Rainbow 💫

DYNASTY | Season 1 | WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

mUSydA2.jpg

CROWNING MOMENT OF DYNASTY SEASON 1 CHAMPION 

Spoiler
Spoiler

The winner of Dynasty with 7 points to 4 points goes to...

Spoiler

@junguwu Malik! The underdog has taken the title and has won the first season of Dynasty! Congratulations to you! You did amazing!

LikelyWelcomeBaldeagle-max-1mb.gifmiss-universe-gif-1.gif

Also I will like to give a HUGEE congratulations to our runner up!! You worked really hard and im so proud of you sis! :beybawl: Iconic queen! 

Spoiler

Sorry to see you go Samantha @Dirkje<3 :hug:

I will just like to give a special thank you to the entire cast of Dynasty, this was my first time hosting a game and Im so grateful for all of you <3 

@kipperskipper@Dangerous Woman@? LANDlover@junguwu@Dirkje@raja@Tattooed Heart @barbiej33p@Daydream@The Boy@Salvatore@IsThatSaraS@Diaboliq@Oh My Gaga @Finessé Knowles@One Of The Boys@rihce@Treacherous Lovatic@japanesedenim@MISS CAMARADERIE@aahfeekiee

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Guest IsThatSaraS

Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy Congrats Junguwu, sweetie!!!! :gaycat6:

Congrats to Dirkje, and all the other members that took part! :party:

And special thanks to Black Beauty for hosting one mess of a game :wendypucker:

:nyleave:

I want to take this moment to say how incredibly proud I am of @Black Beauty ? yes you are my best friend on here so I know how nervous you were. How hard you worked for this. I cant believe you kept going even after hard times like a earthquake. Well done!

Thank you SOOO much for a month of great entertainment. I really had fun and I cant wait for Dynasty season 2! 

duizend-bloemen-hart.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

@junguwu presentation of inheritance (pretend its more money in the gif kiii) 

Related image

I think you made history as a newbie winning a game! <3 

No I dont think so. Newbies have won games before. On old cop for sure!

But is he one of the very few on new cop? Thats for sure!

Also @kipperskipper it doesnt matter that I didnt win. The #2 belongs to US! So lets party on that. For those who dont know, thats all we wanted from day 1.

I really wanna thank you Kipper for supporting me and being the best game partner ever! Ever since old cop we did games like this but never came this far in a game like this as a duo. I love you forever!

• Upvote 3

Just now, Dirkje said:

Also @kipperskipper it doesnt matter that I didnt win. The #2 belongs to US! So lets party on that. For those who dont know, thats all we wanted from day 1.

I really wanna thank you Kipper for supporting me and being the best game partner ever! Ever since old cop we did games like this but never came this far in a game like this as a duo. I love you forever!

Omg thanks sis I love you! Congrats on making it so far!

im really proud of us and we completed our goal and had fun!

• Love 1