Starboy

American Horror Story

Just now, barbiej33p said:

I’m rewatching Coven and Murder House at the same time, I’ve been watching Coven throughout the day and Murder House before bed lol

MH was fucked up! They romantized a school shooter and we dumbasses that were in high school were too busy gushing over the teen romance :kelly:

Coven has so many GAG moments as @neonnights said, like when Fiona and Marie are just clocking eachother with facts in the hair salon, they were like

tenor.gif

i was in college and still shipped tate x violet lmao

• Upvote 2

Just now, Fan4me said:

They're really pulling out all the stops to make this season amazing huh :rubop:

sarah going to play 3 characters this season because of course (i mean she's played 2 character in every season since freakshow so)

Just now, shmeur said:

sarah going to play 3 characters this season because of course (i mean she's played 2 character in every season since freakshow so)

Emma will shit on these dumb bitches

Just now, neonnights said:

Emma will shit on these dumb bitches

i'm curious how they'll bring madison back.  are they going to resurrect her or will it be in flashbacks or what

also taissa is playing zoe and violet so idk how tf that's going to work

On 8/25/2018 at 6:33 AM, barbiej33p said:

I’m rewatching Coven and Murder House at the same time, I’ve been watching Coven throughout the day and Murder House before bed lol

MH was fucked up! They romantized a school shooter and we dumbasses that were in high school were too busy gushing over the teen romance :kelly:

Coven has so many GAG moments as @neonnights said, like when Fiona and Marie are just clocking eachother with facts in the hair salon, they were like

tenor.gif

It's been 8 yrs who was the school shooter?  I barely remember that season.

Just now, Goodnight said:

It's been 8 yrs who was the school shooter?  I barely remember that season.

Tate! (Evan Peters)

that was the whole reason he was a ghost because the SWAT team shot him in the house after he did it

The new trailer for apocalypse is low key not the tea... it’s so cringeworthy when they try to do comedy in AHS. Also I think it’s really stupid that it’s a Coven and Murder house crossover on top of a whole other story, that just makes everything so confusing and I just know the storyline will end up being a mess. I kind of wish Ryan would just go back to making classic stories like with Murder House and Asylum, Freakshow even. The crossover just seems like a cheap attempt to win fans over after the overall disappointment of the last few series :icant:

Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

am i the only person that actually likes freakshow?

I can understand why people don't like it because the story is basic but the concept and characters gave it justice tbh 

Probably my third favourite season, the characters and just the tone of the season was so fucking good. The ending was so satisfying too

• Upvote 2

Just now, jackgrande said:

The new trailer for apocalypse is low key not the tea... it’s so cringeworthy when they try to do comedy in AHS. Also I think it’s really stupid that it’s a Coven and Murder house crossover on top of a whole other story, that just makes everything so confusing and I just know the storyline will end up being a mess. I kind of wish Ryan would just go back to making classic stories like with Murder House and Asylum, Freakshow even. The crossover just seems like a cheap attempt to win fans over after the overall disappointment of the last few series :icant:

Season 7 was great tho. Better than 6.

I think it looks like a good season but I think it will end up messy

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Goodnight said:

Season 7 was great tho. Better than 6.

I think it looks like a good season but I think it will end up messy

I haven’t seen Cult yet I usually wait until they all come out in Netflix a year later so I can binge watch, I don’t have cable so I can’t get FX skdjdjdk. I watched the first two episodes though and it was gooodddd omg I hope it stays like that throughout the rest of the season