RicanText

Cardi or Nicki? More likely to be snubbed from Best Rap album Grammy

Just now, Tiffany Pollard 👑 said:

All my faves take part in the write their music and take part in the writing process or production of their music. 

Plus it is much different for a rapper. Rapping is all about the lyrics, the punchlines, the bars,the story telling. It is more important for a rapper to write their own music than a singer, that's fact.

A lot of people would say it's of equal importance. And there are A LOT of rappers who don't write their own music. Just as many as there are pop girls who don't, like Rihanna and Beyonce.

:) 

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Nicki may not get a nomination but i know for a fact Cardi will never win a Grammy based on her music and talent. 

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

I know for a fact you’re wrong kiii 

How can you know for a fact something that is still in the future? :cardi:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Invasion said:

Nicki is never winning a Grammy, especially after that terrible performance. Nor does she have anything Grammy worthy. I can surely see Cardi B snagging a Grammy though.

You think Cardi has music more worthy of a Grammy than Nicki? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Invasion said:

A lot of people would say it's of equal importance. And there are A LOT of rappers who don't write their own music.

So you’re not a real rap fan. In the rap community, writing your own lyrics is a MUST. That’s what the art is all about.

Rappers who don’t write their music will never be truly respected in their community. 

Not trying to start shit, but I’m going to guess it’s the reason Cardi doesn’t seem to attract the ‘legends’.

• Upvote 3