The guy in the pool death scene in the third movie is so hot omg :imready:

My fave is also the third movie :tehe:

His final destination should’ve been in my buss kiiii 

Just now, ACT2 said:

1 and 2 and

i know 4 and 5 flopped but i like the comedy in em

the latest one was pretty weird

but the one before was scary as fuck

I HATED the Seed of Chucky movie. It just seemed so goddamn dumb. 

Just now, IsThatSaraS said:

I like the first Halloween, and can't wait for the new one!! :gaycat14:

I LOVE Scream!

I like Jaws, Friday The 13th Part 1, Texas Chainsaw (the original), A Nightmare on Elm Street (the original),

Freddy vs Jason, Psycho, The Purge, The Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity (most of the films)...

...Have you seen the film Truth or Dare; with Lucy Hale??

The taste jumped out! Scream is my fave horror series, but I love love LOVE the NOES movies. The first Halloween was good and that theme song :legend:

i haven’t seen it. Is it any good?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

Seriously! The man can write the hell out of a story and the film adaptations are almost always a hit. Misery fucks me up! Kathy and James both were PHENOMENAL in it. Amazing! The original IT miniseries was everything when it first aired. I remember watching it on TV like OMJ this is so fucked! (I didn't think "fucked" literally bc I was like 10 ... but you get what I mean lol)

Aside from the ones you mentioned I also really like 1408. It was a surprise to me dat I liked it as much as I did. I enjoy some of his not so much full on horror adaptations as well like The Shawshank Redemption, Stand by Me, Secret Window ... all amazing. 

I am eagerly anticipating a film adaptation of Dr. Sleep. So hype for dat!

I low key had a crush on James Caan in Misery :whereisit:

I really hated the It remake tbh. It was such a let down. 

• Upvote 1

Guest IsThatSaraS
Just now, neonnights said:

i haven’t seen it. Is it any good?

Well, I haven't seen it either :gaycat:

....It's not that good, apparently :lmfao:

I low key had a crush on James Caan in Misery :whereisit:

I really hated the It remake tbh. It was such a let down. 

He was everything in that film. Like, at his prime IMO. One of his greatest performances.

I appreciate the remake for what it was ... but I wanted more out of it. I dunno, it just fell short for me. And the part two cast just sin't really eye catching. I dunno how Imma feel about it.

• Upvote 1

I'll tell y'all ... the only horror film dat ever actually scared me was the original Hellraiser. I saw it for the first time when I was about 8, maybe. Anyway ... I was sick at the time and momma had given me some NyQuil and I was laying on the couch watching dat movie with her and da and it scared the right fuck outta me! 

Looking back, as an adult, the film is cheesier than Green Bay ... but I guess the combination of sick, NyQuil and 8yo brain was enough to fuck me up.

• Upvote 1

I'll tell y'all ... the only horror film dat ever actually scared me was the original Hellraiser. I saw it for the first time when I was about 8, maybe. Anyway ... I was sick at the time and momma had given me some NyQuil and I was laying on the couch watching dat movie with her and da and it scared the right fuck outta me! 

Looking back, as an adult, the film is cheesier than Green Bay ... but I guess the combination of sick, NyQuil and 8yo brain was enough to fuck me up.

DDDDD do you remember that scene in the first Hellraiser with that giant demon thing chasing the main girl down the hall? It used to freak me out 

• Upvote 1

What are some of your faves?

GODDD! That lady parts scene literally had me speechless! I was shockedT what was happening. The diner scene where he walked in and the drunk girl was teasing him had my bussy on edge. That whole movie was so fucking good. 

What are some of your other faves?

One of my alltime favorites is Mothers Day but it’s more a thriller but I consider it horror because it could actually happen and all of the female characters were likable (yaass)

Sorority Row, Martyrs, Scream 1 & 4, Nightmare on elm street, Quarantine, All Cheerleaders Die, Excision, Banshee Chapter, Halloween the remake, “Entrance”, The Vvitch, Green Room, Last Shift, and both Evil Deads (the original and remake) my taste is kinda campy/suspense if you couldn’t tell but I do like some creepy shit! 

Another movie I left out on accident for this year is The Tragedy Girls, that movie had me SHOOK

• Upvote 1

DDDDD do you remember that scene in the first Hellraiser with that giant demon thing chasing the main girl down the hall? It used to freak me out 

DAS THE THING DAT SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME!!

UGH!!!! I was so nope! I didn't watch the movie again for like 10 years or something after dat. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

One of my alltime favorites is Mothers Day but it’s more a thriller but I consider it horror because it could actually happen and all of the female characters were likable (yaass)

Sorority Row, Martyrs, Scream 1 & 4, Nightmare on elm street, Quarantine, All Cheerleaders Die, Excision, Banshee Chapter, Halloween the remake, “Entrance”, The Vvitch, Green Room, Last Shift, and both Evil Deads (the original and remake) my taste is kinda campy/suspense if you couldn’t tell but I do like some creepy shit! 

Another movie I left out on accident for this year is The Tragedy Girls, that movie had me SHOOK

I LOVED Sorority Row, especially the original! Have you ever seen the original April Fools Day?

I typically like 80s horror movies cause they’re just so dumb and fun. 

DAS THE THING DAT SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME!!

UGH!!!! I was so nope! I didn't watch the movie again for like 10 years or something after dat. 

Have you seen Candyman?

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Have you ever seen the original April Fools Day?

I know about it just never seen, I know the twist and I feel like it makes the whole movie pointless :jesycry: I’m such a flop sorry should I still give it a chance :jesycry:

• Upvote 1

Not really. I don't know why I put myself through watching them, because honestly it's not that enjoyable being tense and on edge for like 2 hours straight :rip: I always feel exhuasted after watching one lmao. It's weird to me why anyone likes it, like I don't understand?! It can be somewhat fun though, but I have to watch with someone else, I'd NEVER watch one alone and half the experience is like being scared with someone else I guess

• Upvote 2

Just now, barbiej33p said:

I know about it just never seen, I know the twist and I feel like it makes the whole movie pointless :jesycry: I’m such a flop sorry should I still give it a chance :jesycry:

And here I was thinking you had taste :whereisit:

jk. You should really watch it, though. I’ve heard of Mother’s Day but I’ve heard it’s like fucked up though? Can you confirm or deny these rumors sis? 

• Upvote 1

Have you seen Candyman?

YAS! I love Candyman! Tony Todd is a horror legend IMO, he was so perfect in dat role. The sequels weren't really anything special for me, but the original is one of my faves. 

I've noticed I don't normally like franchises as a whole ... I think the only series I actually somewhat enjoy the whole thing is SAW. And Puppetmaster ... just for the sheer LOL of it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Not really. I don't know why I put myself through watching them, because honestly it's not that enjoyable being tense and on edge for like 2 hours straight :rip: I always feel exhuasted after watching one lmao. It's weird to me why anyone likes it, like I don't understand?! It can be somewhat fun though, but I have to watch with someone else, I'd NEVER watch one alone and half the experience is like being scared with someone else I guess

I understand where you're coming from, it can be nerve wracking sometimes. Especially the more intense ones. The campy ones don't bother me at all tho ... they're just cheesy fun. But I'm the opposite you are bc I don't like watching them with others around. I'd rather be by myself. Some nights I'll sit and watch four or five in a row on Netflix before bed just because. I dunno, I find I can get more out of the movie watching it by myself. 

• Upvote 2

YAS! I love Candyman! Tony Todd is a horror legend IMO, he was so perfect in dat role. The sequels weren't really anything special for me, but the original is one of my faves. 

I've noticed I don't normally like franchises as a whole ... I think the only series I actually somewhat enjoy the whole thing is SAW. And Puppetmaster ... just for the sheer LOL of it.

The original was legit scary! The sequels were just dull. 

I liked most of the Saw movies too. Have you ever seen Urban Legend? 

• Upvote 1

The original was legit scary! The sequels were just dull. 

I liked most of the Saw movies too. Have you ever seen Urban Legend? 

Totally agree! The sequels all lack the intensity of the original film. Shame too, bc it could have been a really great ongoing thing had they done it right.

Like, a few of the SAW movies are forgettable ... but for the most part is was pretty solid. Oh, I love Urban Legend! Like, there were a few years, right around the time of UL, FD, The Faculty ... where we got some really good ones.

• Love 1

I understand where you're coming from, it can be nerve wracking sometimes. Especially the more intense ones. The campy ones don't bother me at all tho ... they're just cheesy fun. But I'm the opposite you are bc I don't like watching them with others around. I'd rather be by myself. Some nights I'll sit and watch four or five in a row on Netflix before bed just because. I dunno, I find I can get more out of the movie watching it by myself. 

I'm just a pussy tbh, I'd not be able to watch even half a horror movie alone :rip: All of the horror movies I watched, even Annabelle I found to be scary :rip:  When everyone else is like "that wasn't scary at all" or "that was so bad" I always disagree, I've never watched a horror movie I didn't find scary. But yeah, watching movies alone can really be better sometimes.

• Upvote 3

Totally agree! The sequels all lack the intensity of the original film. Shame too, bc it could have been a really great ongoing thing had they done it right.

Like, a few of the SAW movies are forgettable ... but for the most part is was pretty solid. Oh, I love Urban Legend! Like, there were a few years, right around the time of UL, FD, The Faculty ... where we got some really good ones.

Ugh I LOVED the faculty. I had such a crush on Elijah Wood in that movie nnnnn 

I loved Urban Legend. The twist in that movie had me SHOOK. I never expected the killer to be Brenda

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

I'm just a pussy tbh, I'd not be able to watch even half a horror movie alone :rip: All of the horror movies I watched, even Annabelle I found to be scary :rip:  When everyone else is like "that wasn't scary at all" or "that was so bad" I always disagree, I've never watched a horror movie I didn't find scary. But yeah, watching movies alone can really be better sometimes.

My younger sister is a lot like you are when it comes to horror ... she's scared of literally all of them. If she wants to see one in the theater she has to have either me or her husband or sometimes both of us there with her or she can't even go in and watch the movie. She is quite entertaining to be around when one is on bc she's so jumpy lol. 

Ugh I LOVED the faculty. I had such a crush on Elijah Wood in that movie nnnnn 

I loved Urban Legend. The twist in that movie had me SHOOK. I never expected the killer to be Brenda

The Faculty will forever be a fave! Me too! UGH, I was so in love with Elijah! Ngl, he's still adorable IMO and I'll watch anything I see w him in it. He did this movie a few years back called Maniac, I was shook. Oh, and Pawnshop Chronicles ... his character in dat on is FUCKED UP!

YES! It was so good! I love a twist ending like that. One that makes you sit back like "really bitch?" Love!