Venti

COP's Next Songwriter: Season 1 (Main Thread)

COP's Next Songwriter: Season 1

Welcome to COP's Next Songwriter. Throughout the next couple of weeks you will be competing with 10 other players to prove that you are the best songwriter on this whole forum. Every Monday I'll post and audio and a theme. You will have until 12 PM on Friday night to send me your lyrics. You send them with timestamps and the artist or artists you envision singing/rapping the song. During the weekend me and the other judges will evaluate and rank your songs. The results will be posted on Monday and the person with the least points will be eliminated. If you steal lyrics from other songs, you will be instantly eliminated. That doesn't mean you can't take a line or two from another song or poem, but if you start taking whole verses or even more, you will be eliminated.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

Just now, ACT2 said:

hopefully everyone is dumb

:tiara2:

I  literally just wrote two songs right now.  I'm not even going to use those two songs for this.  If you're aware of my poetry corner then you know thatI'm constantly writing, and I'm not dumb. I'm sure another song idea will pop into my head in the morning.

:taylucifer3:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Treacherous Lovatic said:

I  literally just wrote two songs right now.  I'm not even going to use those two songs for this.  If you're aware of my poetry corner then you know thatI'm constantly writing, and I'm not dumb. I'm sure another song idea will pop into my head in the morning.

:taylucifer3:

omfg i forgot

okay we are done

:fall2:

• Upvote 2

Just now, shmeur said:

i hope you bring your a-game

UR ON THIS TOO? 

OH GAWD

i've never written music

im more of the idea of the song type

Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong :hand: 

eliminated, stealing lyrics hoe:hand: 

get your ass back to work karen:hand: 

• Upvote 1

Give me the instrumental so I can show these hoes what a Grammy worthy song looks like :hand: 

we cant wait for u to make a gp friendly ed shitran song just so u can win :hand:

while ill channel my inspirations

and show u what the fuck a 14 year old can do :hand:

• Upvote 2

Just now, ACT2 said:

we cant wait for u to make a gp friendly ed shitran song just so u can win :hand:

while ill channel my inspirations

and show u what the fuck a 14 year old can do :hand:

I want to channel my inner old Taylor and create stories like she did in Speak Now :tiara1: 

• Upvote 2

I want to channel my inner old Taylor and create stories like she did in Speak Now :tiara1: 

so ur dad is gonna vote for u 100k times in this just like what happened to taylor

:tiara1:

• Upvote 2

If it means that I win all the Grammys and you stay seething then yes :tiara1: 

:trymebitch:

• Upvote 1