neonnights

Horror Movies Discussion Thread

Just now, neonnights said:

And here I was thinking you had taste :whereisit:

jk. You should really watch it, though. I’ve heard of Mother’s Day but I’ve heard it’s like fucked up though? Can you confirm or deny these rumors sis? 

Yeah! The remake though. I love that movie it's so suspenseful and well acted

• Upvote 1

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

The Faculty will forever be a fave! Me too! UGH, I was so in love with Elijah! Ngl, he's still adorable IMO and I'll watch anything I see w him in it. He did this movie a few years back called Maniac, I was shook. Oh, and Pawnshop Chronicles ... his character in dat on is FUCKED UP!

YES! It was so good! I love a twist ending like that. One that makes you sit back like "really bitch?" Love!

He really was adorable in that movie, wasn’t he? :gemma:

i heard that Maniac movie is FUCKED UP

9A082C1D-E6B2-4D3B-8F0C-AA27A4519370.jpeg

• Upvote 1

He really was adorable in that movie, wasn’t he? :gemma:

i heard that Maniac movie is FUCKED UP

9A082C1D-E6B2-4D3B-8F0C-AA27A4519370.jpeg

Yes! Elijah was my baby back then! He was my #2 guy for years! And I swear the dude does not age bc he still looks young af.

Maniac is fucked up, like seriously fucked up! But I love seeing him in dat kinda role. It's seems so out of character for him but he plays it so well!

• Love 1

Yes! Elijah was my baby back then! He was my #2 guy for years! And I swear the dude does not age bc he still looks young af.

Maniac is fucked up, like seriously fucked up! But I love seeing him in dat kinda role. It's seems so out of character for him but he plays it so well!

Who was your #1 guy? 

I had the biggest crush on Freddie Prinze Jr after seeing him in I Know What You Did Last Summer 

• Upvote 1

I was so in love with Elijah! Ngl,

Have you seen his ICONIC role in Maniac? That will definitely ruin your love for him but only because he is SO creepy :jan2:

• Upvote 1

Who was your #1 guy? 

I had the biggest crush on Freddie Prinze Jr after seeing him in I Know What You Did Last Summer 

My #1 guy was, is, always will be the one at the top my stan list. I've been dedicated to JT since like 12yo or something. Das a long ass time ... good grief!

Das another one of dem great ones dat came out right around the same time the others. He and Sarah met on the set of dat one didn't they? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Have you seen his ICONIC role in Maniac? That will definitely ruin your love for him but only because he is SO creepy :jan2:

Didn't ruin it ... made me love him more lol. He was so fucking creepy!

• Love 1

Didn't ruin it ... made me love him more lol. He was so fucking creepy!

I'll never look at him the same I thought he was adorable in that one yo gabba gabba episode (my brothers used to watch it)

• Upvote 1

My #1 guy was, is, always will be the one at the top my stan list. I've been dedicated to JT since like 12yo or something. Das a long ass time ... good grief!

Das another one of dem great ones dat came out right around the same time the others. He and Sarah met on the set of dat one didn't they? 

Yessss! They met on the set of that movie. 

I also had a crush on Ryan Phillipie after seeing him in Cruel Intentions sksksks. I was SHOOK. 

Just now, barbiej33p said:

I'll never look at him the same I thought he was adorable in that one yo gabba gabba episode (my brothers used to watch it)

You need to see Pawnshop Chronicles bc his character in dat one is FUCKED UP! Like, excuse me what? Fucked up.

Das my favorite episode of Yo! Gabba Gabba! btw lol. My oldest nephew was all about dat show when he was little.

Yessss! They met on the set of that movie. 

I also had a crush on Ryan Phillipie after seeing him in Cruel Intentions sksksks. I was SHOOK. 

I adore them as a couple SO MUCH!

Ugh, me too! Ryan was so hot! He still is really ... he aged quite well.

• Love 1

I adore them as a couple SO MUCH!

Ugh, me too! Ryan was so hot! He still is really ... he aged quite well.

We had the DVD when I was younger, and I used to sneak it whenever my parents were gone so I could watch the scenes where he was naked kiii :lmfao:

anyway, that’s not a scary movie, but I just had to mention it. I used to think Ashton Kutcher was hot too nnnn

• Upvote 1

We had the DVD when I was younger, and I used to sneak it whenever my parents were gone so I could watch the scenes where he was naked kiii :lmfao:

anyway, that’s not a scary movie, but I just had to mention it. I used to think Ashton Kutcher was hot too nnnn

I wasn't allowed to watch dat one at my house, despite being grown, bc I have younger siblings ... but I watched it at a friend's house. I haven't seen it it ages tho.

Ryan was good in IKWYDLS too. Dat one line of his "you two look like shit run over twice" dat shit had me rollin'!!

• Love 1

I wasn't allowed to watch dat one at my house, despite being grown, bc I have younger siblings ... but I watched it at a friend's house. I haven't seen it it ages tho.

Ryan was good in IKWYDLS too. Dat one line of his "you two look like shit run over twice" dat shit had me rollin'!!

He was SO rude in that movie but it made him hotter lmao.

have you ever seen Wrong Turn?

• Upvote 1

He was SO rude in that movie but it made him hotter lmao.

have you ever seen Wrong Turn?

Yes, he was a total asshole!

I believe I saw it once not long after it came out ... I'm pretty sure. It's not one I remember all too well tho. 

Yesss, I love Scream and I used to love Halloween when I was younger.

I'm excited for the new Halloween movie tho, praying it wont be bad like almost everything that came after the first one :zoomzoom:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Homesick said:

Yesss, I love Scream and I used to love Halloween when I was younger.

I'm excited for the new Halloween movie tho, praying it wont be bad like almost everything that came after the first one :zoomzoom:

TASTE! Scream is beyond iconic. I got to be Ghostface for Halloween at one point in my childhood after my flop parents made dress up as a baseball player one year (mess). :legend:

The new Halloween movie looks SO good. I hope it doesn’t disappoint. Jamie Lee’s old ass better deliver! 

• Upvote 1

TASTE! Scream is beyond iconic. I got to be Ghostface for Halloween at one point in my childhood after my flop parents made dress up as a baseball player one year (mess). :legend:

The new Halloween movie looks SO good. I hope it doesn’t disappoint. Jamie Lee’s old ass better deliver! 

I remember I watched Scream 1 and 2 in one night and I was SHOOOK. 

Yes, the trailer got me so hyped! The bathroom scene it's my biggest fear irl, lol 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Homesick said:

I remember I watched Scream 1 and 2 in one night and I was SHOOOK. 

Yes, the trailer got me so hyped! The bathroom scene it's my biggest fear irl, lol 

That bit in the trailer where the girl goes to shut the closet door and opens it to find Michael :rip:

anything is better than the Rob Zombie movies tho. I HATED his interpretation.

• Upvote 1

That bit in the trailer where the girl goes to shut the closet door and opens it to find Michael :rip:

anything is better than the Rob Zombie movies tho. I HATED his interpretation.

I didn't watched neither of Rom Zombie movies, I thought they were OK (just by reading youtube comments :gaycat:)

• Upvote 1