The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

RicanText

Cardi or Nicki? More likely to be snubbed from Best Rap album Grammy

Just now, Tiffany Pollard ? said:

Both will get snubbed unfortunately tho Nicki deserves.

JCole will get that 5th spot or like you said the Black Panther soundtrack.

Im rooting for Nicki to get it tho over Eminem. I dont want him there lol.

Plus his album was not well received.

What the FUCK?

You havent even HEARD Garbaj's album and you're saying she deserves it :iamdisgusted:

This victim complex needs to END. She's not a victim and she doesn't deserve shit :sass: 

Just now, Maren Swift said:

I'm not sure about the Finesse remix but it might be. It was a released as a single in 2018 and that is usually what counts. :marinadance: 

I do know that singles from AOTY winners are no longer eligible after the win but since it was a stand alone remix single it may be eligible for the R&B categories.

Just now, Invasion said:

Again, the GRAMMYs hate her after that horrid 2012 performance. She's never going to win one. Nothing she released is even deserving for any Rap category one. Especially when most of her hits are primarily pop.

Say what you want about Invasion of Privacy, but it's a solid RAP album. If the GRAMMYs are gonna start awarding artists based on writing credits, a lot of your faves wouldn't win anything. :rip: 

All my faves take part in the write their music and take part in the writing process or production of their music. 

Plus it is much different for a rapper. Rapping is all about the lyrics, the punchlines, the bars,the story telling. It is more important for a rapper to write their own music than a singer, that's fact.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

What the FUCK?

You havent even HEARD Garbaj's album and you're saying she deserves it :iamdisgusted:

This victim complex needs to END. She's not a victim and she doesn't deserve shit :sass: 

Stop being overly dramatic.

Nicki is talented thus she deserves it. It is as simple as that.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tiffany Pollard ? said:

All my faves take part in the write their music and take part in the writing process or production of their music. 

Plus it is much different for a rapper. Rapping is all about the lyrics, the punchlines, the bars,the story telling. It is more important for a rapper to write their own music than a singer, that's fact.

A lot of people would say it's of equal importance. And there are A LOT of rappers who don't write their own music. Just as many as there are pop girls who don't, like Rihanna and Beyonce.

:) 

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Nicki may not get a nomination but i know for a fact Cardi will never win a Grammy based on her music and talent. 

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

I know for a fact you’re wrong kiii 

How can you know for a fact something that is still in the future? :cardi:

• Upvote 1