Jump to content

neonnights

Do you have any real scary or creepy stories?

Recommended Posts

Just now, barbiej33p said:

I was at a trader joes grocery store with my grandma and I was really young when this tall chubby mexican guy with a hat came up to me and told me he knew where the missing snake was (it was a plush toy snake that if you found you won a prize) and he tried to get me to go with him and i instead tugged on my grandmas arm and told her and she pulled me to her side and told him to go away and I honestly just felt off about it like I must have sensed real danger if i told her right away.. But yea it was really scary because he lied saying he wanted to show HIS kids but decided to tell me instead because he didnt bring them with him, and I just think that sounds like a load of bullshit, who knows what his intentions were but the whole thing was creepy and my grandma told me she was proud of me for telling her. So yea :tinasheeducating:

WELP, you almost got kidnapped. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maren Swift said:

Are you laughing at my childhood traumas? Not everyone can be forced to watch The Hannah Montana Movie in school and not be scared. :judgega:

I mean that's not scary 'in my opinion'. But i laughed at the 'blonde wigs trying to chase you' part :lmfao:sorry for that :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, barbiej33p said:

I was at a trader joes grocery store with my grandma and I was really young when this tall chubby mexican guy with a hat came up to me and told me he knew where the missing snake was (it was a plush toy snake that if you found you won a prize) and he tried to get me to go with him and i instead tugged on my grandmas arm and told her and she pulled me to her side and told him to go away and I honestly just felt off about it like I must have sensed real danger if i told her right away.. But yea it was really scary because he lied saying he wanted to show HIS kids but decided to tell me instead because he didnt bring them with him, and I just think that sounds like a load of bullshit, who knows what his intentions were but the whole thing was creepy and my grandma told me she was proud of me for telling her. So yea :tinasheeducating:

GIRL YOU ALMOST GOT KIDNAPPED WTF I-

:fuckno:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Desperado said:

I mean that's not scary 'in my opinion'. But i laughed at the 'blonde wigs trying to chase you' part :lmfao:sorry for that :rip: 

I get flashbacks whenever someone says their wigs were snatched. :wigidol:

Not really but those wigs running after me are terrifying. Still the scariest movie I've ever seen. That scene at the end when they disown her actual self and chant at her to put the wig back on is the most frightening scene ever. :gaycat13:

  • Upvote 1
  • Loving It 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I once experienced something really weird.

I was in my bed, and my bed at the time was next to my door. As I was almost asleep, I heart footsteps coming up the stairs, but it didn't made any sense. My mom was asleep, my brother was home and my sister was asleep too. The footsteps became louder & louder as something was coming upstairs. I was too scared to fucking look to my door or even go out of my bed to see who it is. I just layed there, in my bed, completely shocked. 

Then the footsteps stopped, I thought it was my mind fucking with me, but then I heared something walking on the hallway going to the bathroom. I watched with my blanket in front of my eyes and I peaked a little to see what was going on. I just felt that someone was watching me, standing in the door of my bedroom, just watching me, it felt so weird. I decided to throw the blanket off and look straight to the door, no one was there, then I fell asleep. 

It still scares the shit out of me when I talk about it.

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Roobz said:

when i was younger i kept seeing a man that looked like this:

QHLrm7v.jpg

it first started when i lived on some bulding blocks area i was like 8-9 years, and i saw him because of a girl friend of mine, she said to me, "Do you see that men inside the block at the door watching at us?" and when i looked there he was, i started to scream and run.

I think it passed like 2-3 years after that and we already moved to a house, there i started to see him on night after all my friends decided to go inside and i said that i'm gonna play with the ball alone, i saw in the dead end of the garden him again and every time i blinked it's like he was closer, i was done, i sprinted in the house, never told anyone about it

After a few months, i started to have really bad dreams, spiders eating me, started to sleep-walking (one time i was waked by my mum asking me if i was ok, and i didn't know what was she talking, and then i looked at my hand and saw ALOT of blood, i started to cry and asked her what happened, she told me that i tried to break the window and crawl out because someone tried to catch me), it was bad, after a time my dad had enough of it, he took me to church on a sunday he took alot of food with us that had the priest bless and he made a church service on me and other people that i think had similar problems.

I think 2-3 month passed and everything seemed fine, until one night when i saw the figure stare at me from the door, i froze, i wanted to cry but i couldn't i was that scared, then he started to smile and that smile became bigger and bigger and i jumped out of bed and went to my parents. After that i told them that i don't wanna sleep alone for a few nights. One night i had a dream with him and it was like alot of the same shadows jumped inside of me, like they came and took over my body, like when a spirit enters a person, that was the last time i saw him. 

Sorry for the long ass post.

 

Sis, that’s some demonic shit omg!

On a sidenote, I slept walk once. My mother found me at the front door of our house trying to yank it open (we had one of those chain locks on it). Thank God for that, because I didn’t remember shit when she woke me up. I just imagine how hurt I could’ve gotten had I gotten out of the house nnnnn

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, barbiej33p said:

OH BITCH I JUST REMEMBERED SOME SUPERNATURAL SHIT

One time, I was walking down the hallway and into my room, and although the light was off I could feel a presence in my room, just for a really quick second though. And i know it was something or someone and not just my imagination because you know how when you are talking to someone tall you tend to look upwards? Well I naturally looked up as I saw the presence and I swore I was looking at it’s face, (it was like a transparent black smoke silhouette) and I just remember being so creeped out because what would make me look up like that? I literally turned my head upwards and everything! I was completely sober and creeped the fuck out, I kept putting my flash on while I slept to try to catch it again and i didnt. This literally happened like last year. Anyway i turned the light on after that reflex and nothing was there and i told my bf at the time and he believed me, I never see weird shit but that was unexplainable and I’ll never not link it to something other than supernatural :shrug:

not y’all coming in here with more stories about seeing shit in the middle of the night hovering over your bed. :rip: that’s seriously one of my biggest fears. I watched a show called Unsolved Mysteries about a case where a man would break into people’s houses in Sacramento and would be by their bed, waiting for them to wake up. Shit has left me scarred! 

But thanks for sharing both stories, sis! 

3 hours ago, Dirkje said:

Does my car accident from years ago count?

Yes! It doesn’t have to be ghost related (we just kind of got carried away with those kinds of stories). Anything that was scary for you counts. :party: 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

My (possible) demon story with picture evidence!!!
Ok I have one! It's really scary :scared: I even was able to take a pic of the ghost. But you have to read the story cuz it will better explain the image :deadbanana:

Ok so I moved to a two story house and out of all the rooms in the house... my bedroom has the fucking attic!! :deadbanana2:So i was always scared of this attic for some reason just cuz i've seen scary movies before and something always ends up being in there right??!! :kipperskipper2: well this story is no different!! So this started happening gradually. One time at night I would hear noises above me. At first it just sounded like tapping/scraping. I didn't think anything of it cuz it wasn't too extreme. But every so often at around the same time it seemed to get progressively prominent. I told my mom and she said maybe like a mouse or something is in there. I should preface that my house is new. We are the only owners of it. Also I live in a suburb so there's no way like a bigger animal could get in it.) Anyways my dad looked in the attic one day and it turns out the attic is super small. Like it doesn't go deep at all. Plus the walls are pretty flat in there so he was able to see everything. There was no signs of mice or any animals. But he set up traps just in case.  So after all that i was at ease and thought the situation was taken care of. HOWEVER a few days go by and the scratching noises get worse!!! Mind you they didnt sound like a pet scratching to get out...they were like long slow scratches. They sounded like claws or demons!!  Also at times I would here like high pitched voice/noise almost sounding like a banshee or a howl!!!!! I would just freeze in fear! Then things got worse cuz I would sometimes here breathing :deadbanana2:! It would be like short breathes almost like panting!!!! I would be SWEATING!! Omg it was so fucking mortifying to hear somehting breath at nigh when I am all alone in my room.!! I told my parents again and they thought i was crazy. But they checked the attic again to see if something was there or if the traps caught anything and they found..NOTHING!! So I immediately thought I was going crazy or was gonna die!!!! 
Things started to seem like they were easing up...but then one night i was in a deep sleep and i SWEAR i felt something wet/licking me!!!! I literally jumped out of my bed and threw my blankets in the air. I turned my lights on immediately and looked around!!! Like imagine if it were a rat!! I was TREMBLING and looking all over my room. However i didn't have much furniture in my room so it was easy to look around. I found NOTHING!! My parents came in cuz they heard me and found nothing as well!! 

At this point i was OVER IT! I didnt want to lose any more sleep due to fear so I did some paranormal activity shit!! I set up a camera at night by my bed to see if I could record the noises and even see if i could record an image. The next day I woke up so scared to check the camera and this is a screenshot of a silhouette i caught standing at my door!!!!! :cry: CAUTION IT IS PRETTY SCARY! You can clearly see an outline and it doesnt look human :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: it looks demonic!!!

Warning could be scary:

  Reveal hidden contents

Image result for dog ghost

 

Gave you a cookie for your creativity :kipperskipper:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kordei said:

Once I heard a noise outside my house that sounded like a helicopter was landing on my roof or some shit, then I heard an almost inaudible voice somewhere in my room, then i woke up with a matching bruise on both my legs :rip: idk it’s not that creepy but it scared me shitless

And I literally was looking up if there was a manhunt or something to explain the noises but nothing. I don’t know though nnn, it was like 3 in the morning, i was prolly just tired

You were abducted by aliens :nickishook:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, aahfeekiee said:

Okay here's one that doesn't require much superstition context. 

@Diaboliq @Bianca Del Rio @neonnights @Treacherous Lovatic @Blue Sunshine @Tiffany Pollard 👑 @barbiej33p

As some of you may know, in Singapore we have conscription, which means I've gone through my two years in the military. At the start of this two-year period is a two-month Basic Military Training; the second half of mine was spent on vocational training at this military camp that's also a transport centre for the Singapore Armed forces.

So one evening after dinner at the cookhouse, our in-charge person for the platoon (a Third Sergeant) singled me and my buddy out, saying he needed someone to accompany him before we conclude the day with our Routine Orders. We were two common options for saikang (meaning jobs nobody wanted to do) because we were the most cooperative people in our platoon.

The task was simple, to follow him up the stairwell by the multi-storey heavy vehicle carpark to collect some things from the tonner. As mentioned, this camp was a Transport centre, so they have lots of large military vehicles parked, so each level in this carpark is about five metres tall? Literally the biggest single building in the whole camp.

So we followed him along, and then at the bottom of the stairwell I realized my bootlaces were untied. Now I know my buddy is extremely superstitious and afraid of walking around the camp in the dark by himself. By the time I had tied my shoelaces, we had already lost sight of the sergeant, but it was okay since I could hear his footsteps going up. So I held onto my buddy's hand and led him up the stairwell. (It was ironic because he's the tall and toned guy and I'm the skinny and vulnerable one, but it was okay because I'm generally totally fine with walking around at night especially if the person I'm with is more afraid than I am)

At the second floor I peeked out from the doorway and noticed a white figure (vaguely resembling a pontianak) in the distance hiding behind a pillar of the carpark. But I heard my sergeant's footsteps upstairs so I held my buddy's forearm tighter and kept walking up.

At the third floor, I looked out of the stairwell doorway and I see the same figure hiding behind the pillar, this time one pillar closer to stairwell. And more alarmingly was the familiar scent of Jasmine. But I still heard footsteps upstairs so I kept on walking.

At the fourth floor, out of the doorway in the periphery of my vision I see it again, this time shadows of it in the pillar closest to the stairwell - and the scent was getting even stronger. I continued climbing up the stairs, this time pinned closer to the wall.

As I climbed the last flight of stairs before the top floor, I looked out of the doorway and caught a glimpse of the outside, there was absolutely nothing. Before I could turn around to look at my buddy, the hand I was holding on to violently jerked to the back and I fell backwards seven steps or so onto the landing. I looked up and I kid you not my buddy wasn't there at all. I sat there totally overwhelmed, until I heard my sergeant's voice calling me from the first floor asking me to help me carry something.

Sprinted down all those flights of stairs to see him there (slightly pissed off because I went missing) on the second floor of the carpark, with my buddy, carrying boxes of artillery and rifle-cleaning equipment. They told me to carry the snacks because they were lighter.

Doring RO, my buddy whispered to me asking me why I left him alone at the second floor. Almost missed the question because this bitch was still overwhelmed with the shock. All I recall now is him saying something about me continuing to go up even though he's called me to come down.

I called in sick the day after during the morning call but the Medical Officer said I wasn't injured or anything, despite having fallen down backwards on a flight of stairs. I didn't feel hurt either. He gave me a weird look like I was chaogeng (malingering) but I was certain I was sick, at least the night before. It's been almost a year since I finished service and I'm pretty certain that he still holds a grudge against on me for abandoning him.

But the last thing he needs to know about is a ghost story that will only worsen his paranoia with supernatural things.

I don't ever plan on letting the boy know.

  Hide contents

Also on a probably unrelated note, a week or two after that happened, when my platoon was booking out I heard a loud sound. DIdn't give it too much thought because in a military camp loud sounds are everywhere. When we booked in the Monday after, news broke that a full-time serviceman on guard duty that day committed suicide by shooting himself with his rifle at the toilet. 

 

OK NOW THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT HORROR MOVIE SCENE 'CAUSE I GOT CHILLS BY READING IT :nickishook: OMG WHAT DID YOU BRING WITH YOU TO THE TOP FLOOR?????? And i'd SO tell him the truth, at least he'd consider not having a grudge :whereisit: 

And i had to click on the pontianak article, damn i love asian spirit/demon mythologies :demishook: 

  • Upvote 1
  • Loving It 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Starboy said:

I don't believe in ghosts but y'all make it sound so convincing to believe :wendy11:

I've always wanted to have a supernatural encounter though 'cause I feel like we could sit down and have a good chat 

Trust me, you'd be to full of shit on your pants to sit down for a chat :fall2: it's not fun at aaaaaaaall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the mountains, about 45 minutes from where I live, there is this graveyard in the part of the woods called Gallagher Woods. The graveyard itself doesn't have a name, it's in the middle of the woods about 2 miles from any house. 

My first trip up there was December 2012. I went up with my Sister and my Cousin. We parked in front of the rope that blocked the entrance to the graveyard. It was just starting to get pitch black outside, but the first thing I saw when I got out of the car was a black figure standing beside one of the grave stones, but after a few seconds, it disappeared. So we went in and looked around. The graveyard isn't actually that big, it's actually really small. There are only about 20 gravestones in the whole graveyard, at that time... (we will get to this in just a few minutes) We all went into different parts of the graveyard. In the distance, I heard some music playing deep within the woods. No one heard but myself, and it grew louder and louder the longer I was in the graveyard. My Cousin was standing underneath this big tree that had three gravestones right underneath. We hear her let out a small scream, she said that something had touched her back. We pull her shirt up and she has three scratches on her back, but she didn't feel any pain. At this very moment this red truck pulled behind my Sister's car. No one got out, no one said anything, after a few seconds, they drove away. We continued looking since we thought it was just someone who pulled over for a few seconds. A few minutes later, my sister has a scratch on her neck and she said her hair was pulled, although my Cousin and I were no where near her at the time. When we went to check on her, the same truck came back. The passenger side door opened, but no one got out, and the truck was turned off and back on and they drove away again. At this point, we were getting freaked out and we left. However, we sat in the car for a few minutes to try and recoup what all had happened (and at this time I heard a little girl laughing as I entered the car and saw her standing by one of the trees inside the woods), and a few seconds later the SAME truck came back and followed us all the way to the end of the road, we lost it after making a few turns. I never looked into it again until four years later when I took a few of my friends up after they suggested going ghost hunting. 

The next visit happens June 2016. I'm with my friends Bailee, Bella and Abbi. I told them on the way up to the graveyard the story of what I saw when I first saw when I went up previously. They never believed me, they said I was making everything up. So, we get there and it's roughly 12:30AM. We get out of my car and walk in. The first thing I said to them when we went in was "if we see a red truck, we need to get the fuck out of here." I was just making sure they were ready if we needed to make an escape. So, I show them around, the gravestones and such, everything looked the same, well from what I could remember. A few seconds in my friend says she sees a little girl in a white dress standing by a tree inside the woods (I remember not telling them about the girl when I told them about my first experience because I forgot to tell them) and I looked over and didn't see her, but what I did see was the black figure again standing in the same spot my one friend saw the little girl. The black figure again had disappeared, and my friend said the girl did as well. We all heard music coming from within the woods, and it was not as loud as I remember. We keep looking around and realize that there is only two recent deaths, and no one has the same last name. And that there is one lonely grave stone in the far back (which we later came to find out was the little girl's grave, the white girl in the dress. We will get to her story in a minute.) Also, I remember my Sister mentioning a witches hut in the back of the woods, so I thought we would go back and look for it ourselves. As we start walking back, a truck pulls in right by my car. And, yes, it was a red truck. Someone got out this time and stared at us as we stood by the woods inside the graveyard. He never said anything as we walked out of the graveyard. When we got to my car he said "what are you doing here? There's no visiting hours, not even for family. Get out of here, now." We tried to explain we are family and that we have permission to be here, but he refused and said that we needed to leave or else. He was very dirty, tall and looked very evil. So, we left as fast as we could and went back to my friends house. It was about 2AM when we got back and we were terrified. We kept every single light on in her house, and refused to leave her living room until her Dad came back home from work later that night. We looked online to see if anyone else had tried to do some investigating and we found one article and two YouTube videos. All had mentioned the truck, the music, different gravestones (which we will get to very soon, promise) the hell hound and the witches hut. The only thing that we didn't see was the hell hound, even to this day we have never seen it. But my friends started to believe me after everything I said I saw was also mentioned by others who have been to that graveyard. We tried to look up some obituaries for people in the graveyard and found ZERO in public records, even the two most recent ones. Since we found nothing regarding anyone, we went to FaceBook to see if we could find any living relatives. We did find a daughter, her Mom was buried inside the graveyard itself in 2010. The daughter had told us that the guy in the red truck takes car of the graveyard and she has tried on multiple occasions to take the keys from him and take over for herself since he does a terrible job at keeping the graveyard nice and clean, cutting the grass maybe every 4 months. She said that the graveyard is haunted by the Father and his Wife and Daughter. Back in the 1800s, the Father had went crazy and starved his daughter and killing the Wife with a shotgun. His daughter later died of starvation and he killed himself after realizing what he had done. The daughter told us we had permission to be in the graveyard to do some investigating and to have the man talk to her if he had a problem with it. We made a plan to leave the man a note to get in contact with us, so we went up the next day to plant that note during the day and wait for a response. 

I realize this is extremely long, and if you want to know what else happened after, let me know and I will continue after work!

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheKeshaRose said:

In the mountains, about 45 minutes from where I live, there is this graveyard in the part of the woods called Gallagher Woods. The graveyard itself doesn't have a name, it's in the middle of the woods about 2 miles from any house. 

My first trip up there was December 2012. I went up with my Sister and my Cousin. We parked in front of the rope that blocked the entrance to the graveyard. It was just starting to get pitch black outside, but the first thing I saw when I got out of the car was a black figure standing beside one of the grave stones, but after a few seconds, it disappeared. So we went in and looked around. The graveyard isn't actually that big, it's actually really small. There are only about 20 gravestones in the whole graveyard, at that time... (we will get to this in just a few minutes) We all went into different parts of the graveyard. In the distance, I heard some music playing deep within the woods. No one heard but myself, and it grew louder and louder the longer I was in the graveyard. My Cousin was standing underneath this big tree that had three gravestones right underneath. We hear her let out a small scream, she said that something had touched her back. We pull her shirt up and she has three scratches on her back, but she didn't feel any pain. At this very moment this red truck pulled behind my Sister's car. No one got out, no one said anything, after a few seconds, they drove away. We continued looking since we thought it was just someone who pulled over for a few seconds. A few minutes later, my sister has a scratch on her neck and she said her hair was pulled, although my Cousin and I were no where near her at the time. When we went to check on her, the same truck came back. The passenger side door opened, but no one got out, and the truck was turned off and back on and they drove away again. At this point, we were getting freaked out and we left. However, we sat in the car for a few minutes to try and recoup what all had happened (and at this time I heard a little girl laughing as I entered the car and saw her standing by one of the trees inside the woods), and a few seconds later the SAME truck came back and followed us all the way to the end of the road, we lost it after making a few turns. I never looked into it again until four years later when I took a few of my friends up after they suggested going ghost hunting. 

The next visit happens June 2016. I'm with my friends Bailee, Bella and Abbi. I told them on the way up to the graveyard the story of what I saw when I first saw when I went up previously. They never believed me, they said I was making everything up. So, we get there and it's roughly 12:30AM. We get out of my car and walk in. The first thing I said to them when we went in was "if we see a red truck, we need to get the fuck out of here." I was just making sure they were ready if we needed to make an escape. So, I show them around, the gravestones and such, everything looked the same, well from what I could remember. A few seconds in my friend says she sees a little girl in a white dress standing by a tree inside the woods (I remember not telling them about the girl when I told them about my first experience because I forgot to tell them) and I looked over and didn't see her, but what I did see was the black figure again standing in the same spot my one friend saw the little girl. The black figure again had disappeared, and my friend said the girl did as well. We all heard music coming from within the woods, and it was not as loud as I remember. We keep looking around and realize that there is only two recent deaths, and no one has the same last name. And that there is one lonely grave stone in the far back (which we later came to find out was the little girl's grave, the white girl in the dress. We will get to her story in a minute.) Also, I remember my Sister mentioning a witches hut in the back of the woods, so I thought we would go back and look for it ourselves. As we start walking back, a truck pulls in right by my car. And, yes, it was a red truck. Someone got out this time and stared at us as we stood by the woods inside the graveyard. He never said anything as we walked out of the graveyard. When we got to my car he said "what are you doing here? There's no visiting hours, not even for family. Get out of here, now." We tried to explain we are family and that we have permission to be here, but he refused and said that we needed to leave or else. He was very dirty, tall and looked very evil. So, we left as fast as we could and went back to my friends house. It was about 2AM when we got back and we were terrified. We kept every single light on in her house, and refused to leave her living room until her Dad came back home from work later that night. We looked online to see if anyone else had tried to do some investigating and we found one article and two YouTube videos. All had mentioned the truck, the music, different gravestones (which we will get to very soon, promise) the hell hound and the witches hut. The only thing that we didn't see was the hell hound, even to this day we have never seen it. But my friends started to believe me after everything I said I saw was also mentioned by others who have been to that graveyard. We tried to look up some obituaries for people in the graveyard and found ZERO in public records, even the two most recent ones. Since we found nothing regarding anyone, we went to FaceBook to see if we could find any living relatives. We did find a daughter, her Mom was buried inside the graveyard itself in 2010. The daughter had told us that the guy in the red truck takes car of the graveyard and she has tried on multiple occasions to take the keys from him and take over for herself since he does a terrible job at keeping the graveyard nice and clean, cutting the grass maybe every 4 months. She said that the graveyard is haunted by the Father and his Wife and Daughter. Back in the 1800s, the Father had went crazy and starved his daughter and killing the Wife with a shotgun. His daughter later died of starvation and he killed himself after realizing what he had done. The daughter told us we had permission to be in the graveyard to do some investigating and to have the man talk to her if he had a problem with it. We made a plan to leave the man a note to get in contact with us, so we went up the next day to plant that note during the day and wait for a response. 

I realize this is extremely long, and if you want to know what else happened after, let me know and I will continue after work!

OH HONEY I NEED MORE :wendy26: I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU TO CONTINUE AFTER WORK

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bianca Del Rio said:

OK NOW THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT HORROR MOVIE SCENE 'CAUSE I GOT CHILLS BY READING IT :nickishook: OMG WHAT DID YOU BRING WITH YOU TO THE TOP FLOOR?????? And i'd SO tell him the truth, at least he'd consider not having a grudge :whereisit: 

And i had to click on the pontianak article, damn i love asian spirit/demon mythologies :demishook: 

THATS THE THING I HELD THAT HAND WALKING UP THREE STOREYS :gaycat12:

I talked to my friend's fortune teller mom who interprets dreams and supernatural encounters, and she says likely it's a spirit/guardian trying to protect me from a demon at the top floor, especially given that I wasn't injured from the fall. 

I think that's a nice way to put it. My commander had an experience with one of those good spirits in a jungle in Brunei. He was sleeping on a hammock 2 metres off the ground, until he was randomly woken up by a hard push on his shoulder. He woke up to a torrential downpour and could run for higher ground before the river next to him flooded within five minutes.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheKeshaRose said:

In the mountains, about 45 minutes from where I live, there is this graveyard in the part of the woods called Gallagher Woods. The graveyard itself doesn't have a name, it's in the middle of the woods about 2 miles from any house. 

My first trip up there was December 2012. I went up with my Sister and my Cousin. We parked in front of the rope that blocked the entrance to the graveyard. It was just starting to get pitch black outside, but the first thing I saw when I got out of the car was a black figure standing beside one of the grave stones, but after a few seconds, it disappeared. So we went in and looked around. The graveyard isn't actually that big, it's actually really small. There are only about 20 gravestones in the whole graveyard, at that time... (we will get to this in just a few minutes) We all went into different parts of the graveyard. In the distance, I heard some music playing deep within the woods. No one heard but myself, and it grew louder and louder the longer I was in the graveyard. My Cousin was standing underneath this big tree that had three gravestones right underneath. We hear her let out a small scream, she said that something had touched her back. We pull her shirt up and she has three scratches on her back, but she didn't feel any pain. At this very moment this red truck pulled behind my Sister's car. No one got out, no one said anything, after a few seconds, they drove away. We continued looking since we thought it was just someone who pulled over for a few seconds. A few minutes later, my sister has a scratch on her neck and she said her hair was pulled, although my Cousin and I were no where near her at the time. When we went to check on her, the same truck came back. The passenger side door opened, but no one got out, and the truck was turned off and back on and they drove away again. At this point, we were getting freaked out and we left. However, we sat in the car for a few minutes to try and recoup what all had happened (and at this time I heard a little girl laughing as I entered the car and saw her standing by one of the trees inside the woods), and a few seconds later the SAME truck came back and followed us all the way to the end of the road, we lost it after making a few turns. I never looked into it again until four years later when I took a few of my friends up after they suggested going ghost hunting. 

The next visit happens June 2016. I'm with my friends Bailee, Bella and Abbi. I told them on the way up to the graveyard the story of what I saw when I first saw when I went up previously. They never believed me, they said I was making everything up. So, we get there and it's roughly 12:30AM. We get out of my car and walk in. The first thing I said to them when we went in was "if we see a red truck, we need to get the fuck out of here." I was just making sure they were ready if we needed to make an escape. So, I show them around, the gravestones and such, everything looked the same, well from what I could remember. A few seconds in my friend says she sees a little girl in a white dress standing by a tree inside the woods (I remember not telling them about the girl when I told them about my first experience because I forgot to tell them) and I looked over and didn't see her, but what I did see was the black figure again standing in the same spot my one friend saw the little girl. The black figure again had disappeared, and my friend said the girl did as well. We all heard music coming from within the woods, and it was not as loud as I remember. We keep looking around and realize that there is only two recent deaths, and no one has the same last name. And that there is one lonely grave stone in the far back (which we later came to find out was the little girl's grave, the white girl in the dress. We will get to her story in a minute.) Also, I remember my Sister mentioning a witches hut in the back of the woods, so I thought we would go back and look for it ourselves. As we start walking back, a truck pulls in right by my car. And, yes, it was a red truck. Someone got out this time and stared at us as we stood by the woods inside the graveyard. He never said anything as we walked out of the graveyard. When we got to my car he said "what are you doing here? There's no visiting hours, not even for family. Get out of here, now." We tried to explain we are family and that we have permission to be here, but he refused and said that we needed to leave or else. He was very dirty, tall and looked very evil. So, we left as fast as we could and went back to my friends house. It was about 2AM when we got back and we were terrified. We kept every single light on in her house, and refused to leave her living room until her Dad came back home from work later that night. We looked online to see if anyone else had tried to do some investigating and we found one article and two YouTube videos. All had mentioned the truck, the music, different gravestones (which we will get to very soon, promise) the hell hound and the witches hut. The only thing that we didn't see was the hell hound, even to this day we have never seen it. But my friends started to believe me after everything I said I saw was also mentioned by others who have been to that graveyard. We tried to look up some obituaries for people in the graveyard and found ZERO in public records, even the two most recent ones. Since we found nothing regarding anyone, we went to FaceBook to see if we could find any living relatives. We did find a daughter, her Mom was buried inside the graveyard itself in 2010. The daughter had told us that the guy in the red truck takes car of the graveyard and she has tried on multiple occasions to take the keys from him and take over for herself since he does a terrible job at keeping the graveyard nice and clean, cutting the grass maybe every 4 months. She said that the graveyard is haunted by the Father and his Wife and Daughter. Back in the 1800s, the Father had went crazy and starved his daughter and killing the Wife with a shotgun. His daughter later died of starvation and he killed himself after realizing what he had done. The daughter told us we had permission to be in the graveyard to do some investigating and to have the man talk to her if he had a problem with it. We made a plan to leave the man a note to get in contact with us, so we went up the next day to plant that note during the day and wait for a response. 

I realize this is extremely long, and if you want to know what else happened after, let me know and I will continue after work!

Please share more sis! 

I want to go to a fortune teller/psychic for my birthday in a few weeks, but I don’t want them to tell me some scary shit like I’m gonna die in a year nnnn. Even if they were full of it, my ass would still be paranoid. 

My mother used to tell me that when she was a young girl, the house they grew up in had lots of weird shit happening. Like, they’d hear chairs being dragged back and forth across the kitchen floor in the middle of the night and this one story she told me in particular has always had me SHOOK. She said one night she kept feeling someone tickling her feet while she was trying to sleep and her and my aunts always used to play jokes and tricks on each other, so she figured it was one of them trying to scare her. So she finally told my aunt who she shared a room with to knock it off and my aunt said something along the lines of “I’m in my bed. What’re you talking about?” I always sleep with my feet covered now cause of that nnnnn :wendy43:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×