Breakdown

Is Ariana Being Immature?

She kind of comes off annoying using stan language and the word itself in a real argument :demilip:

• Upvote 4

Can you go stan someone else? :lmfao:

The boo fucking hoo one was uncalled for and seemed kind of rude tbh even though I cackled at Alexa go play Pete Davidson sksk but we don't know everything. Like if you look, it's the same stan saying both things. Maybe she got offended at the stan for accusing her of cheating on mac and so she snapped with the next comment.  :azealiakunt:

The fan spilled in the second one though. Alexa has more self-respect than to play Pete Davidson anyways, only bootleg google home would do that. :azealiakunt:

• Upvote 6

That "stan" has me screaming though :kelly: She straight up told Ariana she gonna skip that song skfskskfs :kelly:

• Upvote 4

Just now, barbiej33p said:

That "stan" has me screaming though :kelly: She straight up told Ariana she gonna skip that song skfskskfs :kelly:

Literally all of her stans I follow on Twitter don’t say they will and don’t like Pete. You’d think she’d me more considerate about her fans not liking someone who joked about a situation that involved them dying. :whereisit:

• Upvote 3

She’s being a bitch but I don’t blame her tbh, she’s probably tired of all the bullshit (even though I agree with all the bullshit). It’s honestly better if she just ignores it all or at least just not reply :whereisit:

• Upvote 2

I’m also kind of just realising how contradictory the last 2 songs of Sweetener are gonna be :whereisit: Get Well Soon which is likely an ode to Manchester/about her feelings after it (hence the length) literally RIGHT after an interlude about the guy who fucking joked about it...  :whereisit:

• Upvote 4

Well she can defend herself, she doesn't have to agree with everything her fans say. However, her response was rude and kinda childish tbh...

Just now, AtlanticRecordsAssistant said:

She's absolutely AWFUL to her fans

How can anyone with self respect stan this orange midget?

she is flying out her own fans to LA tonight for her Sweetener slumber party

try again

• Upvote 1

Honestly that “fan” deserved it. Don’t accuse someone for cheating and except nothing in return. They’re probably one of those fans who do nothing but complain and shade Ariana anyway so I don’t feel sorry for them. Ariana don’t want no fake fans

• Upvote 1

Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

There is nothing wrong with being short. People do not choose to be short, that's disrespectful to real  little people.

Being short is generally viewed as less attractive. That's why most models have to be above 5'10". And Ariana is around 5'0". That's a child's height.

I surprised people think trolls deserve politeness when they are flippantly making awful accusations like infidelity about someone

I’d probably care about her immature response if she wasn’t being consistently harassed on social media about these things since the breakup news

• Upvote 2