The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Dirkje

The First Annual Church of Pop Anniversary Summer Awards 2018 | Submission stage now closed!

Ethan_Falcon_1.jpg?width=400&height=214

(Official Church of Pop Anniversary Summer Awards banner made by the incredible @Tiffany Pollard ? )

Welcome in this thread! Or better said: Welcome to the First Annual Church of Pop Anniversary Summer Awards 2018! My name is Dirkje and I'll be your host. Please let me introduce you my co-host for the event: The always helpful and supportive @Tiffany Pollard ?! I think he might introduce himself in the thread later today!

We are gonna start this amazing event by reading this amazing poem written by the talented @Treacherous Lovatic!

Church Of Pop,
we ascended like an Empire. It is our destiny, dahhling we are on fire,
We shall continue to burn bright, to support our wonderful community who give this wonderful forum life. It’s hard to believe that it has been a year, yet here we are stronger than ever. We stand bold and fierce. We all have different opinions naturally of course, but one thing is true. Church of Pop is quite like a home, a family. COP is more than a forum, but a haven, a place to escape to. A place where we can get a kiii, make friends, and brighten an otherwise dull or terrible day, and to discover new music. In celebration of our great achievements our status as a growing forum, yes we only continue to rise,

It is my honor, my delight to announce the first ever, Church Of Pop Anniversary Award Show.

We are starting with stage 1, the submission stage. The rules and guidelines:

- Everybody is allowed to submit the submissions but you MUST have a Church of Pop account!
- You are allowed to submit 2 members per award. Please take it seriously and submit those that deserve it.
- You MUST send your submissions through PM. PM BOTH me and @Tiffany Pollard ? so we both have the same lists and counting can happen as fairly as possible.
- For the Best New Artist: You can submit everybody that has 500 posts or less (counting today) OR the member had joined us 2 months ago or later. (May, June, July). People that were submitted that have more than 500 posts or joined earlier than 2 months ago will not be counted. If you are not sure, visit the introductions section to get an idea!
- This year we have a award for Most Talented Member. This is for everybody that has shown their talent in any form or shape. If you are not sure about this one, please visit our ARTCOP section (which is located as a subsection in the lounge)
- Deadline: Friday 13th of July. (This so Tiffany and I have some time to make sure all the submissions are in and we didnt miss anything)
- Try not to skip anything. If you really dont know, you can! Like I get it you dont know much if you just joined us. Just take your time and think!

The categories:

Spoiler

Category Ocean Blue:

Kindest Member
Funniest Member
Most Helpful Member
Smartest Member
Hottest member
Most influential member
Best Avatar
Best Signature
Most Missed Member
Underrated Member
Most Shady Member
Post of the Year
Thread of the Year
Best Game Host
Most Talented Member
Best New Member

Category Yellow Sunflower:

Best Music Stan
Best Music Taste
Best Rapper/R&B Stan
Best Pop Girl Stan
Best Current Pop Girl Stan
Best Pop Male Stan
Best Current Pop Male Stan
Best Girlgroup/ boyband stan
Best Alternative Stan
Best KPop/JPop Stan

Category Red Watermelon:

Worst Music Stan
Wost Music Taste
Most likely to get banned
Worst shade
Worst Moderator
Biggest Troll
Least Missed Member
Biggest Payola
Stalest Tea
Worst thread of the year
Worst Post of the Year

Category Silver Sunglasses:

Best Vip/Vip+ member
Best Male
Best Female
Best Moderator/Admin

Category Gold Sunny Beach:

Smiley of the year:
Member of the year:

You can start submitting NOW! Tiffany and I cannot wait to see who YOU think deserve it!

Now look at the banner and read the poem and let the creators know what you think!

If you have any questions, let us know we are willing to answer!

One more thing: Do not reveal who you're gonna submit. This to keep the surprise there. 

Ready? Set! GO!

• Upvote 5
  • Love 4

Let me start doing my payola then :jan1: 
Don't forget to vote for me on...

Spoiler

Kindest Member
Funniest Member
Most Helpful Member
Smartest Member
Most influential member
Best Avatar
Best Signature
Most Shady Member

Category Yellow Sunflower:

Best Music Stan
Best Music Taste
Best Rapper/R&B Stan
Best Pop Girl Stan
Best Current Pop Girl Stan

Category Silver Sunglasses:

Best Male
Best Moderator/Admin

Category Gold Sunny Beach:
Member of the year

Just now, Tiffany Pollard ? said:

Heyyyy everyone im Tiffany Pollard,formely Black Beauty. It is my pleasure to be your co-host with the beautiful @Dirkje for this auspicious event! 

latest?cb=20160115005111

New york is in the mother f*cking building.

I'm sure we will be the perfect team already!

I really gotta thank you for all you've done so far! For every time you helped and supported me so much! 

Enjoy being the co-host! I believe in you! I believed in you since day 1 I brought you to this forum ;) 

• Love 1

Okay but y'all need to listen to the masterpieces that are  I Can't Stop Drinking About You,Pray,Expectations and the rest of Bebe's Discography :education:

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Sign in to follow this