Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Lucky

Reddit surpasses Facebook as 3rd most used Website

Recommended Posts

Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

The straight white males JUMPED out.

You would be surprised how many indian people use that site. It's like...weirdly high. I read an article about it once and the comments were full of people acknowledging that they were in fact posting from India.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Caramel said:

Fadbook is over :legendslaugh:

Is this the end of an era? Is this the end of Amerikkka?

giphy.gif&f=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Believe In Furler said:

It's actually pretty diverse :shookga:

There is a whole subreddit for people with White Fathers and Asian Mothers who blame their mothers for going with a white guy and therefore diminishing their cultural heritage and using this as an excuse as to why they can't get girlfriends.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucky said:

There is a whole subreddit for people with White Fathers and Asian Mothers who blame their mothers for going with a white guy and therefore diminishing their cultural heritage and using this as an excuse as to why they can't get girlfriends.

It's like a cross between r/incels and r/redpill mixed with a whole lot of bottled up self hatred.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not surprised honestly, Facebook is so pointless as of lately. Literal trash.

 

I joined reddit last year so I could read/follow the NoSleep subreddit and shit lol.

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

I'm not surprised honestly, Facebook is so pointless as of lately. Literal trash.

 

I joined reddit last year so I could read/follow the NoSleep subreddit and shit lol.

 

You did not lie.

Most young people are on facebook only because they need it for school.

The corporalization of the site was a big turn-off for many IMO, you can't be yourself on there anymore because it's like...your boss might check on it and find unseemly things.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucky said:

You did not lie.

Most young people are on facebook only because they need it for school.

The corporalization of the site was a big turn-off for many IMO, you can't be yourself on there anymore because it's like...your boss might check on it and find unseemly things.

You hit the nail on the head with that last part. It's disgusting. A lot of big companies have people on staff just to monitor social network activity and look out for their names being mentioned and shit so they can use it against current/potential employees. That's just wrong. You shouldn't have to be forced to censor yourself on your social network page bc your boss or whoever might see it.

Like, please just take away all of our personality/individuality rn ...

 

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

You hit the nail on the head with that last part. It's disgusting. A lot of big companies have people on staff just to monitor social network activity and look out for their names being mentioned and shit so they can use it against current/potential employees. That's just wrong. You shouldn't have to be forced to censor yourself on your social network page bc your boss or whoever might see it.

Like, please just take away all of our personality/individuality rn ...

 

 

This is the reason I never posted anything on my facebook page in years.

Petty things like this can cost you jobs and opportunities nowadays and it is just upsetting.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lucky said:

This is the reason I never posted anything on my facebook page in years.

Petty things like this can cost you jobs and opportunities nowadays and it is just upsetting.

Same, I basically abandoned Facebook a bout 2 years ago and haven't looked at it since.

It really is! Things that you do in your private/recreational life shouldn't affect your job potential, I mean. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×