The Return of CAL Read more... ×

demimaniac

THE CONSPIRACY GAMES: THE GRAMMIES 2019 (game thread) CONGRATULATIONS VILLAINS

The game day has ended.

Evening message will be posted shortly.

There will be no more posting in this thread before the morning message.

• Upvote 1

Official Vote Count

1. Sweetener Outsold, 8 votes (Black Beauty, Venti, Salvatore, IsThatSaraS, Breakdown, Ms. Knee, neonnights, Dangerous Woman)

2. Salvatore, 1 vote (Jesminda)

DAY 1 EVENING MESSAGE 

The Staples Centre was hectic. People were screaming and crying in terror. Nobody knew what was happening. Rihanna was looking around the room, unamused. She felt a small bump in her dress’ pocket. At that moment, she remembered she had packed a few joints with her. “Yes! I knew these would come in handy”. She started quietly sneaking of the scene, trying not to raise too much attention. She backed off into the bathrooms behind her.

In the bathroom, she sat on the toilet and took her joint and lighter from her pocket. She lit the joint, and took a long, big puff. Then she took a second and a third. The screaming and crying started to fade in her mind. “Okay, Rih, you just have to hang tight until it’s over...”, she mumbled to herself. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. “Please, help me!” The voice was familiar. “Please, let me in!” Rihanna got up from the stall and walked to the door. She opened it, and as soon as he did, she heard a loud gunshot. This one was near. It sounded like it would’ve come from a meter a way. A raging pain hit her stomach. She looked down, and saw her chest covered in blood. She looked up at the face of the person at the door. It was no-other than Taylor Swift. Taylor smirks, turns around, and walks away, leaving Rihanna aching in pain. She falls to the ground, and slowly the life pulled away from her.

Deaths

Day 1 - Sweetener Outsold (Rihanna, innocent)

Again, no posting until morning message.

VILLAINS PLEASE SEND IN YOUR TARGETS

• Upvote 4

DAY 2 MORNING MESSAGE 

The shooting had started 20 minutes ago. Honestly, it could've been 2 minutes or even 2 hours. Nobody really knew. Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus bumped into each other. "Is that Miley?" Demi asks, smiling, while the gunfire and bloodshed keeps going on around the two. "Hey, how are you? Happy New Year!" Miley says while smiling to Demi. She continues: "dude, I've had to pee so fucking bad and there's nowhere to pee, it's so gnarly". As she started to walk away, one of the security guards started running towards Miley with an axe. "MILEY! LOOK OUT!" Demi screams.Miley turns around, and ducks barely in time to avoid being decapitated. "COME ON! RUN!" Miley yells at Demi, and the two start running towards the rear exit of the gala-hall. The security guard was joined by three other men that all started chasing them. "Where are we going to hide?!?!" Demi screams. "Look, we can get to the upper levels through there!", Miley responds. As they are approaching the stairs, Demi trips: "my knee! I can't go on, save yourself Miley!" "Demi, I can't just.." "GO, MILEY!" Miley looks at the men closing in, and decides to run for it: "I'm so, so, sorry, Demi.." Those were the last words Demi would ever hear. As she saw Miley run up the stairs, she felt a short pain in her neck, and then, nothing.

Deaths

Day 1 - @SweetenerOutsold (Rihanna, innocent)

Night 1 - @????????  (Demi Lovato, innocent)

DAY 2 STARTS NOW, DAY 2 WILL END ON WEDNESDAY AT 00.00 EEST

• Upvote 3

GAME LEADER ANNOUNCEMENT 

In the morning & evening message stories, I sometimes drop hints. So it is useful to analyze the story to its core!

• Upvote 1

Just now, demimaniac said:

GAME LEADER ANNOUNCEMENT 

In the morning & evening message stories, I sometimes drop hints. So it is useful to analyze the story to its core!

Demi trips: "my knee! I can't go on

Hmm, if that's true, I think ms. knee did it then.

[email protected] knee

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Venti said:

++Salvatore because Demi voted for ha and then got killed. It's probably just a coincidence, but I have no other leads so I'm voting for her

lol i was just about to say that. the ONE person that voted salv is now dead

• Love 1

Just now, shmeur said:

I voted you because he said he put hints of the killer in his description.  And he said knee.

Oh :meghan:

that would be too obvious so it’s a good thing I’m not the killer :cm: 

my vote is ++Salvatore same reason stated by Venti

• Love 1

GAME LEADER ANNOUNCEMENT

The game leader, demimaniac, reserves the right to also fuck with the heads of the players as he pleases:demilip:

• Love 1