The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
SarasWorstNightmare

Adore Delano EXPOSES Jessie J #JessieJIsOverParty

Guest messiah

Jessie J is over because some drag queen doesn’t like her... :hilaryk:

Oh Indie...

adore is the same girl that trashed a hotel room and yelled, got noise complaints from people sleeping next door- and then bitched...all the while approaching 30

not to mention she called Vixen a loser for leaving the reunion but it's the same bitch that quit the show because she didn't want to cinch her waist

vDYt9Pc.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just now, Salvatore said:

adore is the same girl that trashed a hotel room and yelled, got noise complaints from people sleeping next door- and then bitched...all the while approaching 30

not to mention she called Vixen a loser for leaving the reunion but it's the same bitch that quit the show because she didn't want to cinch her waist

vDYt9Pc.jpg

Adore is the most successful ex-drag from RPDR alumni and The Flopxen will never even see 1/10th of Adore's success. And that's on THAT.

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

Adore is the most successful ex-drag from RPDR alumni and The Flopxen will never even see 1/10th of Adore's success. And that's on THAT.

I'm commenting on Adore's hypocritical arrogance in trying to call out Jessie J- I don't care how many straight white girls latched onto the first queen that chose to consider their zodiac sign as part of their personality.

7EKtGhI.jpg

Guest messiah
Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

I think you’re forgetting a drag queen by the name of Bianca Del Rio... nice try henny. :britbye:

You gonna accept tea from a queen that posts pics of the water bottles she's peed in? :naomi:

• Upvote 2

I mean detox and Michelle visage spilled the tea on this on the rupaul podcast first

• Upvote 1

I feel like we already knew she was arrogant, she has such a fake self obsessed personality but she’s still more talented than over half of the pop girls out right now and of all time so we will SUPPORT :tellem: