neonnights

Do you have any real scary or creepy stories?

1 hour ago, CUZ!CAN said:

everyday at 3AM a car stops by our neighbours house and someone throws something into their mailbox :curega:

Not really scary but Im curious whats inside the mailbox

They buying drugs or some shit off the Deep Web! Don't be associating with dem people!!

I'm just assuming das what they're doing ...

1 hour ago, kipperskipper said:

i love cookies :kipperskipper2:

giphy.webp

• Upvote 1

It is scary getting into a car accident, yes! 

Even though nothing real bad happened to my body. Emotionally it still effects me every day. In a way I still hate it when cars drive slowly my way. 

So what happened was I was on my bicycle on my way to work and I crossed the roundabout. And there was this lady that didnt notice me and boom! I had priority though! She didnt notice me because she was focussed on school youth that crossed the roundabout wrong way. So yeah I cant really blame her for that. 

But still my bicycle was broken completely which she let repair. She was really sorry. And I? I was lucky I wasnt hit myself but that almost did not matter!

Ew, no one deserves what I went through! I know I could have been way worse and stuff but still!

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Roobz said:

@Ms.Knee  - people say that 3am is the hour of the devil, everything spiritual good or bad is stronger in that hour.

I’m writing part 2 tonight which will definitely get into that 

nnn my only fear is that every time I talk about it or discuss it the energies come back

• Upvote 1

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

They buying drugs or some shit off the Deep Web! Don't be associating with dem people!!

I'm just assuming das what they're doing ...

Not you bringing up the deep web omg. :rip:

I used to read stories about that. Idk if I really believe in most of what I’ve heard, but that stuff still scares me. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

Not you bringing up the deep web omg. :rip:

I used to read stories about that. Idk if I really believe in most of what I’ve heard, but that stuff still scares me. 

LOL, sorry. Dat was literally the first thing that ran thru my mind when I read the post. :deadbanana:

I've watched a lot of videos on YouTube with stories about the Dark/Deep Web ... they freak me the hell out! I'm sure a lot of it isn't true, but it still gets me!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dirkje said:

It is scary getting into a car accident, yes! 

Even though nothing real bad happened to my body. Emotionally it still effects me every day. In a way I still hate it when cars drive slowly my way. 

So what happened was I was on my bicycle on my way to work and I crossed the roundabout. And there was this lady that didnt notice me and boom! I had priority though! She didnt notice me because she was focussed on school youth that crossed the roundabout wrong way. So yeah I cant really blame her for that. 

But still my bicycle was broken completely which she let repair. She was really sorry. And I? I was lucky I wasnt hit myself but that almost did not matter!

Ew, no one deserves what I went through! I know I could have been way worse and stuff but still!

Holy crap das scary! I would have been put off from cars for the rest of my life!!

I'm glad you didn't get hurt badly :love:

• Loving It 1

LOL, sorry. Dat was literally the first thing that ran thru my mind when I read the post. :deadbanana:

I've watched a lot of videos on YouTube with stories about the Dark/Deep Web ... they freak me the hell out! I'm sure a lot of it isn't true, but it still gets me!

Same omg. What videos have you watched? Do you remember? A few years ago, I remember I first heard about the deep web, and I heard lots of scary shit about it. I’m sure a lot of it is exaggerated, but it’s still scary nnnn.

I think all of the stuff about drugs and guns on the deep web are true, but I’d hate to believe any of that other stuff I’ve heard is. Cause if it were...:wendy43:

• Upvote 1

When I was in about 7th grade playing with Oujia boards was THE thing to do, at least where I lived. I did it many times with friends and nothing ever happened. One night I was sleeping over at my friends house, we brought the Oujia board down to the apartment in their basement (that they usually rented out, but no one was living there at the time). One of the things we would usually would ask/say is "If you're here show us a sign", and we did that this night too... This apartment was EMTPY, we were literally sitting on the floor in an empty room playing. When we said that this time we heard a huge bang from the other room, as if a shelf full of books or things fell over. We freaked the fuck out but ran to the other room to see what could have happened, and it was emtpy. Like, there was NOTHING in that room. Well, as we were in that room we heard the glass we had used for the Ouija board (we had printed out a board and used a glass instead of the planchette that is moved around on the board to spell out the words) being "thrown" into the floor and break, it was sitting on the FLOOR, like there's no way it could've fallen down from anywhere to break like that.. I literally shattered out of nowhere. We RAN out of there, I've literally never ran that fast in my life before, I was SO scared I was literally crying

I swear to God after that day I NEVER played with a Ouija board again. I was so scared when I got home so I told my mom and she was like "you should NEVER play with that. It's not a toy. Promise you never do it again, it's dangerous" that honestly just scared me even more :rip: and I slept on the floor in my mom's room for WEEKS because I was so scared

• Upvote 3

Same omg. What videos have you watched? Do you remember? A few years ago, I remember I first heard about the deep web, and I heard lots of scary shit about it. I’m sure a lot of it is exaggerated, but it’s still scary nnnn.

I think all of the stuff about drugs and guns on the deep web are true, but I’d hate to believe any of that other stuff I’ve heard is. Cause if it were...:wendy43:

I sub a lot of horror narrators, most of them do "true" stories as opposed to creepypasta, etc. People like Southern Cannibal, Swamp Dweller, Let's Read, urmaker, Mr. Davis ... they've all done Dark Web true stories from reddit and shit. I'm so intrigued by those stories. 

Same! I can be somewhat okay with the drugs and guns and shit ... but when you start getting into things like red rooms ... I don't want to let myself believe those things. Das some scary shit!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

When I was in about 7th grade playing with Oujia boards was THE thing to do, at least where I lived. I did it many times with friends and nothing ever happened. One night I was sleeping over at my friends house, we brought the Oujia board down to the apartment in their basement (that they usually rented out, but no one was living there at the time). One of the things we would usually would ask/say is "If you're here show us a sign", and we did that this night too... This apartment was EMTPY, we were literally sitting on the floor in an empty room playing. When we said that this time we heard a huge bang from the other room, as if a shelf full of books or things fell over. We freaked the fuck out but ran to the other room to see what could have happened, and it was emtpy. Like, there was NOTHING in that room. Well, as we were in that room we heard the glass we had used for the Ouija board (we had printed out a board and used a glass instead of the planchette that is moved around on the board to spell out the words) being "thrown" into the floor and break, it was sitting on the FLOOR, like there's no way it could've fallen down from anywhere to break like that.. I literally shattered out of nowhere. We RAN out of there, I've literally never ran that fast in my life before, I was SO scared.

I swear to God after that day I NEVER played with a Ouija board again. I was so scared when I got home so I told my mom and she was like "you should NEVER play with that. It's not a toy. Promise you never do it again, it's dangerous" that honestly just scared me even more :rip: and I slept on the floor in my mom's room for WEEKS because I was so scared

I would’ve shit my pants omg. 

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I played with a Ouija board (and I still own one nnnn), but nothing ever happened during the sessions. But stuff started to happen afterward for awhile. It freaked me out, and it could’ve been just a coincidence, but STILL. 

Thanks for sharing, sis. 

I sub a lot of horror narrators, most of them do "true" stories as opposed to creepypasta, etc. People like Southern Cannibal, Swamp Dweller, Let's Read, urmaker, Mr. Davis ... they've all done Dark Web true stories from reddit and shit. I'm so intrigued by those stories. 

Same! I can be somewhat okay with the drugs and guns and shit ... but when you start getting into things like red rooms ... I don't want to let myself believe those things. Das some scary shit!

I try to stay away from Reddit, because people on there can be so fucking annoying, but they usually have good threads to read on some of their boards. 

What are red rooms? Omg. I can’t recall. I feel a lot of this stuff is, like, conspiracy theories type stuff, but I like reading about those, too. Even if I don’t believe in them. 

• Upvote 1

Okay so ... stories.

This one is really brief but it still get me to this day ...

When I was in high school/right after HS I lived in this old house dat belonged to my sister's friend's family. We lived there for a few months and things were just whatever aside from the wasps dat lived behind the wallpaper in my bedroom and harassed the shit outta me.

Anyway, at one point the landlord moved his mother's sofa into the house bc we didn't have one at the time and it was his house so ... after dat, weird shit would happen. Like, going into living there we knew from my sister's friend dat her great-grandma had died in the bathtub in the bathroom connected to me bedroom and I think moving her sofa back into the house woke something.

The one time for sure dat sticks out to me is I was going in the backdoor one afternoon, broad daylight, and I just glanced into the dark hall and saw who I thought was my baby brother (who was about 10 at the time) standing there. Thinking nothing of it I turned my back to him to close the door behind me and as I was doing so it dawned on me dat Jonathan was still at school. I turned back around as quickly as this realization hit me and there was no one there. I found out later dat the landlord's brother had passed away as a young boy after an accident, I think the kid I saw was him.

=========================================

While living in the same place, not long after the second of many attempts I started having extreme episodes of sleep paralysis. I would wake in the middle of the night to footsteps, the door opening, someone coming in and looming over me. At times I would come out of a nightmare and wake to the person standing there, ready to strike or smother me. In these incidents there's nothing that you can do ... you're immobile. No control over anything but your eyes. I was forced stiff, terrified, seeing and hearing everything but unable to move. There were times the thing would get so close I could feel it breathing on me. I could feel it's weight on the bed. Could feel it's hands on me. This hasn't happened to me in about 10 years now ... but thinking about it still scares me.

=======================================

This is ongoing ...

Since I lost my job I've been off my medications and I've been suffering from hallucinations. Mostly visual and auditory. The visual ones are usually in the form of shadows, light anomalies. I've convinced myself these things are nothing more than in my mind so as not to let them frighten me. It's easier to believe they aren't real than to think they're ghosts or something. The auditory ones are the worst tho. I'm constantly hearing voices when I'm home alone, often times asleep or very close to sleep. I'll hear an unrecognizable voice call my name, or laugh, or something and it literally sounds like it's right outside the room. Sometimes even closer. It's distressing bc it's been getting worse and worse and I don't have anyone to turn to to help me. I don't have anyone to talk to about it bc no one will take me seriously. 

I also feel things (I forget the technical word for it) physically. Like the typical horror story someone sitting down on the bed with you or whatever ... again I just convinced myself dat it was in me head. 

On a lighter note, but on the same subject ... since Roxy passed I can still feel/hear her sometimes. I'll hear her come running down the hallway with her tiny feets. Her little toenails always made this clicky sound on the linoleum when she walked. Sometimes I'll feel her brush up against my leg when I'm sitting somewhere. Every once in a while I'll hear her bark, dat one is hard to deal with. When she was alive, any time I was sick she would nuzzle up against my back while I lay in my bed like "momma, I'm here ... you're okay" her teeny little 2 pound chihuahua self would comfort me. Now, whenever I feel really sick or really sad I swear I can feel her. Her little feet walking on the bed and the weight of her up against my back. 

It's not normal or rational, but it's comforting.

I need to stop now ...

• Upvote 3

I try to stay away from Reddit, because people on there can be so fucking annoying, but they usually have good threads to read on some of their boards. 

What are red rooms? Omg. I can’t recall. I feel a lot of this stuff is, like, conspiracy theories type stuff, but I like reading about those, too. Even if I don’t believe in them. 

Yeah, reddit is a hot fucking mess! I tend to stick to NoSleep and Let's Not Meet if I do venture on to read. 

Red room are the ones where you can basically pay money to watch an interactive live stream of someone being tortured/murdered. 

• Upvote 1

On a lighter note, but on the same subject ... since Roxy passed I can still feel/hear her sometimes. I'll hear her come running down the hallway with her tiny feets. Her little toenails always made this clicky sound on the linoleum when she walked. Sometimes I'll feel her brush up against my leg when I'm sitting somewhere. Every once in a while I'll hear her bark, dat one is hard to deal with. When she was alive, any time I was sick she would nuzzle up against my back while I lay in my bed like "momma, I'm here ... you're okay" her teeny little 2 pound chihuahua self would comfort me. Now, whenever I feel really sick or really sad I swear I can feel her. Her little feet walking on the bed and the weight of her up against my back. 

It's not normal or rational, but it's comforting.

I need to stop now ...

That was very sweet to read. Dogs are the best. My pup likes to lay across my feet throughout the night, and on the weekends, I’ll sleep in a little, so I don’t wake him up. And sometimes, he’ll just hop onto the bed and lay next to me until he falls asleep. :love:

but back onto the topic of your other post, I’ve read some SCARY shit on Let’s Not Meet. It’s not as good as it used to be, though. 

• Loving It 1

That was very sweet to read. Dogs are the best. My pup likes to lay across my feet throughout the night, and on the weekends, I’ll sleep in a little, so I don’t wake him up. And sometimes, he’ll just hop onto the bed and lay next to me until he falls asleep. :love:

but back onto the topic of your other post, I’ve read some SCARY shit on Let’s Not Meet. It’s not as good as it used to be, though. 

I honestly feel like we, as humans, do not deserve dogs ... they are so pure and precious and genuine. 

Yeah, a lot of those YT channels I mentioned, das where they get their stories from (there a 4chan) and I would sit for hours listening to these stories, reading along if I could find them. Some creepy shit! But I do agree, the quality and frequency of the stories has definitely diminished over time.

• Loving It 1

55 minutes ago, Ms. Knee said:

I’m writing part 2 tonight which will definitely get into that 

nnn my only fear is that every time I talk about it or discuss it the energies come back

Please post more of your experiences. I’m interested to read them.

I’m pretty much all tapped out of my own paranormal type of experiences. The only other scary time in my life is when I blacked out abroad after drinking too much and waking up thinking I lost my passport and all of my money and spending the next hour crying in the shower nnnnn (I found it in one of my pants pockets later on. I was SHOOK for a hot second tho). That was a scary situation because I thought I was gonna be locked up abroad if I couldn’t prove I had the visas to be there. I’m SO overdramatic sometimes.

• Upvote 1

Please post more of your experiences. I’m interested to read them.

I’m pretty much all tapped out of my own paranormal type of experiences. The only other scary time in my life is when I blacked out abroad after drinking too much and waking up thinking I lost my passport and all of my money and spending the next hour crying in the shower nnnnn (I found it in one of my pants pockets later on. I was SHOOK for a hot second tho). That was a scary situation because I thought I was gonna be locked up abroad if I couldn’t prove I had the visas to be there. I’m SO overdramatic sometimes.

I’m gonna shower and then post

• Loving It 1

56 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

When I was in about 7th grade playing with Oujia boards was THE thing to do, at least where I lived. I did it many times with friends and nothing ever happened. One night I was sleeping over at my friends house, we brought the Oujia board down to the apartment in their basement (that they usually rented out, but no one was living there at the time). One of the things we would usually would ask/say is "If you're here show us a sign", and we did that this night too... This apartment was EMTPY, we were literally sitting on the floor in an empty room playing. When we said that this time we heard a huge bang from the other room, as if a shelf full of books or things fell over. We freaked the fuck out but ran to the other room to see what could have happened, and it was emtpy. Like, there was NOTHING in that room. Well, as we were in that room we heard the glass we had used for the Ouija board (we had printed out a board and used a glass instead of the planchette that is moved around on the board to spell out the words) being "thrown" into the floor and break, it was sitting on the FLOOR, like there's no way it could've fallen down from anywhere to break like that.. I literally shattered out of nowhere. We RAN out of there, I've literally never ran that fast in my life before, I was SO scared I was literally crying

The glass BROKE? This means the spirit is living in there :gaycat2: from what i've read so far and if i'm not wrong, if you're doing ouija with a glass and the glass breaks, it means the spirit is not good and that it's officially living in the place :rip:  i'm sorry for your friend

Just now, Bianca Del Rio said:

The glass BROKE? This means the spirit is living in there :gaycat2: from what i've read so far and if i'm not wrong, if you're doing ouija with a glass and the glass breaks, it means the spirit is not good and that it's officially living in the place :rip:  i'm sorry for your friend

Have you ever played with a Ouija board yourself, sis? Since you’re a little bit of a medium? I know some stay far, far away from that sort of thing, so I’m curious. 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, neonnights said:

Same I have the app but I let it collect dust but gurllll the “no sleep” stories be having my bussy shook when i read em at night :shooketh:

• Loving It 1

Omg :ripiss: I’m sorry for wheover’s living in that apartment

• Upvote 2

Have you ever played with a Ouija board yourself, sis? Since you’re a little bit of a medium? I know some stay far, far away from that sort of thing, so I’m curious. 

Nooo, never, and i have zero intentions on doing it :rip: i won't deny that i am and always was curious to do so... but NAH :nickishook::trisha4:

• Upvote 2

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Same I have the app but I let it collect dust but gurllll the “no sleep” stories be having my bussy shook when i read em at night :shooketh:

DDDDD have you read the Dr Ramsay Story omg? I literally screamed the first time I read it back in 2014 and slept with my window locked shut and moved my bed away from it. READ IT!!! 

Nooo, never, and i have zero intentions on doing it :rip: i won't deny that i am and always was curious to do so... but NAH :nickishook::trisha4:

Not me getting comfortable in this (iconic) thread, talking about Ouija boards and demons while sitting in the dark. :rip: 

But, I still have my Ouija board in my closet collecting dust. I used it once, and I have no intentions to ever use it again, but I also don’t wanna just dump it in the garbage because I’ve heard some scary shit about disposing of boards like that. I’ve done it all, though. Ouija boards, tarot cards. As I said before, I wanna go to a psychic on my birthday in a few weeks, but I’m scared they might tell me something scary!

• Upvote 1

DDDDD have you read the Dr Ramsay Story omg? I literally screamed the first time I read it back in 2014 and slept with my window locked shut and moved my bed away from it. READ IT!!! 

I will!! Thanks for the recommendation henny :paris:

• Upvote 1