The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Guest IsThatSaraS

MEGARATE | BLACK MIRROR | SEASON 4 (2017) | WINNER ANNOUNCED

Pinned posts
Guest IsThatSaraS

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S TIME TO REVEAL THE WINNER OF BEST BLACK MIRROR SEASON 4 EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest IsThatSaraS

ARKANGEL

Image result for black mirror season 4 arkangel

Marie briefly loses track of her three-year old daughter Sara, and decides to have her implanted with the Arkangel system, allowing Marie to use a tablet to track her, monitor her health and emotional state, and censor sights she doesn't want Sara to see, such as blood. As Sara grows up, Marie recognises that Arkangel is hampering Sara's growth, but the tracking device cannot be removed; instead, Marie disables the tablet. As Sara becomes a rebellious teenager, Marie becomes distrustful of her and reactivates Arkangel, discovering her to be taking drugs with a boyfriend Marie does not approve of. When Sara sneaks off to spend the night with her boyfriend against Marie's orders, Arkangel warns Marie, and Marie secretly gives Sara emergency contraception pills, causing her to get sick at school. Sara returns home and finds Marie has reactivated Arkangel; Sara beats Marie with the tablet, unaware of how much harm she has done due to the censoring filter, and runs away, Marie calling after her in vain.

Guest IsThatSaraS

CROCODILE

Image result for black mirror season 4 crocodile

Mia and her boyfriend Rob end up in a hit-and-run with a bicyclist, killing him; Rob has them dispose of the body and stay quiet on the matter. Fifteen years later, Mia is married with a son, and has a successful career. While on travel, Rob visits Mia and suggests they tell the truth about the bicyclist, but Mia, fearing this would ruin her career, kills Rob and hides his body. Meanwhile, Shazia, an insurance investor, is following a trail of accounts on an unrelated accident, using a device that can visualize memories from eyewitnesses. Shazia sees one memory that has Mia as an eyewitness to the accident, and approaches Mia about her help in the investigation. Mia is unable to avoid helping, and Shazia sees Rob's murder in her memories. Though Shazia promises not to say anything even to her husband, Mia kills her, and then travels to her home to kill her husband and their infant child, preventing anyone from using a similar device to identify her presence. Police investigating the deaths find that the infant was blind and would have not seen the culprit, but use the memory device on the pet guinea pig, and close in on Mia as she watches her son's school play.

Guest IsThatSaraS

METALHEAD

Image result for black mirror season 4 metalhead

Robotic guard-dogs have turned against humans, leaving the few human survivors to fend for themselves. While trying to retrieve supplies from a warehouse, Bella's companions are killed by the robots, but she manages to flee and evade their tracking devices. After eluding a sole robot by exhausting it of its power, Bella makes her way to a secured home, finding a shotgun and other weapons. However, the robot, after recharging, finds her trail. Bella manages to blind the robot and then destroy it with the shotgun, but not before the robot fires off more tracking devices, several of which embed themselves in her skin. Bella considers pulling them out but recognizes it is futile as more robots swarm towards the house, and she radios her base to let them know what happened. It is revealed Bella's team was trying to recover teddy bears for the survivors.

Guest IsThatSaraS

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE TIME HAS COME FOR ANOTHER BLACK MIRROR MEGARATE!

ENTER.... SEASON 4!!!

landscape-1513012385-black-mirror-4.jpg

NOW

THERE ARE 6 EPISODES IN SEASON 4,

ALL AVAILABLE ON NETFLIX IF YOU HAVE YET TO WATCH THEM.

SO

YOU WILL BE GIVING OUT POINTS BETWEEN 1 AND 6 TO THE EPISODES,

THE WORST BEING 1 POINT, AND THE BEST BEING 6.

YOU MUST GIVE EVERY EPISODE A DIFFERENT SCORE, FOR EXAMPLE, "EPISODE 1 -  1 POINT, EPISODE 2 -  2 POINTS..."

NO   NEED   TO    SIGN   UP!!!!

JUST SEND ME YOUR SCORES BY NEXT FRIDAY, 17TH AUG!!!!

THANK YOU :gaycat6: 

EPISODE 1 - USS CALLISTER

Image result for black mirror season 4 episode 1

EPISODE 2 - ARKANGEL

Image result for black mirror season 4 episode 2

EPISODE 3 - CROCODILE

Related image

EPISODE 4 - HANG THE DJ

Image result for black mirror season 4 episode 4

EPISODE 5 - METALHEAD

metalhead.jpg

EPISODE 6 - BLACK MUSEUM

Image result for black mirror season 4 episode 6

Guest IsThatSaraS
Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Arkangel outsold all the other sweaties

That's one of my least faves out of the whole show :yikes: 

Here for this!!!

I thought Season 4 was quite a weak season - as far as Black Mirror goes.

Metalhead serving MDNA/Joanne :gagstop: whilst Black Musuem is giving us the Ray of Light/The Fame Monster of the season.:madgebop:

tumblr_p1vv6rVniY1qa3emao8_r1_540.gif

Guest IsThatSaraS
Just now, Disco_Stan said:

I thought Season 4 was quite a weak season - as far as Black Mirror goes.

I agree. I think Season 3 is the strongest so far :gaycat:

Just now, IsThatSaraS said:

I agree. I think Season 3 is the strongest so far :gaycat:

So true!!! San Junipero alone :icant: but seasons 1 and 2 were amazing too

I hope season 5 returns to form :gaycat23:

Guest IsThatSaraS

ALRIGHT, HUNNIES! :gaycat6:

THE RESULTS SHOW WILL BE 5PM EST ON SUNDAY 19TH AUG!!!!

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO TOOK PART!!!

SEE YOU THEN!!! :cheers:

Guest IsThatSaraS

I WILL BE POSTING THE RESULTS IN 11 HOURS FROM NOWWWWWWWWWW

... JUST SO THAT WE DON'T CLASH WITH THE SWEETENER LISTENING PARTY

:gaycat6: