Tunji (label head) and Brandon (manager), she's about to dominate!

:manibye:

• Upvote 3

Just now, eevee said:

any song recommendation

Only one song at the moment which is Love Lies but she has some dope covers on YT that can give you a sample of her solo vocal talents.

• Upvote 1

Guest IsThatSaraS

This album better still slay us in 15-20 years, the same way that albums like Dangerously In Love and Butterfly are!!!!

Her vocals aren't the best, but I feel like she is going deliver a revolutionary debut album, which will change mainstream music and begin the end of the trap era

• Upvote 2

Just now, Venti said:

Her vocals aren't the best, but I feel like she is going deliver a revolutionary debut album, which will change mainstream music and begin the end of the trap era

I'd bet more money on Queen going #1 and staying than Normani having any impact whatsoever

4HNt0w0.gif

• Love 1

she hasn't released anything I like beside love lies but only time will tell how big she'll get 

and not a selena gomez stan coming for normani when your fave can't even whisper on key  :deadbanana: