Sign in to follow this  
neonnights

The Real Housewives | Official Thread

Just now, neonnights said:

Nnnn I HATED that Shelley girl. She was just a big ass bully. I died when Judi spit in their food. And when Judi threw cereal on Priscilla. Judi was just a queen. She AND that voodoo doll had that whole house SHOOK 

Nnn judi was a legend. And then she returned in another season and got removed for saying she would kill them all and burn the house down :noah:

Just now, rihce said:

Nnn judi was a legend. And then she returned in another season and got removed for saying she would kill them all and burn the house down :noah:

Who was it that called Natalie “Jay Leno’s sister”? I can’t remember. Natalie was such a damn mess with her “I RUN LA!” nonsense :lmfao:

• Upvote 1

Just now, rihce said:

not Jay Leno :rip: they loved to impersonate ha ... :rip: 

GjB6.gif

Legends only! 

Natalie was on some show called Mother/Daughter experiment and they said that her mother looked like Richard Simmons :ariscared:

• Upvote 1

Just now, rihce said:

dd I watched that show wasn't Nunnchin fighting one of the real housewives?

YES. :rip: she was fighting with Kim Richards from Beverly Hills. Kim is a recovering alcoholic. 

When she took off her coat and was ready to throw down with Cresent chin :gaycat12:

Just now, Tαβοο said:

Only BH ...mainly cos of Erika, such a Fabulous gay icon.. She is prob my fave housewife

AND i watch the Atlanta Reunions for the Kiiis

I used to like Erika but she’s becoming less and less tolerable IMO. 

Just now, Tαβοο said:

yeah even my friends dislike her now after the last season but idk i still love her tho :shrug:

She has bops though. I love her songs Stars, Painkillr, Crazy and her cover of Sex Shooter. 

Dorit and Camille are my faves from BH. 

She has bops though. I love her songs Stars, Painkillr, Crazy and her cover of Sex Shooter. 

Dorit and Camille are my faves from BH. 

Doritos????  Bish whyyyyyy!!!!

she's sooo annoying 

Just now, Tαβοο said:

Doritos????  Bish whyyyyyy!!!!

she's sooo annoying 

We stan the coke addicted mess! 

Omg there’s a video circulating of her getting confronted recently about stealing money from people while they were filming the cast trip. She was SHOOK.

• Upvote 3

We stan the coke addicted mess! 

Omg there’s a video circulating of her getting confronted recently about stealing money from people while they were filming the cast trip. She was SHOOK.

lmaoo A HOT MESS :lmfao:

but i guess after Brandi gone.. They need someone like dorit to spice things up 

I hope Rinna SNAPS the f**k out next season cos the whole i'm good now is so boring & dull

• Love 1

Just now, Tαβοο said:

lmaoo A HOT MESS :lmfao:

but i guess after Brandi gone.. They need someone like dorit to spice things up 

I hope Rinna SNAPS the f**k out next season cos the whole i'm good now is so boring & dull

Ugh, I miss the days of Brandi’s drunk ass. Her throwing wine on GODleen Davidson for no reason is iconic. 

I hope Denise Richards drags Lisa Vandercunt this upcoming season. I’m so tired of her 

• Give a Cookie 1

2 hours ago, neonnights said:

@Roobz are you ready for queen Denise Richards to join RHOBH and snatch Lisa Vandercunt’s dusty old wig? 

I am excited, i heard that Rinna is back to her old crazy way, guess bringing her a close friend helped, maybe we will get a good season. They filmed in Bahamas just a few days ago. Hope this season slays.

The reunion for NY started this week, did you watch it? This was such an amazing season. 

Just now, Roobz said:

I am excited, i heard that Rinna is back to her old crazy way, guess bringing her a close friend helped, maybe we will get a good season. They filmed in Bahamas just a few days ago. Hope this season slays.

The reunion for NY started this week, did you watch it? This was such an amazing season. 

Dorit got confronted for being a theif.

also I HATE Beth

Dorit got confronted for being a theif.

also I HATE Beth

saw the video of Dorit, lmfao, she was shocked and almost started to run :))

you hate legend Beth?

Image result for bethenny frankel gif 2018

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roobz said:

saw the video of Dorit, lmfao, she was shocked and almost started to run :))

you hate legend Beth?

Image result for bethenny frankel gif 2018

I like Beth during s 1-3. I hated her on her return. She’s so mean nnn. I prefer queen Carole (we are both Leos so it makes sense). Actually I prefer Ramona aka SLAYmona 

• Upvote 2