neonnights

Do you have any real scary or creepy stories?

Just now, neonnights said:

Have y’all ever played with a Ouija board? 

I have. Nothing exciting happened, but weird shit did start to happen for a few months afterward. 

I used it as a chopping board for some vegetables and nothing happened except a good meal. :azealiakunt:

• Upvote 5

Just now, neonnights said:

Have y’all ever played with a Ouija board? 

I have. Nothing exciting happened, but weird shit did start to happen for a few months afterward. 

I would be way to scared. I don’t play with that kinda shit

• Upvote 2

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

I live in country with three different Asian races and Asians are pretty superstitious with anything related to ghosts and spirits which is why our horror movies aren't shit. I've definitely seen my fair share especially as a child who's had to go back to his haunted village every holiday period; but honestly to make people understand these experience I'd have to translate a lot of things and explain Malay and Chinese contexts pertaining to superstition, spirituality, tradition and folkore. I don't think anyone here would be the slightest bit interested.

Share sis.

• Loving It 1

Just now, kordei said:

I would be way to scared. I don’t play with that kinda shit

I was shook tbh, but nothing happened while playing it. We just asked dumb questions like “who does so and so truly like?” or “will so and so get married?”

but about a month after playing with it, I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING, I started hearing shit in my place. Like, it would sound literally as if someone was inside the walls knocking. At first, I thought it was just a bird knocking with its pecker (nnn), but I could never find or see one. This went on for about 6 months and at the same time every day. Like hurried, persistent knocking. It was spooky.

• Upvote 2

Just now, kipperskipper said:

My (possible) demon story with picture evidence!!!
Ok I have one! It's really scary :scared: I even was able to take a pic of the ghost. But you have to read the story cuz it will better explain the image :deadbanana:

Ok so I moved to a two story house and out of all the rooms in the house... my bedroom has the fucking attic!! :deadbanana2:So i was always scared of this attic for some reason just cuz i've seen scary movies before and something always ends up being in there right??!! :kipperskipper2: well this story is no different!! So this started happening gradually. One time at night I would hear noises above me. At first it just sounded like tapping/scraping. I didn't think anything of it cuz it wasn't too extreme. But every so often at around the same time it seemed to get progressively prominent. I told my mom and she said maybe like a mouse or something is in there. I should preface that my house is new. We are the only owners of it. Also I love in a suburb so there way like a bigger animal could get in it.) Anyways my dad looked in the attic one day and it turns out the attic is super small. Like it doesn't go deep at all. Plus the walls are pretty flat in there so he was able to see everything. There was no signs of mice or any animals. But he set up traps just in case.  So after all that i was at ease and thought the situation was taken care of. HOWEVER a few days go by and the scratching noises get worse!!! Mind you they didnt sound like a pet scratching to get out...they were like long slow scratches. They sounded like claws or demons!!  Also at times I would here like high pitched voice/noise almost sounding like a banshee or a howl!!!!! I would just freeze in fear! Then things got worse cuz I would sometimes here breathing :deadbanana2:! It would be like short breathes almost like panting!!!! I would be SWEATING!! Omg it was so fucking mortifying to hear somehting breath at nigh when I am all alone in my room.!! I told my parents again and they thought i was crazy. But they checked the attic again to see if something was there or if the traps caught anything and they found..NOTHING!! So I immediately thought I was going crazy or was gonna die!!!! 
Things started to seem like they were easing up...but then one night i was in a deep sleep and i SWEAR i felt something wet/licking me!!!! I literally jumped out of my bed and threw my blankets in the air. I turned my lights on immediately and looked around!!! Like imagine if it were a rat!! I was TREMBLING and looking all over my room. However i didn't have much furniture in my room so it was easy to look around. I found NOTHING!! My parents came in cuz they heard me and found nothing as well!! 

At this point i was OVER IT! I didnt want to lose any more sleep due to fear so I did some paranormal activity shit!! I set up a camera at night by my bed to see if I could record the noises and even see if i could record an image. The next day I woke up so scared to check the camera and this is a screenshot of a silhouette i caught standing at my door!!!!! :cry: CAUTION IT IS PRETTY SCARY! You can clearly see an outline and it doesnt look human :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: it looks demonic!!!

Warning could be scary:

Hide contents

Image result for dog ghost

Wow that is terrifying. You need to call Ghostbusters ASAP! :demishook:

• Upvote 1

My (possible) demon story with picture evidence!!!
Ok I have one! It's really scary :scared: I even was able to take a pic of the ghost. But you have to read the story cuz it will better explain the image :deadbanana:

Ok so I moved to a two story house and out of all the rooms in the house... my bedroom has the fucking attic!! :deadbanana2:So i was always scared of this attic for some reason just cuz i've seen scary movies before and something always ends up being in there right??!! :kipperskipper2: well this story is no different!! So this started happening gradually. One time at night I would hear noises above me. At first it just sounded like tapping/scraping. I didn't think anything of it cuz it wasn't too extreme. But every so often at around the same time it seemed to get progressively prominent. I told my mom and she said maybe like a mouse or something is in there. I should preface that my house is new. We are the only owners of it. Also I live in a suburb so there's no way like a bigger animal could get in it.) Anyways my dad looked in the attic one day and it turns out the attic is super small. Like it doesn't go deep at all. Plus the walls are pretty flat in there so he was able to see everything. There was no signs of mice or any animals. But he set up traps just in case.  So after all that i was at ease and thought the situation was taken care of. HOWEVER a few days go by and the scratching noises get worse!!! Mind you they didnt sound like a pet scratching to get out...they were like long slow scratches. They sounded like claws or demons!!  Also at times I would here like high pitched voice/noise almost sounding like a banshee or a howl!!!!! I would just freeze in fear! Then things got worse cuz I would sometimes here breathing :deadbanana2:! It would be like short breathes almost like panting!!!! I would be SWEATING!! Omg it was so fucking mortifying to hear somehting breath at nigh when I am all alone in my room.!! I told my parents again and they thought i was crazy. But they checked the attic again to see if something was there or if the traps caught anything and they found..NOTHING!! So I immediately thought I was going crazy or was gonna die!!!! 
Things started to seem like they were easing up...but then one night i was in a deep sleep and i SWEAR i felt something wet/licking me!!!! I literally jumped out of my bed and threw my blankets in the air. I turned my lights on immediately and looked around!!! Like imagine if it were a rat!! I was TREMBLING and looking all over my room. However i didn't have much furniture in my room so it was easy to look around. I found NOTHING!! My parents came in cuz they heard me and found nothing as well!! 

At this point i was OVER IT! I didnt want to lose any more sleep due to fear so I did some paranormal activity shit!! I set up a camera at night by my bed to see if I could record the noises and even see if i could record an image. The next day I woke up so scared to check the camera and this is a screenshot of a silhouette i caught standing at my door!!!!! :cry: CAUTION IT IS PRETTY SCARY! You can clearly see an outline and it doesnt look human :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: it looks demonic!!!

Warning could be scary:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for dog ghost

DDDDD you had me going for a second :lmfao: scariest one yet!

• Upvote 1

im still scared!! I sleep with a knife at night :kipperskipper2:

I don’t blame you! I wouldn’t even be able to sleep with that furry demon running around (but fr that lightened things up, which is good cause my ass was getting spooked out :party:)

• Loving It 1

Just now, Elusive Lambily said:

Yes. One time I sat through all of The Pinkprint. It was truly a horrifying experience.

Oh my God! I had a similar experience when I listened to the mic feed of that Mariah AIWFCIY performance. I still get SHIVERS!

• Upvote 2

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

Okay here's one that doesn't require much superstition context. 

@Diaboliq @Bianca Del Rio @neonnights @Treacherous Lovatic @Blue Sunshine @Tiffany Pollard 👑 @barbiej33p

As some of you may know, in Singapore we have conscription, which means I've gone through my two years in the military. At the start of this two-year period is a two-month Basic Military Training; the second half of mine was spent on vocational training at this military camp that's also a transport centre for the Singapore Armed forces.

So one evening after dinner at the cookhouse, our in-charge person for the platoon (a Third Sergeant) singled me and my buddy out, saying he needed someone to accompany him before we conclude the day with our Routine Orders. We were two common options for saikang (meaning jobs nobody wanted to do) because we were the most cooperative people in our platoon.

The task was simple, to follow him up the stairwell by the multi-storey heavy vehicle carpark to collect some things from the tonner. As mentioned, this camp was a Transport centre, so they have lots of large military vehicles parked, so each level in this carpark is about five metres tall? Literally the biggest single building in the whole camp.

So we followed him along, and then at the bottom of the stairwell I realized my bootlaces were untied. Now I know my buddy is extremely superstitious and afraid of walking around the camp in the dark by himself. By the time I had tied my shoelaces, we had already lost sight of the sergeant, but it was okay since I could hear his footsteps going up. So I held onto my buddy's hand and led him up the stairwell. (It was ironic because he's the tall and toned guy and I'm the skinny and vulnerable one, but it was okay because I'm generally pretty brave walk around at night especially if the person I'm with is more vulnerable than I am)

At the second floor I peeked out from the doorway and noticed a white figure (vaguely resembling a pontianak) in the distance hiding behind a pillar of the carpark. But I heard my sergeant's footsteps upstairs so I held my buddy's forearm tighter and kept walking up.

At the third floor, I looked out of the stairwell doorway and I see the same figure hiding behind the pillar, this time one pillar closer to stairwell. And more alarmingly was the familiar scent of Jasmine. But I still heard footsteps upstairs so I kept on walking.

At the fourth floor, out of the doorway in the periphery of my vision I see it again, this time shadows of it in the pillar closest to the stairwell - and the scent was getting even stronger. I continued climbing up the stairs, this time pinned closer to the wall.

As I climbed the last flight of stairs before the top floor, I looked out of the doorway and caught a glimpse of the outside, there was absolutely nothing. Before I could turn around to look at my buddy, the hand I was holding on to violently jerked to the back and I fell backwards seven steps or so onto the landing. I looked up and I kid you not my buddy wasn't there at all. I sat there totally overwhelmed, until I heard my sergeant's voice calling me from the first floor asking me to help me carry something.

Sprinted down all those flights of stairs to see him there (slightly pissed off because I went missing) on the second floor of the carpark, with my buddy, carrying boxes of artillery and rifle-cleaning equipment. They told me to carry the snacks because they were lighter.

Doring RO, my buddy whispered to me asking me why I left him alone at the second floor. Almost missed the question because this bitch was still overwhelmed with the shock.

I called in sick the day after during the morning call but the Medical Officer said I wasn't injured or anything, despite having fallen down backwards on a flight of stairs. I didn't feel hurt either. He gave me a weird look like I was chaogeng (malingering) but I was certain I was sick, at least the night before. It's been almost a year since I finished service and I'm pretty certain that he still holds a grudge against on me for abandoning him.

But the last thing he needs to know about is a ghost story that will only worsen his paranoia with supernatural things.

I don't ever plan on letting the boy know.

BYE. :wendy43: 

I would’ve faked damn death to get out of there. Thanks for sharing, though! <3

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bianca Del Rio said:

I probably shouldn't be doing this 'cause it's 02:20 am in here right now and i know thinking about this trigger stuff but well :rip: 

As i said on my "The Nun" thread, i'm a bit of a medium, but i'd say more like i'm a bit sensitive for stuff, so i'm always hearing and feeling stuff, and sometimes seeing, and after happening so often you kinda get used to and forget about it at time - but last week something happened that had never happened before: some telekinesis shit that scared me a bit. I was on my desk in my room, and on the same desk there were some paper, a lamp and my lipbalm. Without any movement on the desk, as I was just typing on the notebook, literally sitting still 'cause i was too focused, my lipbalm decides to roll on the desk. :fall2: 

Two weeks ago i woke in the middle of the night, without any reason, and i just knew i couldn't turn to other side 'cause as i thought about rolling to the other side, i saw a figure standing still right next to my bed, like bending over and looking at me. I started to sweat like SHIT and started to pray, even though i really don't know any prayers like, full thing, but the intention is what truly matters :whereisit: But the feeling just wouldn't go away, and i was still feeling someone close, so i said to myself "k bitch, it is what it is, if it's time to die, it's now", and as i turned, the feeling went away, and there was no one in there. :fall2: 

These two were the most recent ones, but a few months ago i was alone at home taking a shower with the bathroom door opened and i saw my bedroom's lights going on and off and on and off and on and off and then like a sound of a slap was made at the glass dor of shower, and i literally screamed. Probably was 'someone' trying to scary me and it worked :fall2: 

I'll try to remember more stories, they're so usual to me that it's hard to keep them fresh in mind :hilaryk: 

BITCH THAT 'BED' MOMENT :fall2:

Just now, Bianca Del Rio said:

I just remember another one. A few weeks ago in the morning of a weekend, i was chatting with my sister in the bathroom, she was showering and i was standing in the sink talking to her (it's a closed box but it's open from above). Then i saw a figure passing in the hallway going in the direction of my mom's bedroom and i was going to ask her what she was going to do for lunch. So i went out of the bathroom and when i got into her bedroom, she wasn't there. So i said out loud "Mom?" and she screamed from the kitchen "I'm in the kitchen" :fall2: I stood still for a few seconds, took a deep breath, acted as if nothing happened to pretend i wasn't scared (I'M NOT GIVING THEM THE SATISFACTION OF SCARYING ME :oprah6:) and i walked back and went right into the kitchen and my mom was cooking. I was paled when i got there, i told her and she was like 'oh well :nickishook:' -no surprise to her 'cause she knows my sister and i are sensitive to this kind of stuff, and even she is a bit so...

Same thing happened to me once before and my parents didn't believe me when i told them :fall2:

Just now, Maren Swift said:

When I was in primary school I was so crept out by Hannah Montana that I used to have scary dreams where her blonde wigs would chase me down the street. It didn't help when our class was forced to sing The Climb in front of the school and I was so frightened that I pretended to be sick. To this day I can't even listen to Crazier by Taylor Swift because it reminds me too much of bad childhood experiences with that show.

:nickishook:

im sorry but OH MY- SLKDFJSKLFJL

:lmfao: :fall2:

• Upvote 3

I was at a trader joes grocery store with my grandma and I was really young when this tall chubby mexican guy with a hat came up to me and told me he knew where the missing snake was (it was a plush toy snake that if you found you won a prize) and he tried to get me to go with him and i instead tugged on my grandmas arm and told her and she pulled me to her side and told him to go away and I honestly just felt off about it like I must have sensed real danger if i told her right away.. But yea it was really scary because he lied saying he wanted to show HIS kids but decided to tell me instead because he didnt bring them with him, and I just think that sounds like a load of bullshit, who knows what his intentions were but the whole thing was creepy and my grandma told me she was proud of me for telling her. So yea :tinasheeducating:

• Upvote 7

OH BITCH I JUST REMEMBERED SOME SUPERNATURAL SHIT

One time, I was walking down the hallway and into my room, and although the light was off I could feel a presence in my room, just for a really quick second though. And i know it was something or someone and not just my imagination because you know how when you are talking to someone tall you tend to look upwards? Well I naturally looked up as I saw the presence and I swore I was looking at it’s face, (it was like a transparent black smoke silhouette) and I just remember being so creeped out because what would make me look up like that? I literally turned my head upwards and everything! I was completely sober and creeped the fuck out, I kept putting my flash on while I slept to try to catch it again and i didnt. This literally happened like last year. Anyway i turned the light on after that reflex and nothing was there and i told my bf at the time and he believed me, I never see weird shit but that was unexplainable and I’ll never not link it to something other than supernatural :shrug:

• Upvote 3

when i was younger i kept seeing a man that looked like this:

QHLrm7v.jpg

it first started when i lived on some bulding blocks area i was like 8-9 years, and i saw him because of a girl friend of mine, she said to me, "Do you see that men inside the block at the door watching at us?" and when i looked there he was, i started to scream and run.

I think it passed like 2-3 years after that and we already moved to a house, there i started to see him on night after all my friends decided to go inside and i said that i'm gonna play with the ball alone, i saw in the dead end of the garden him again and every time i blinked it's like he was closer, i was done, i sprinted in the house, never told anyone about it

After a few months, i started to have really bad dreams, spiders eating me, started to sleep-walking (one time i was waked by my mum asking me if i was ok, and i didn't know what was she talking, and then i looked at my hand and saw ALOT of blood, i started to cry and asked her what happened, she told me that i tried to break the window and crawl out because someone tried to catch me), it was bad, after a time my dad had enough of it, he took me to church on a sunday he took alot of food with us that had the priest bless and he made a church service on me and other people that i think had similar problems.

I think 2-3 month passed and everything seemed fine, until one night when i saw the figure stare at me from the door, i froze, i wanted to cry but i couldn't i was that scared, then he started to smile and that smile became bigger and bigger and i jumped out of bed and went to my parents. After that i told them that i don't wanna sleep alone for a few nights. One night i had a dream with him and it was like alot of the same shadows jumped inside of me, like they came and took over my body, like when a spirit enters a person, that was the last time i saw him. 

Sorry for the long ass post.

• Upvote 4