StopBeingObsessedWithMe

LADY GAGA: ENIGMA ANNOUNCED

https://www.mgmresorts.com/en/entertainment.html#/q="Concerts"&region=Las Vegas&startDate=2018-08-07&endDate=2019-08-31&page=4

ENIGMA IS FUCKING REAL AND COMING TO SNATCH YOUR WIGS 

:trisha:

This is the poster;

park-mgm-entertainment-park-theater-arti

I think it's safe to say that Enigma is pop album and that it's coming THIS YEAR! She is coming to save Pop music :shooketh:

Gaga's announcement;

Only 4 Jazz shows

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

I still don't believe she'll release an album this year. I still believe she'll release a single from the ASIB soundtrack early September and they'll promote the movie till December, so late January/early February looks more realistic for the LG6 era's start.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Warrior Prince said:

I still don't believe she'll release an album this year. I still believe she'll release a single from the ASIB soundtrack early September and they'll promote the movie till December, so late January/early February looks more realistic for the LG6 era's start.

Same, the gap between February and May in these dates seems like it could be there to release new music

Just now, jackgrande said:

Same, the gap between February and May in these dates seems like it could be there to release new music

Wow, if this is true I would love to see a BTW-like schedule, lead in Feb, second single in May, album late May/early June would be great.

• Upvote 1