Starboy

American Horror Story

i'm interested in seeing how Murder House and Coven will factor into the season. I imagine that eventually the actors will have more than one of their characters in the same scene, which could easily make for messy editing if it's not done right.

At this point, I almost kind of wish they'd bring in the living Scream Queens characters in a future season and just finally admit they're all in the same universe.

• Upvote 1

Just now, shmeur said:

did you hate it

No, it felt like a really long commercial though. Or a really long setup. I already know this wont be the cross over we deserve

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Someone in this thread jinxed this season by saying the trailer looked good :cry2:

the first ep was good! we always forget at the beginning of the season that almost nothing makes sense. you gotta give it a good 3-6 episodes to start truly making any sense of the season.

• Upvote 2

Guest oƃɐᴉʇuɐs

That episode was a choice, and I hate that I'll have to stick to this mess but I am HERE for it

Guest eevee

i lost total interest in this show it's sad, idk if i should watch the premiere, i hated season 6 and 7... 

This was an amazing first episode y'all just expected all of it to be a really big crossover when it's still its own special season :nickieducating:

It's already better than Cult, Roanoke, Hotel, and maybe Freakshow :cm:

Like all AHS seasons you just have to give it time and it'll eventually be good. Also this season is really short so I don't think it'll be drawn out :lucifer3:

• Upvote 1