Sign in to follow this  
neonnights

The Real Housewives | Official Thread

I’m re-watching the Real Housewives of Orange County on Hulu. Do any of you guys watch this or any of the Real Housewives shows? 

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

kenya, nene and marlo 

phaedra was one of my faves too

I liked Phaedra until her final season. Those allegations against Kandi were a mess. 

I live for the fight between Sheree and Marlo :legend:

Atlanta.

My fave is Porsha. Phaedra too until the whole Kandi incident.. I loved Nene until she switched up on them for no reason that one season after she made up with Cynthia’s following arse. :azealiakunt: 

Just now, neonnights said:

I liked Phaedra until her final season. Those allegations against Kandi were a mess. 

I live for the fight between Sheree and Marlo :legend:

yea that was low :rip: i still want them to bring her back

sheree annoys me to no end i'm glad i heard she's off the show :legend:

Just now, Finessé Knowles said:

Atlanta.

My fave is Porsha. Phaedra too until the whole Kandi incident.. I loved Nene until she switched up on them for no reason that one season after she made up with Cynthia’s following arse. :azealiakunt: 

I can’t stand Cynthia. She brings absolutely nothing to the show. And her taglines are so repetitive. Always about her looks or some cheesy fashion/modeling reference.

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

yea that was low :rip: i still want them to bring her back

sheree annoys me to no end i'm glad i heard she's off the show :legend:

The only time I enjoyed Sheree is when Kenya was clowning on Chateau Sheree :rly:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roobz said:

Ummm, YES! NY & BH.

Related image

TASTE! I love New York. I used to stan Beverly Hills when Kim and Brandi were on but it’s been so dull the past few years.

TASTE! I love New York. I used to stan Beverly Hills when Kim and Brandi were on but it’s been so dull the past few years.

this last BH season was TRASH. 

Just now, Roobz said:

this last BH season was TRASH. 

I was SO OVER last season when they got into that argument about Erika leaving Teddi’s beach house in the middle of the night, making it into such a big deal. 

That cast brings NOTHING. They need a Ramona-type to get this show interesting again. 

Have you been liking this season of NY?

I was SO OVER last season when they got into that argument about Erika leaving Teddi’s beach house in the middle of the night, making it into such a big deal. 

That cast brings NOTHING. They need a Ramona-type to get this show interesting again. 

Have you been liking this season of NY?

They really need to step it up at BH, change the boring bitches, Lisa R was so good this year it got me sick, Lisa V, i'm sick of her, Kyle is ok, Teddi is ok but not good for RH, Erika's "outbursts" are over the top and only talk, Dorit is a mess, not a good mess tho.

This year of NY should get an Emmy tbh, it's perfection!

• Upvote 1

Guest eevee

never watched it, i think its boring, i do like trashy tv reality sometimes tho, like the simple life, kardashians, honey boo boo, anything with tiffany pollard 

i watch animes :rihwink:

Just now, Roobz said:

They really need to step it up at BH, change the boring bitches, Lisa R was so good this year it got me sick, Lisa V, i'm sick of her, Kyle is ok, Teddi is ok but not good for RH, Erika's "outbursts" are over the top and only talk, Dorit is a mess, not a good mess tho.

This year of NY should get an Emmy tbh, it's perfection!

I cringe every time Erika tries to act like she’s some boss bitch and then cries when someone hurts her feelings. :lmfao: mess. Who’s your fave on NY? 

Just now, eevee said:

never watched it, i think its boring, i do like trashy tv reality sometimes tho, like the simple life, kardashians, honey boo boo, anything with tiffany pollard 

i watch animes :rihwink:

My ex boyfriend loved anime, but I could never get into it. And Honey Boo Boo was iconic. Her mom (and family) is still a damn trashy mess on their new show.  

• Upvote 1

Guest eevee

My ex boyfriend loved anime, but I could never get into it. And Honey Boo Boo was iconic. Her mom (and family) is still a damn trashy mess on their new show.  

Have u seen death note? Most ppl who don't like animes still enjoy Death Note, because it has a great plot, almost like a "real" tv show :demiscream:

Just now, eevee said:

Have u seen death note? Most ppl who don't like animes still enjoy Death Note, because it has a great plot, almost like a "real" tv show :demiscream:

I’ve heard of it, but I’ve never seen it. I’ll look into it. Thanks for the rec :party:

I cringe every time Erika tries to act like she’s some boss bitch and then cries when someone hurts her feelings. :lmfao: mess. Who’s your fave on NY? 

Right now i like all the ladies, Carol is kinda getting on my nerves this season, I love the Lu/Beth/Sonja trio that is going this season. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roobz said:

Right now i like all the ladies, Carol is kinda getting on my nerves this season, I love the Lu/Beth/Sonja trio that is going this season. 

I’ve been over Carole since she teamed up with Bethenny a few seasons ago. She’s such a follower and she’s not as funny as she thinks she is. 

I like all of the other ladies, but it’s getting hard to watch Sonja’s. She’s always acting like she just got back from war or something. I was here for Dorinda telling her to shut up at Lu’s house at the start of the season. But Dorinda isn’t any better. They’re all messes! Lol. 

• Upvote 1