Sign in to follow this  
Rainbow ๐Ÿ’ซ

Ellie Goulding is engaged!

"The engagement is announced between Caspar, son of The Hon Nicholas Jopling of Yorkshire and Mrs Jayne Warde-Aldam of Yorkshire, and Elena, daughter of Mr Arthur Goulding of Hertfordshire and Mrs Tracey Sumner of West Midlands."

A source told the Sun's Bizarre column: "The couple wanted to tell friends and family first and people won't notice because her name is Elena.

"She's over the moon and has never felt so happy."

NINTCHDBPICT000393816199.jpg?w=960

NINTCHDBPICT000412590640-e1533630651894.maxresdefault.jpg

Full article:ย https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6958838/ellie-goulding-engaged-boyfriend-caspar-jopling/

• Upvote 1

Guest IsThatSaraS

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6034597/Ellie-Goulding-Caspar-Jopling-announce-ENGAGEMENT.html

Ellie Goulding and Caspar Jopling have announced their engagement in The Times after an 18-month romance.ย 

The announcement read: 'Mr C.W.F. Jopling and Miss E.J. Goulding.

'The engagement is announced between Caspar, son of The Hon Nicholas Jopling of Yorkshire and Mrs Jayne Warde-Aldam of Yorkshire,

and Elena, daughter of Mr Arthur Goulding of Hertfordshire and Mrs Tracey Sumner of West Midlands.'

ย 

Back in April, Ellie described Caspar as 'very special' and admitted that her taking a break from touring had helped their romance flourish.

She tod The Observer: 'I thought for a long time that I could never really take the time to nurture a relationship because I'm never around.

I haven't been touring for the past year, so I think this is the first time I've realised what it's like to be in a relationship and learn to be with someone.

'It also helps when you find someone who is very special and understands your job.

'The time that I spend somewhere is always so fleeting and I'm never in one place for long.

That can stir up emotions, you're constantly re-evaluating and changing your life plans.'ย 

4EE4BB7900000578-6034597-A_source_has_sa

ย 

Now get that married manโ€™s money for the best producers in the world her love me like you do check is probably running out

On 8/7/2018 at 11:52 AM, Black Beauty ? said:

Congrats to her! He has a nerdy look to him that I find very hot!ย 

Nerds make my hole quiver :gretchen8:

• Upvote 1