Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
neonnights

The Real Housewives | Official Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, neonnights said:

I like Beth during s 1-3. I hated her on her return. She’s so mean nnn. I prefer queen Carole (we are both Leos so it makes sense). Actually I prefer Ramona aka SLAYmona 

Carole? 

Image result for bethenny frankel gif 2018

I don't stan bitches that are clingy that think they are high class and think they are the shit when they are not.

Ramona is a legend!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roobz said:

Carole? 

Image result for bethenny frankel gif 2018

I don't stan bitches that are clingy that think they are high class and think they are the shit when they are not.

Ramona is a legend!

Bitch! Who do you stan? WHOREthenny? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

Bitch! Who do you stan? WHOREthenny? 

whorethenny? how dare you? She's the best housewives from all the housewives. L.E.G.E.N.D. 

Image result for bethenny frankel gif 2018

+ Luann!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Roobz said:

whorethenny? how dare you? She's the best housewives from all the housewives. L.E.G.E.N.D. 

Image result for bethenny frankel gif 2018

+ Luann!

LuSLAY shits on Bethenny. Her music career alone! Go to the horror thread. I’ve got some things to discuss 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Radioactive said:

I don't watch the show but I'm here for Miss Jayne 

 

I thought that was Chris Crocker in your avi nn.

anyway, Erika has some good songs. I like Stars, Crazy and Painkillr. She’s fucking terrible on the show, though. Totally ruined my outlook on ha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

I thought that was Chris Crocker in your avi nn.

anyway, Erika has some good songs. I like Stars, Crazy and Painkillr. She’s fucking terrible on the show, though. Totally ruined my outlook on ha. 

no dddd it's Lana 

I don't know about her run on the show but I didn't expect much :done:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

@H.O.N.E.Y 

undefined

I quote Kyle’s iconic line a lot, too. I can’t STAND Kyle, but it’s the only good thing she’s ever brought to the show. Besides Kim’s crazy ass.

I hate Kyle's fake ass too. :somepoints:

 

Kim is reality tv gold. But poor girl has been dragged thru the mud so much to keep this franchise alive. :rip:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I hate Kyle's fake ass too. :somepoints:

 

Kim is reality tv gold. But poor girl has been dragged thru the mud so much to keep this franchise alive. :rip:

Tell me about it! I believe all of the heinous things people have said about Kyle and that she only corrected herself on camera to keep herself from getting dragged by the audience. I mean, she’s friends with Methenny. That tells me enough about her. 

I love Kim, and I wish the good sis would make a return to Beverly Hills, but I know it’s not good for her sanity. BUT she is on a new show called Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars or something like that. She’s still as nuts as ever, but in a good way this time. 

Have you ever read House of Hilton, sis? Whew! The tea on the Hiltons and Richard sisters in that book

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Radioactive said:

no dddd it's Lana 

 

I literally thought it was a boy transitioning too. Nnnnnnnn 

 

Just now, Radioactive said:

I don't know about her run on the show but I didn't expect much :done:

I like Erika, she's straight forward which is a great trait to have. The issue imo is not HER, it's that she's surrounded with the shallowest fakest and most BLAND bitches on any franchise ever, and there really isn't much good tv that can come out from her when interacting with them.

 

That being said, a few seasons ago she had an amazing scene when she exploded on one of her friends for something she misunderstood as an attack. The next day she... BY HERSELF.. without being begged to apologize to someone or even nudged by the person, she by herself apologized to that person and admit she was way out of line (this is a very rare occasion if u know how real housewives normally act they spend whole seasons trying to get an apology out of someone and sometimes it never happens :rip:) . I respect that about her and not to praise myself... she reminds me of myself in that respect and also with how guarded she is... that's so me. :done:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

 

Have you ever read House of Hilton, sis? Whew! The tea on the Hiltons and Richard sisters in that book

Nope. But tell me the deets in the real housewives thread so we don't derail this one further. :somepoints:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 3:08 PM, Roobz said:

Carole? 

Image result for bethenny frankel gif 2018

I don't stan bitches that are clingy that think they are high class and think they are the shit when they are not.

Ramona is a legend!

U just described Bethenny tho nnnnnnnn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Nope. But tell me the deets in the real housewives thread so we don't derail this one further. :somepoints:

This is the RH thread, sis. :kikiki:

But, it’s basically a full expose on the Hilton and Richards family. Kim, Kyle and Kathy’s mother was AWFUL. She was an alcoholic who, in short, pimped out her daughters for fame. It’s heavily implied that Kim was molested for movie roles, Kyle was considered too ugly and Kathy bagged the first rich man she could lay her eyes on. Big Kathy (their mother) hired someone to teach the girls how to have sex so they could land rich boyfriends/husbands, she would put Kim and Kyle against each other and would tell them things like whoever made the most money was her favorite and that’s who she loved the most. She TORTURED their biological father’s daughter from another marriage (she put screws in a sandwich she made for her). Just all kinds of awful stuff. And lots of it, too. I’ll do a skim one of these days and get back with more.

Kathy (Paris’s mother) is also hella filthy and (allegedly) a giant coke head, too. She would leave baby Paris to roll around in shit and piss while she went out shopping for the day. 

I mean, that’s just the first like 50 pages of the book. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Nope. But tell me the deets in the real housewives thread so we don't derail this one further. :somepoints:

Wait I was in the real housewives thread all along thinking I'm in that intro thread & saying we shouldn't derail the thread, I'm clearly having a mental episode rn. :rip:

 

But don't accuse me of Munchhausen, sistren.  :somepoints:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Wait I was in the real housewives thread all along thinking I'm in that intro thread & saying we shouldn't derail the thread, I'm clearly having a mental episode rn. :rip:

 

But don't accuse me of Munchhausen, sistren.  :somepoints:

Or as Yolo called it, “Hausen mousen” nn.

ugh, season six was a CHORE to get through 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, neonnights said:

This is the RH thread, sis. :kikiki:

But, it’s basically a full expose on the Hilton and Richards family. Kim, Kyle and Kathy’s mother was AWFUL. She was an alcoholic who, in short, pimped out her daughters for fame. It’s heavily implied that Kim was molested for movie roles, Kyle was considered too ugly and Kathy bagged the first rich man she could lay her eyes on. Big Kathy (their mother) hired someone to teach the girls how to have sex so they could land rich boyfriends/husbands, she would put Kim and Kyle against each other and would tell them things like whoever made the most money was her favorite and that’s who she loved the most. She TORTURED their biological father’s daughter from another marriage (she put screws in a sandwich she made for her). Just all kinds of awful stuff. And lots of it, too. I’ll do a skim one of these days and get back with more.

Kathy (Paris’s mother) is also hella filthy and (allegedly) a giant coke head, too. She would leave baby Paris to roll around in shit and piss while she went out shopping for the day. 

I mean, that’s just the first like 50 pages of the book. 

What the actual fuck tho? :jan4:

 

Like where were Child Protective Services from these psychos? :jan4:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically Kyle's version that she's selling to tv stations (and flopping with) isn't an accurate version. Wow I'm shocked!  :nickishook:

Not!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

What the actual fuck tho? :jan4:

 

Like where were Child Protective Services from these psychos? :jan4:

It is such a bizarre and depressing read. Their entire childhood sounds scary and Kim’s entire life sounds tragic. One of her fiancés from the 90s were killed while talking on the phone with her. 

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

So basically Kyle's version that she's selling to tv stations (and flopping with) isn't an accurate version. Wow I'm shocked!  :nickishook:

Not!

On every Real Housewives forum I’ve visited, this has been the general reaction. And that’s why Kathy Hilton and her had such a big falling out. She was scared and pissed Kyle was gonna expose their entire childhood. Mess.

also, what other Housewives shows do you watch? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2018 at 3:15 PM, Roobz said:

whorethenny? how dare you? She's the best housewives from all the housewives. L.E.G.E.N.D. 

Image result for bethenny frankel gif 2018

+ Luann!

Good housewife/good tv =/= good person.

 

Carole is less exciting as a housewife but she's the REAL DEAL and I believe her version of events cos everything adds up. Bethenny fired her driver, aka the ONLY FRIEND SHE HAD TO BITCH ABOUT CAROLE ALL SEASON, which shows that either:

A) He started taking Carole's side and Bethenny wasn't here for that.

or

B) Like many of her failed friendships, she started abusing him with words and expecting his total loyalty and for him to be up her ass WHICH IS NOT REALISTIC UNLESS YOU'RE A FUCKING DICTATOR WITH AN ARMY AND AN ACTUAL POSITION THAT ALLOWS U TO BUY PEOPLE'S LOYALTY WHICH SHE DOESN'T.

 

:oprah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×