Sign in to follow this  
neonnights

The Real Housewives | Official Thread

I’ve been re-watching RHONY season 10 here and there in preparation for the new season next month and WOW Methenny and Sonja are truly losers. Sonja is just petty and delusional, so I have a soft spot for her despite her many shortcomings. Methenny is just bitter and VILE. The way she put down Carole for not being married or having children and saying that’s why her and Tinsley get along is such a nasty thing to say. And then she wonders why GODrole was slowly detaching herself. Mess. 

Skeletornny is a prime example that having it all does not equal happiness. She’s just awful through and through. 

10 hours ago, Livelikemusic said:

undefined

“They’re not giving her an apple!” is the new “I don’t know her” :kelly: Ramona is an AWFUL human, but GOD is she entertaining. I’m 2/3 through my season 10 re-watch, and she just got busted for texting Tom for an invite to his NYE party and she doesn’t think she did anything wrong. I can’t. She is the gift that keeps on giving.

11 hours ago, neonnights said:

“They’re not giving her an apple!” is the new “I don’t know her” :kelly: Ramona is an AWFUL human, but GOD is she entertaining. I’m 2/3 through my season 10 re-watch, and she just got busted for texting Tom for an invite to his NYE party and she doesn’t think she did anything wrong. I can’t. She is the gift that keeps on giving.

"She's not a new housewife. She's just a friend, so she's not a new housewife. I don't know what she is. They're not giving her an apple. They're not giving her an apple for anything."

That was fucking savage and I feel gives insight that Ramona does not like Jennifer at all! Ramona's moral compass is FUCKED! She's gotten more mentally fucked since the beginning of the franchise, however, unlike Vicki, she is still entertaining because of how looney she actually is.

RHOBH taglines are IN:

Lisa Rinna: "In the game of life, it's Rinna take all."
This obviously hints at Rinna's larger role in the season that she previously teased on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. Rinna admitted to stirring the pot quite a bit this year…is there a new Lisa on top?

Erika Girardi: "Most people talk about their fantasies, I'm living mine."
Sure, we all know she's living the dream as Erika Jayne.

Dorit Kemsley: "In business and in life, I wear many hats…and hairstyles."
Dorit's hair changed SO much last year.

Lisa Vanderpump: "You can stab me in the back, but whilst you're there, kiss my ass."
Something obviously goes down with LVP, Kyle and many of the other ladies. No secret there. And in typical LVP fashion, she's not letting anybody have the last laugh.

Teddi Mellencamp: "I'm not afraid of hard work, but I'll never do your dirty work."
Last year's newcomer became close with both Kyle and LVP, so who's she sending a message to?

Denise Richards: "My problem with the tabloids? My real life is so much juicier."
Denise is a first-time Housewife this year, so this makes sense. She's not calling anybody out, just introducing her own life.

Kyle Richards: "In Beverly Hills, the truth always has a way of rising to the top."
Kyle loves to namecheck her own city, and here she is alluding to whatever happens between the ladies this year.

10 minutes ago, Livelikemusic said:

RHOBH taglines are IN:

They’re all BLANDER than PK’s old pasty wrinkly ass. I watched Denise’s reality show she had in 2008, so here’s hoping she lets some of her crazy out. Everyone knows about the trouble in her personal life, so I hope she doesn’t feel the need to put on a front. And she’s not shelling out a product (that we know of anyway) so it’s not like she’s trying to promote anything. 

Over Erikunt, Lisa Vandershit, Cryle, Lisa Rimjob and Deaddi’s stiff, flop asses. Dorit can stay. 

I am ambivalent so far after seeing the premiere episode of RHOBH. It wasn’t bad, like BAD BAD, like the past three premieres have been. But it wasn’t RHONY premiere good either. Although I can’t at the catalyst for the drama being a dog. First, it was a conversation off camera, then it was a pair of panties, then it was about being late and a wine glass and now it’s aboit a dog. I mean... Anyway, my thoughts are 

1. I’m totally Team Dorit and Vandercunt so far. I have a strong feeling there’s gonna be a big divide between the group this year with those two and Vyle and Deaddi leading each side. The Uglies (Vyle and Deaddi) already seem to me they’re going to be getting bad edits this year, and I’m ready for it. 
  2. Speaking of, Kyle is AWFUL. The way she snapped on LVC was just sickening. I hope Kim comes back just to beat her ass. She’s an awful human.
  3. I’m SO GLAD they didn’t wait until episode 3 or 4 to introduce Denise. Why they’ve done that in the past? I don’t know. So it was good to see her in the first episode even though it was a bit of a truncated appearance. I know that bitch is gonna get crazy this year.
  4. I’m loving this human side of Vandercunt. It’s nice to know there’s a living being under that bad Botox and makeup. I have a feeling she’s gonna come out victorious this year. 
  5. Don’t have much to say about Rinna or Erika other than they seem to be stable so far. Maybe they’re on a good prescription.

Overall, it was a decent episode. Nothing extravagant, but nothing too boring either. The ladies all look good in their intro cards, especially Lisa V. Omg I can’t believe I’m stanning for her so far.