Sign in to follow this  
Dollar Bills

About Kim Petras

Kim must know that what she's doing aint right but can you blame her?

If it's your dream to become a pop star and you get the opportunity to work with the biggest producer in the world, would you decline?

I don't support rape but I think she's a good person who's doing what she has to do.

Spoiler

What would you do in her shoes?

Just now, Dollar Bills said:

Kim must know that what she's doing aint right but can you blame her?

If it's your dream to become a pop star and you get the opportunity to work with the biggest producer in the world, would you decline?

I don't support rape but I think she's a good person who's doing what she has to do.

Reveal hidden contents

What would you do in her shoes?

Thing is, Kim doesn't think she is doing is wrong though because the courts didn't decide in Kesha's favor. She basically outright called Kesha a liar in a recent interview. 

Just now, DUTCHESSDREAM said:

Tea, he really lost his touch (but is still good) but Lukes work with Kim is kinda underwhelming compared to his prime

Creativity deteroriates as you age.:explainga:

Honestly the whole dr luke thing is weird because y’all will cancel Kim Petras but still bop to Teenage Dream and everything else he’s produced before :madgebye:

• Upvote 4

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Honestly the whole dr luke thing is weird because y’all will cancel Kim Petras but still bop to Teenage Dream and everything else he’s produced before :madgebye:

Sis, Britney stans +literally anyone who's had a #1 hit in the 2000s should be thrown under the bus as well.:rly:

His reach is everywhere and it's impossible to boycott his existence when it's so deeply ingrained in pop.

• Upvote 2

Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

Sis, Britney stans +literally anyone who's had a #1 hit in the 2000s should be thrown under the bus as well.:rly:

His reach is everywhere and it's impossible to boycott his existence when it's so deeply ingrained in pop.

I forgot about brinty but tea

13 hours ago, TattoosOnMyMind said:

He needs to come back