Sign in to follow this  
Elusive Lambily

Should Nicki retire after Queen?

She should do less collabs, because most of them are anecdotic even if there are some good ones (Rake It Up) and concentrate on her own stuff, she never took a break when you think about it, since 2011 even when she's not releasing an album she's always on some collab, every year since 2011 :hoeanne:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elusive Lambily said:

I'm doing charity work. If we don't talk about her, NOBODY will since she's a non-factor these days.

No you’re not :rip: I see more threads about Nicki than your fave, so maybe you should be doing charity for Moo.

Just now, kordei said:

No you’re not :rip: I see more threads about Nicki than your fave, so maybe you should be doing charity for Moo.

Mariah's had an almost 30 year career. She doesn't need any charity. Nicki, however, has been fading for years.

Mariah's had an almost 30 year career. She doesn't need any charity. Nicki, however, has been fading for years.

Fading for years when she’s had a Top 10 every year since her debut?

Girl just admit you’re riding the hate train because you’re either bored with your own fave or this site in general.

• Downvote 1

Just now, kordei said:

Fading for years when she’s had a Top 10 every year since her debut?

Girl just admit you’re riding the hate train because you’re either bored with your own fave or this site in general.

Top 10s that plummet after their debut? That's nothing to brag about

• Upvote 1

I'm doing charity work. If we don't talk about her, NOBODY will since she's a non-factor these days.

Mariah needs this charity work more than Nicki honestly. It's her truly NOBODY cares about, not even on this site it seems :whereisit:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Mariah needs this charity work more than Nicki honestly. It's her truly NOBODY cares about, not even on this site it seems :whereisit:

I don't think Mariah needs any charity work considering she's been in the game for almost thirty years, has 5 Grammy's, has sold over 200 million records worldwide, and has more #1 hits on the BB Hot 100 than any other solo artist in history.

Meanwhile, your fave and Nicki can't even get a single #1 or a Grammy. Take several seats, you are embarrassing yourself.

PS if Ariana knew about your racist posts here she would probably spit in your face.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

They always like ‘hahahaha doing CHARITY kiiii’

Like no sweetie, you’re just obssessed!

• Upvote 1

PS if Ariana knew about your racist posts here she would probably spit in your face.

This is a personal attack.

Meanwhile, your fave and Nicki can't even get a single #1 or a Grammy. Take several seats, you are embarrassing yourself.

The fact that you think either of those things mean anything when Nicki is and will remain the most successful female in her field.

Just now, kordei said:

This is a personal attack.

The fact that you think either of those things mean anything when Nicki is and will remain the most successful female in her field.

How is it a personal attack? She literally posted a racist thread in the past. I'm stating a fact. Should I pretend Ariana WOULDN'T be disgusted.

Also, Mariah is the most successful female R&B artist, so I don't really get what point you're trying to make...?

• Upvote 1

How is it a personal attack? She literally posted a racist thread in the past. I'm stating a fact. Should I pretend Ariana WOULDN'T be disgusted.

Also, Mariah is the most successful female R&B artist, so I don't really get what point you're trying to make...?

There was literally no need to bring it up though, and to say someone would spit in her face, sis it was a personal attack. I know you thought you were being shady or whatever but no.

My point was you’re telling me to take several seats because Nicki doesn’t have a #1 or Grammy, yet the fact remains she is the most successful in her field :cm: So I think I am allowed to comment on shit like this

I don't think Mariah needs any charity work considering she's been in the game for almost thirty years, has 5 Grammy's, has sold over 200 million records worldwide, and has more #1 hits on the BB Hot 100 than any other solo artist in history.

Mariah would probably spit in your face because she can, she’s that bitchy :whereisit: