The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Treacherous Swiftie

Ambien To Roseanne Our Drug Doesn't Make You Racist.

Roseanne Barr should keep Ambien out of her mouth when trying to explain away her racist tweet this week ... so says Ambien.

A rep for the sleep medication brand tells TMZ quite frankly ... "People of all races, religions and nationalities work at Sanofi every day to improve the lives of people around the world." Sanofi is the pharmaceutical company under which Ambien is sold.They go on ... "While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication." In other words ... our Ambien didn't make you tweet that racist BS -- that's all you, Roseanne.  

As we reported ... Roseanne tried blaming the sedative for her racist tweet aimed at former Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett, in which she called her a baby born out of the 'muslim brotherhood & planet of the apes.' She also tried saying she thought Valerie was Jewish.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/05/30/ambien-responds-roseanne-excuse-racist-tweet/

What a fucking pathetic moron I hope she never finds work in Hollywood again.

Ugh she’s so fucking stupid. I am one of those that truly am not a trump supporter in any sense, but found comfort watching the show because I grew up with it, and it was still funny to me. 

They should just replace her. Trash. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, KingOfCrescentLovatic said:

racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication

haha i love that.

roseanne is an idiot, i was actually liking the reboot! now she made them all lose their jobs.

• Upvote 1

I've always liked Roseanne even though she can be really crass and just has dark, un-pc sense of humor like me but homegirl shot herself in the foot this time around. Bummer she had to go and fuck herself and the rest of the cast over. My Mom and I love Roseanne and we were both excited for the next season of the reboot but alas......  :judgega:

I love that response that...hahahahaha! :fabulous:

• Upvote 1