Just Like You

Danganronpa: Season 1 (Chapter 1: To Survive)

snSJXq5HKwN20VTuPZpkkT8OgcE6pT8XxC9Kegda MURDER IS BACK IN SEASON 

Well hello everyone, I have decided to start a Danganronpa season here because reasons totally not murder reasons....

Basically, Danganronpa is a murder game where 16 of you will be set out against each other. You all used to go to some school about hope or something, and now y'all are going into murder. Fun. I'll explain more below honestly :nickiwat: 

Things will be a little different then how it was on GGD (they didn't solve any trials in season 1 correct :nickiwat: ) because this time I'll allow canon characters or OC's (Canon: Mikan Tsumiki, the Ultimate Nurse. OC, Original Character, chosen by you) 

Now onto the rules: 

1. Both the killer and the victim have to agree to being killed/killing. This'll work by someone PMing me "I want to be the victim for [Chapter]" or if you want to kill "I want to murder someone in [Chapter] 

2. Escaping is prohibited, try it and you're dead :gaycat23:

3. Violence against the headmaster (me) will also result in death, so do it and welp buh-bye

4. There may or may not be a mastermind in the game, depends if someone PM's me saying they want to be. Their death will be a fake death though 

5. Sprites are allowed HOWEVER I wouldn't recommend them as they clog up the thread

6. Have fun :nickikiss:

CHARACTER FORUMS:

Character Name: 

Talent: 

OC or Canon: 

Relationships (optional): 

Characters:

Spoiler

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dirkje said:

So is it just killing each other until the last one stands? Or?

Oh I should've said that. Basically there'll be around 4-6 survivors depending on how murderous y'all are. There'll be either 5 or 7 in the trial because the mastermind is alive 

Guest IsThatSaraS

Umm ok :gaycat:

The Glowing Crocodile will give this a go :gaycat:

Just now, Dark Salvation said:

Oh I should've said that. Basically there'll be around 4-6 survivors depending on how murderous y'all are. There'll be either 5 or 7 in the trial because the mastermind is alive 

I really dont get it I'm sorry.

So there is a group of 5 people and one of them is a murder and then?

Just now, IsThatSaraS said:

Umm ok :gaycat:

The Glowing Crocodile will give this a go :gaycat:

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

Sign me up! :cheers:

:rihwink: Thanks

Can you fill in the forum when you have a chance, it can either be posted here or in PM's. As a minimum I really just need the name and talent 

• Upvote 1

Moved to Event Central so this'll show up in Recent Topics. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Dirkje said:

I really dont get it I'm sorry.

So there is a group of 5 people and one of them is a murder and then?

It's fine.

Basically, at the last trial, there's 5-7 people. One of those people is the mastermind (Person running the game) your goal is to find them, and then the game will end (no more murder) and you will survive. If you still don't get it just say :) 

Just now, Desperado said:

Steal my thunder why dontcha?

I was literally in the middle of doing this lmao! Good thing I didn't post it yet

• Upvote 1

Sign me up :nickiwat:

we love a new hit emote :nickiwat:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dark Salvation said:

It's fine.

Basically, at the last trial, there's 5-7 people. One of those people is the mastermind (Person running the game) your goal is to find them, and then the game will end (no more murder) and you will survive. If you still don't get it just say :) 

Like Slasher or?