Barbie

SLASHER! - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Game board:

VZnhTmi.png

Prologue:

Hello campers, today is your first day of camp. Things might seem cheerful and nothing out of the ordinary at first, but night time is a whole other experience. One by one, campers will start disappearing, only to be found gruesomely murdered the next day. Who is behind these killings? Who will survive this hell hole? Who the hell reopened this place considering the extremely high death rate?

Some intel: 

5SwUu12.gif

Campers, you are extremely intelligent, and a tour de force when working together, strategize who to make alliances with and who not to based on the behavior shown in this thread, after someone is killed tonight, each of you will have to cast a vote tomorrow and the player with the majority votes will be murdered and revealed what role they are.

af1pk9O.gif

Slashers, you guys have to be as sneaky and cunningly as possible, you want to make people trust you, so don’t be obvious about it! You will be choosing someone to kill every night based on your majority choice, that person will be discovered in the morning by the campers and they will try to root you guys out.

Here is a basic rundown of the other roles:

gR6hSsL.gif

Psychic: The psychic can choose a player every night and ask to reveal that person’s role, the psychic can do whatever they want with that information, tell the public and become a target to the slashers, inform a player they trust, or keep it to themselves. The psychic is obviously on the campers side and wins if the slashers are defeated.

DyVnajJ.gif

Hottie: The hottie is a camper, but since they are so freakin’ hot their votes count double, this role will not be revealed unless the player decides to reveal it. This player can break ties, and when used strategically can overcome a majority. The hottie wins when the campers win.

oVZww7T.gif

The Virgin: Most virgins survive horror films, that’s scary movies 101, but in Slasher, they are given 2 lives basically, if the slasher targets a player and they happen to be a virgin, they will survive their encounter but their role will be revealed, making them a regular camper. The virgin is on the camper team and wins when all the slashers are defeated

8W9FoDf.gif

The Cop: one of the campers is an undercover cop! They are able to protect one camper every night, (no you can’t protect yourself) and if the slashers target the person they protected, the person will not die! The cop wins when the campers win.

pa60Xa8.gif

The old cop: The same as a regular cop, except has a 50% chance of failing at protecting the person they chose, if they fail both the old cop and the person they tried to protect will die! This is decided by a random coin flipper. The old cop will win if the slashers are defeated.

There are new roles introduced this season!

3MlV8LS.gif

The sicko: The sicko is a camper, but also a psychopath hellbent on framing innocent campers as slashers. This role will be able to choose one person to frame as a slasher, and if the psychic picks that player to have their role revealed, it will say slasher. The sicko will not be revealed to the slashers, however if the slashers target the sicko unknowingly, the sicko will unfortunately die. So slashers be careful who you choose to pick off first! The sicko can also win no matter what team wins, meaning if the campers eliminate all slashers and the Sicko is still alive, they will remain victorious, same goes with the slashers if they kill all the campers, the sicko will also rein victorious. 

af1pk9O.gif

The stalker: To make the slashers stronger competitors, a “psychic”-esque role has been given to them, the stalker can choose someone to stalk every night, revealing that person’s role for the slashers to find out.

Time rules:

Now, day time and night time in the game is not the same as real life, usually, day time lasts a whole day and night time is usually the day after, however when all votes are submitted the round will automatically progress, so some rounds you can expect a day time and night time round on the same day.

Special Roles: I will be PM’ing you every night asking you who you want to use your power on, so if you are the cop I will be asking who you want to protect, once all special roles have sent in their choices the game will be set to progress further. You may not make a choice during daytime as that is the time to post in the main thread and or chat with other campers.

Warnings: 

Players that fail to cast a vote on their mandatory day after a 24 wait period will be automatically killed, there are more than 20 of you so I expect 100% from all of y’all!

I as a host must be included in any PM’s you guys form, this is just so I can always be in control and make sure the game is being played accordingly.

This is a new rule, but group PM’s are only allowed to have 3 people max, not including me. This will add anxiety on who to trust.

Screenshots are illegal and if sent in PM’s to prove their role the player will be disqualified and eliminated.

Day 1 rules (that's today!)

Voting is not required, it is the first day of camp and as counselors it’s your duty to get to know the other players! You may role-play what your character is doing and you also may post an “entrance” look. Night time will begin randomly when I feel you are all ready to commence into the real game, Night time will last until the slashers decide who to kill, if they send me their choice quickly, you will get an update on the same day, followed by Day 2 which requires a vote off on who you guys think is a slasher, (slashers will also participate in the votes, this is what makes slashers so tricky!)

I hope I did a good job of filing you guys in and explaining what you have to do, this thread is also open for questions as well as my PM’s!

qQ9G4ge.gif

• Upvote 9

Just now, Roobz said:

*piano starts playing*

Image result for adele hello gif

Hello.

:kelly:

Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

That sick bitch better not use her bitch ass powers and know to sit down and eat her food.:firstofall:

Oh henny you know she was the weird kid in school :firstofall:

• Upvote 2

That sick bitch better not use her bitch ass powers and know to sit down and eat her food.:firstofall:

always causing trouble that one :britney1:

@barbiej33p can we start group pms? (with you in them ofc)

or are we not allowed?

They are allowed, you can add 2 players maximum, and with me ofc :) 

• Love 1

i don't even know why i agreed to come on camp, bugs suck, can food sucks, i hope someone knows how to make a barbecue? i ain't picking branches for fire. :manibye:

• Upvote 3

Can I start my group pms rn?:jan1:

Yes, get to know some of the skinnies :jan1:

That goes for all of you, feel free to mingle and pm eachother :jan1:

• Upvote 2

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Yes, get to know some of the skinnies :jan1:

That goes for all of you, feel free to mingle and pm eachother :jan1:

too bad I dont trust anyone:nickino:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Let's all give a Gaymen to poor @barbiej33p inbox bc of this game.:firstofall:

Last season Slashers had like 93 pages, they were so iconic :firstofall:

And I don't mind, i won't be contributing to the conversations and I'll be doing my duty as a host to spectate all the behavior :paris:

• Upvote 2