Rainbow 💫

DYNASTY | Season 1 | WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

mUSydA2.jpg

Synopsis

Once Upon a Time, in a far far far town there lived a rich business man called Mr Garcia. He was the richest man in the entire island of Trinidad and Tobago owning 6 of the biggest businesses across the Caribbean. Mr Garcia was a fine man, tall, well built, dark and handsome mid 40's man. He was very articulate and charismatic. The women loved him and he was what you call a player. Mr Garcia had children for 7 different women all of races and colours. He had children for Ms. Regina George, Ms. Tiffany Pollard, Ms Shay Mitchell, Ms. Tamar Braxton, Ms. Lily Singh, Ms Wendy Williams and Ms. Chanel Oberlin. They all had 3 children each. One night the maid discovered that Mr Garcia was murdered in his bed, the investigators found out that it was his girlfriend Ms. Miranda Sings who killed him after they had sex, apparently she was frustrated because he did not want to have children for her. When cleaning the house after his funeral the maid found a will behind his dresser, it stated that only 1 of children were to receive all his earnings of his entire career from his various bank accounts, the others will receive his 3 houses to share. However the will did not state which child would be the be one to inherit all of his money. Thus this created WAR to be the one to earn all the cash and riches because his children we not satisfied with receiving only a house and 1 receiving a handsome amount of money, they all saw it as unfair, thus the race for his 3B began.

Game Play

1) Everyday at a particular time, there would be a challenge where immunity can be won, the winner of the challenge will pm me 4 persons who he/she would like to be up for elimination

2) There would be an election everyday to vote out one of the 4 children selected by the challenge winner via pms, the child with the most votes out of the 4  will no longer be in the running to be the heir of Mr Garcia and thus will be eliminated. 

3) All alliance pms must add the host or else there will be a penalty. 

4) All contestants will be given a name  

5) You are only allowed to call each other by your game name in the game thread or else there will be a penalty. 

6) There will be some surprises to come

7) 21 players

8)Final 3 will face off in a final challenge

9) Eliminated contestants will decide the top 2

10) One winner will be chosen based on overall game play and score.

Objective and Aim- To be the last person standing and get rid of all your siblings.

Image result for rich bitch gif

@Newbies @VIP @VIP Verified @Section Moderators @VIP Verified Mods @Moderators @Administrators @Members

• Upvote 6

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

most likely itd be 3PM EST 

when i say i'm in, it means sign me up. DON'T YOU BE MISSING MY ASS LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE LAST GAME I SIGNED UP FOR BUT GOT MISSED BECAUSE I DIDN'T DIRECTLY SAY "SIGN ME UP" :trinity:

• Upvote 1

Sign me up! Im here for the drama, I want my coins!!

• Upvote 1