The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Dirkje

Offset buys lifesaver a car when he had an accident

u could of bought a better car 

not something like a lambo or a benz 

something mid range and looks expensive

ACT2

• Upvote 1

Poor guy is probably going to have so spend so much money getting that used car fixed when it starts breaking down on him. He knows it too, that’s why he can’t even crack a smile in the video :nickiawkward:

• Upvote 1

Generation snowflake has to be the most despicable generation humankind has seen so far. What a bunch of self absorbed, spoilt, greedy, ungrateful little pukes. Offset likely bought this man THAT car because cheaper cars have a lot less maintenance costs. If someone is walking to work, do you really think they're in a job that can afford the upkeep of a mercedes or BMW? Get a grip. God, these kids are going to have rude awakenings when they get into the real world and out from their parents basements. I hope real life hits them HARD.

• Upvote 3

It's a nissan, looks like altima? it is older but they are good reliable cars. i'd gladly take a free altima, if anything i could trade it in for a nice chunk off of something newer.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bartier&Bentleys said:

Generation snowflake has to be the most despicable generation humankind has seen so far. What a bunch of self absorbed, spoilt, greedy, ungrateful little pukes. Offset likely bought this man THAT car because cheaper cars have a lot less maintenance costs. If someone is walking to work, do you really think they're in a job that can afford the upkeep of a mercedes or BMW? Get a grip. God, these kids are going to have rude awakenings when they get into the real world and out from their parents basements. I hope real life hits them HARD.

Mte.