Starboy

American Horror Story

Cult was not the tea I didn't watch the finale because I lost interest :wendy21:

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Cult was not the tea I didn't watch the finale because I lost interest :wendy21:

Yeah it started to drag towards the end but the finale was actually good. However, a disappointing season overall.

• Love 1

I LOVE this show! Coven is my favorite season,, mainly bc it's close to home. 

Asylum is the best season overall tho, that shit was flawless af!

I'd have to say that Freakshow was my least fave season of them all, followed by Cult.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

I LOVE this show! Coven is my favorite season,, mainly bc it's close to home. 

Asylum is the best season overall tho, that shit was flawless af!

I'd have to say that Freakshow was my least fave season of them all, followed by Cult.

taste! Coven truly is and was the best season! 

• Upvote 1

Asylum was is the best season by far. This show went downhill so fast.. The first 2 seasons were great but they didn’t deliver after that. Coven is the worst season, followed by Freak Show. I thought Roanoke was quite good surprisingly, the best one since Asylum. The last season I haven’t even bothered to finish :kelly: 

Freakshow was the absolute best season of the entire season don't @ me if you can't handle the tea.

BoilingRequiredCaudata-max-1mb.gif

(also partial to Coven and Roanoke. Lowkey every season set in the South has been a favorite. Murder House was the least interesting)

• Upvote 1

Just now, jujubae said:

Freakshow was the absolute best season of the entire season don't @ me if you can't handle the tea.

BoilingRequiredCaudata-max-1mb.gif

(also partial to Coven and Roanoke. Lowkey every season set in the South has been a favorite. Murder House was the least interesting)

The only good thing for me about Murder House was seeing the dad’s ass in like every episode :rly:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, neonnights said:

The only good thing for me about Murder House was seeing the dad’s ass in like every episode :rly:

WHEW chile he was a looker, but damn did I hate his character. Viv deserved so much better :gagano2:

• Upvote 1

Just now, jujubae said:

WHEW chile he was a looker, but damn did I hate his character. Viv deserved so much better :gagano2:

True, true. I didn’t even finish that season ngl because I couldn’t stand Evan Peters as Tate. Reminded me of every try hard emo I went to school with. 

Coven was my favorite season, and I know it gets a lot of hate, but it was so campy and appealed to all of my tastes. 

• Love 1

Just now, neonnights said:

True, true. I didn’t even finish that season ngl because I couldn’t stand Evan Peters as Tate. Reminded me of every try hard emo I went to school with. 

Coven was my favorite season, and I know it gets a lot of hate, but it was so campy and appealed to all of my tastes. 

Coven was aesthetically SO amazing. I love New Orleans, I'm a witch my damn self, etc etc etc. I thought every character was so well done.

The few loose ends (it's a Ryan Murphy show after all) didn't detract from the power of it, and I thought the ending was pretty incredible for an ending of any AHS season. And that opening? My favorite.

• Love 1

Just now, Liam Roseic said:

Asylum>Cult>Roanoke>Freak Show>Murder House>Hotel>Coven

Interesting. I actually think Coven is the best season but I agree, Hotel was not a good season.

I’m rewatching Coven and Murder House at the same time, I’ve been watching Coven throughout the day and Murder House before bed lol

MH was fucked up! They romantized a school shooter and we dumbasses that were in high school were too busy gushing over the teen romance :kelly:

Coven has so many GAG moments as @neonnights said, like when Fiona and Marie are just clocking eachother with facts in the hair salon, they were like

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1