New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

neonnights

Do you have any real scary or creepy stories?

Just now, Maren Swift said:

When I was in primary school I was so crept out by Hannah Montana that I used have scary dreams where her blonde wigs would chase me down the street. It didn't help when our class was forced to sing The Climb in front of the school and I was so frightened that I pretended to be sick. To this day I can't even listen to Crazier by Taylor Swift because it reminds me too much of bad childhood experiences with that show.

:nickishook:

I’d be scared to sing a Miley Cyrus song in front of people too nnnn

but forreal, that sounds horrible that you dreamt that 

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

I’d be scared to sing a Miley Cyrus song in front of people too nnnn

but forreal, that sounds horrible that you dreamt that 

I've always had weird fears and anxiety. At about the same time Michael Jackson died and I became scared that he would pop up at my house and try to attack me. :demishook:

• Upvote 2

Just now, kordei said:

Once I heard a noise outside my house that sounded like a helicopter was landing on my roof or some shit, then I heard an almost inaudible voice somewhere in my room, then i woke up with a matching bruise on both my legs :rip: idk it’s not that creepy but it scared me shitless

And I literally was looking up if there was a manhunt or something to explain the noises but nothing. I don’t know though nnn, it was like 3 in the morning, i was prolly just tired

Hearing noises late at night can be some of the scariest shit tbh. So I don’t blame you. 

Just now, Bianca Del Rio said:

I just remember another one. A few weeks ago in the morning of a weekend, i was chatting with my sister in the bathroom, she was showering and i was standing in the sink talking to her (it's a closed box but it's open from above). Then i saw a figure passing in the hallway going in the direction of my mom's bedroom and i was going to ask her what she was going to do for lunch. So i went out of the bathroom and when i got into her bedroom, she wasn't there. So i said out loud "Mom?" and she screamed from the kitchen "I'm in the kitchen" :fall2: I stood still for a few seconds, took a deep breath, acted as if nothing happened to pretend i wasn't scared (I'M NOT GIVING THEM THE SATISFACTION OF SCARYING ME :oprah6:) and i walked back and went right into the kitchen and my mom was cooking. I was paled when i got there, i told her and she was like 'oh well :nickishook:' -no surprise to her 'cause she knows my sister and i are sensitive to this kind of stuff, and even she is a bit so...

That’s some true life the Nun in The Conjuring shit omg. I would’ve died. I’m with you on not giving things the satisfaction of getting to you, but when it comes to things I can’t see, all bets are off. My confidence levels go way down, and I’m like NAH! 

• Upvote 2

Have y’all ever played with a Ouija board? 

I have. Nothing exciting happened, but weird shit did start to happen for a few months afterward. 

I used it as a chopping board for some vegetables and nothing happened except a good meal. :azealiakunt:

• Upvote 5

Have y’all ever played with a Ouija board? 

I have. Nothing exciting happened, but weird shit did start to happen for a few months afterward. 

I would be way to scared. I don’t play with that kinda shit

• Upvote 2

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

I live in country with three different Asian races and Asians are pretty superstitious with anything related to ghosts and spirits which is why our horror movies aren't shit. I've definitely seen my fair share especially as a child who's had to go back to his haunted village every holiday period; but honestly to make people understand these experience I'd have to translate a lot of things and explain Malay and Chinese contexts pertaining to superstition, spirituality, tradition and folkore. I don't think anyone here would be the slightest bit interested.

Share sis.

• Love 1

Just now, kordei said:

I would be way to scared. I don’t play with that kinda shit

I was shook tbh, but nothing happened while playing it. We just asked dumb questions like “who does so and so truly like?” or “will so and so get married?”

but about a month after playing with it, I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING, I started hearing shit in my place. Like, it would sound literally as if someone was inside the walls knocking. At first, I thought it was just a bird knocking with its pecker (nnn), but I could never find or see one. This went on for about 6 months and at the same time every day. Like hurried, persistent knocking. It was spooky.

• Upvote 2

My (possible) demon story with picture evidence!!!
Ok I have one! It's really scary :scared: I even was able to take a pic of the ghost. But you have to read the story cuz it will better explain the image :deadbanana:

Ok so I moved to a two story house and out of all the rooms in the house... my bedroom has the fucking attic!! :deadbanana2:So i was always scared of this attic for some reason just cuz i've seen scary movies before and something always ends up being in there right??!! :kipperskipper2: well this story is no different!! So this started happening gradually. One time at night I would hear noises above me. At first it just sounded like tapping/scraping. I didn't think anything of it cuz it wasn't too extreme. But every so often at around the same time it seemed to get progressively prominent. I told my mom and she said maybe like a mouse or something is in there. I should preface that my house is new. We are the only owners of it. Also I live in a suburb so there's no way like a bigger animal could get in it.) Anyways my dad looked in the attic one day and it turns out the attic is super small. Like it doesn't go deep at all. Plus the walls are pretty flat in there so he was able to see everything. There was no signs of mice or any animals. But he set up traps just in case.  So after all that i was at ease and thought the situation was taken care of. HOWEVER a few days go by and the scratching noises get worse!!! Mind you they didnt sound like a pet scratching to get out...they were like long slow scratches. They sounded like claws or demons!!  Also at times I would here like high pitched voice/noise almost sounding like a banshee or a howl!!!!! I would just freeze in fear! Then things got worse cuz I would sometimes here breathing :deadbanana2:! It would be like short breathes almost like panting!!!! I would be SWEATING!! Omg it was so fucking mortifying to hear somehting breath at nigh when I am all alone in my room.!! I told my parents again and they thought i was crazy. But they checked the attic again to see if something was there or if the traps caught anything and they found..NOTHING!! So I immediately thought I was going crazy or was gonna die!!!! 
Things started to seem like they were easing up...but then one night i was in a deep sleep and i SWEAR i felt something wet/licking me!!!! I literally jumped out of my bed and threw my blankets in the air. I turned my lights on immediately and looked around!!! Like imagine if it were a rat!! I was TREMBLING and looking all over my room. However i didn't have much furniture in my room so it was easy to look around. I found NOTHING!! My parents came in cuz they heard me and found nothing as well!! 

At this point i was OVER IT! I didnt want to lose any more sleep due to fear so I did some paranormal activity shit!! I set up a camera at night by my bed to see if I could record the noises and even see if i could record an image. The next day I woke up so scared to check the camera and this is a screenshot of a silhouette i caught standing at my door!!!!! :cry: CAUTION IT IS PRETTY SCARY! You can clearly see an outline and it doesnt look human :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: it looks demonic!!!

Warning could be scary:

Spoiler

Image result for dog ghost

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4
  • Give a Cookie 1

Just now, kipperskipper said:

Ok I have one! It's really scary :scared: I even was able to take a pic of the ghost. But you have to read the story cuz it will better explain the image :deadbanana:

Ok so I moved to a two story house and out of all the rooms in the house... my bedroom has the fucking attic!! :deadbanana2:So i was always scared of this attic for some reason just cuz i've seen scary movies before and something always ends up being in there right??!! :kipperskipper2: well this story is no different!! So this started happening gradually. One time at night I would hear noises above me. At first it just sounded like tapping/scraping. I didn't think anything of it cuz it wasn't too extreme. But every so often at around the same time it seemed to get progressively prominent. I told my mom and she said maybe like a mouse or something is in there. I should preface that my house is new. We are the only owners of it. Also I love in a suburb so there way like a bigger animal could get in it.) Anyways my dad looked in the attic one day and it turns out the attic is super small. Like it doesn't go deep at all. Plus the walls are pretty flat in there so he was able to see everything. There was no signs of mice or any animals. But he set up traps just in case.  So after all that i was at ease and thought the situation was taken care of. HOWEVER a few days go by and the scratching noises get worse!!! Mind you they didnt sound like a pet scratching to get out...they were like long slow scratches. They sounded like claws or demons!!  Also at times I would here like high pitched voice/noise almost sounding like a banshee or a howl!!!!! I would just freeze in fear! Then things got worse cuz I would sometimes here breathing :deadbanana2:! It would be like short breathes almost like panting!!!! I would be SWEATING!! Omg it was so fucking mortifying to hear somehting breath at nigh when I am all alone in my room.!! I told my parents again and they thought i was crazy. But they checked the attic again to see if something was there or if the traps caught anything and they found..NOTHING!! So I immediately thought I was going crazy or was gonna die!!!! 
Things started to seem like they were easing up...but then one night i was in a deep sleep and i SWEAR i felt something wet/licking me!!!! I literally jumped out of my bed and threw my blankets in the air. I turned my lights on immediately and looked around!!! Like imagine if it were a rat!! I was TREMBLING and looking all over my room. However i didn't have much furniture in my room so it was easy to look around. I found NOTHING!! My parents came in cuz they heard me and found nothing as well!! 

At this point i was OVER IT! I didnt want to lose any more sleep due to fear so I did some paranormal activity shit!! I set up a camera at night by my bed to see if I could record the noises and even see if i could record an image. The next day I woke up so scared to check the camera and this is a screenshot of a silhouette i caught standing at my door!!!!! :cry: CAUTION IT IS PRETTY SCARY! You can clearly see an outline and it doesnt look human :deadbanana2::deadbanana2: it looks demonic!!!

Warning could be scary:

Hide contents

Wow that is terrifying. You need to call Ghostbusters ASAP! :demishook:

• Upvote 1

Ok so I moved to a two story house and out of all the rooms in the house... my bedroom has the fucking attic!! :deadbanana2:So i was always scared of this attic for some reason just cuz i've seen scary movies before and something always ends up being in there right??!! :kipperskipper2: well this story is no different!! So this started happening gradually. One time at night I would hear noises above me. At first it just sounded like tapping/scraping. I didn't think anything of it cuz it wasn't too extreme. But every so often at around the same time it seemed to get progressively prominent. I told my mom and she said maybe like a mouse or something is in there. I should preface that my house is new. We are the only owners of it. Also I live in a suburb so there's no way like a bigger animal could get in it.) Anyways my dad looked in the attic one day and it turns out the attic is super small. Like it doesn't go deep at all. Plus the walls are pretty flat in there so he was able to see everything. There was no signs of mice or any animals. But he set up traps just in case.  So after all that i was at ease and thought the situation was taken care of. HOWEVER a few days go by and the scratching noises get worse!!! Mind you they didnt sound like a pet scratching to get out...they were like long slow scratches. They sounded like claws or demons!!  Also at times I would here like high pitched voice/noise almost sounding like a banshee or a howl!!!!! I would just freeze in fear! Then things got worse cuz I would sometimes here breathing :deadbanana2:! It would be like short breathes almost like panting!!!! I would be SWEATING!! Omg it was so fucking mortifying to hear somehting breath at nigh when I am all alone in my room.!! I told my parents again and they thought i was crazy. But they checked the attic again to see if something was there or if the traps caught anything and they found..NOTHING!! So I immediately thought I was going crazy or was gonna die!!!! 

Warning could be scary:

Reveal hidden contents

DDDDD you had me going for a second :lmfao: scariest one yet!

• Upvote 1

im still scared!! I sleep with a knife at night :kipperskipper2:

I don’t blame you! I wouldn’t even be able to sleep with that furry demon running around (but fr that lightened things up, which is good cause my ass was getting spooked out :party:)

• Love 1

Just now, Elusive Lambily said:

Yes. One time I sat through all of The Pinkprint. It was truly a horrifying experience.

Oh my God! I had a similar experience when I listened to the mic feed of that Mariah AIWFCIY performance. I still get SHIVERS!

• Upvote 1