Sign in to follow this  
Kylie Minogue

Are groups over?

Do y'all think that groups are done with? With Camila leaving Fifth Harmony and One Direction being on a hiatus, is there any chance for groups in 2017?  Are there any groups that you still stan? Let's discuss! :wendy3:

(sorry if this in the wrong section :/)

Just now, P!nk Monáe said:

I never really liked groups like any besides TLC

Groups just never seem stable something always happens that ends the group

ikr. someones head always gets too big and they decide they're too good for the group 

3 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Interesting, personally I always thought that girl or boy groups were over, but they always kept popping up (One Direction, Fifth Harmony) so I don't know. I think they will be over for now. Kinda hoping on the revival of pop girls, though. :ravenknows:

We need more girl groups tbh!

1 minute ago, Lotus said:

It would be amazing if Gaga would do something like Bowie did in the eighties, they made a band (Tin Machine) and Bowie served lead vocals. Like, imagine a band like that but then with Gaga!

That would be instantly iconic lol. Hopefully the group wouldn't go the Joanne route... :wendy26:

2 minutes ago, FlorianLovato said:

tumblr_inline_orjev1RKYq1ujnj4q_540.gif

no :poot:

Honestly I hope Legend Mix never break up tbh. Obviously they'll part ways at some point but hopefully no time soon! They seem like they genuinely like each other. It doesn't feel forced unlike other groups... :wendy13:

Just now, Kylie Minogue said:

Honestly I hope Legend Mix never break up tbh. Obviously they'll part ways at some point but hopefully no time soon! They seem like they genuinely like each other. It doesn't feel forced unlike other groups... :wendy13:

i dont think it'll happen soon. they know their solo careers wouldnt be doing as good as a group tbh