Venti

COP's Next Songwriter: Season 1 (Main Thread)

Just now, Dirkje said:

I've noticed that user @ThatDude was playing your game. I just wanna make sure you are aware of the fact he got permabanned and he wont be able to play your game anymore.

Welp, that's two players gone before the end of the first round

Just now, Venti said:

Don't forget to send in your songs

Am I supposed to post it here or send it to you directly? I'm ready to submit it at any time.

• Upvote 2

SDJFLKSDFJDSKJ I'm so sorry I was meant to finish writing it last night but I fell as sleep watching part 2 of the Shane and Jeffree video :rip: I think I'm gonna write it in the evening once my friend goes out drinking and I have time to unwind :rip: 

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

SDJFLKSDFJDSKJ I'm so sorry I was meant to finish writing it last night but I fell as sleep watching part 2 of the Shane and Jeffree video :rip: I think I'm gonna write it in the evening once my friend goes out drinking and I have time to unwind :rip: 

All good. You still got some time

• Upvote 1

Just now, hammer said:

I would've killed this lowkey, oh well. Still watching you all flop :popcorn:

Since two players quit/were banned, you can sign up if you can write the first song by Sunday

Just now, Venti said:

Since two players quit/were banned, you can sign up if you can write the first song by Sunday

I would love to do it! But my posts are restricted and that means my PMs and Status Updates. I'm not sure how it will work :noah: