Just Like You

Danganronpa: Season 1 (Chapter 1: To Survive)

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

A lot of us are unclear on how the game goes @Dark Salvation so if u can clear that up sweetie, that would be nice <3 

I'll post it in a second, I'll answer Dirkje first since they've been waiting 

• Upvote 1

:nickinoshade: Right so to dumb it down as simply as I can: 

16 people are in the game 

2 die every chapter (3 for the 3rd though) 

Class trials to find the killer after a body is discovered 

There's a mastermind 

You find them you win 

4 or 6 survivors depending on how the game goes 

Characters:

You can be canon or an OC 

Canon: Mikan Tsumiki the Ultimate Nurse 

OC: A custom character like Shmeur made 

:madgebop: PM me if you're still struggling to understand, maybe I worded this wrong like I do sometimes 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dirkje said:

I'm not entirely sure, but basically at the last trial you'll find the mastermind.

If you're right their executed (or are they?) 

after that you escape the school

Just now, shmeur said:

I think it's hard for people unfamiliar with Danganronpa to understand lol.  Y'all should just binge-watch it on Hulu.

:nickinoshade: Yeah, I can see why honestly 

Just now, kipperskipper said:

can u explain it then :greenface:

well the anime basically is about these teenagers who think they're in a high school but they get knocked out and are essentially kidnapped by an evil robot bear principal who says they can only escape the school if they kill somebody and get away it.  basically each "chapter" consists of somebody killing somebody and then a trial in which they figure out who killed that person.  it seems to me similar to slasher except there's no team of killers but individual killers.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, shmeur said:

well the anime basically is about these teenagers who think they're in a high school but they get knocked out and are essentially kidnapped by an evil robot bear principal who says they can only escape the school if they kill somebody and get away it.  basically each "chapter" consists of somebody killing somebody and then a trial in which they figure out who killed that person.  it seems to me similar to slasher except there's no team of killers but individual killers.

:madgebop: Yeah I defiantly worded it wrong, this is easier to understand I think 

Just now, shmeur said:

ok thanks!!! that made much more sense

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, shmeur said:

You should watch it though honestly.  It's very good imo.

I ain’t got hulu no more what do i do this show sounds LIT :tiara1: