kipperskipper

COP Drag Race: Season 3 [Untucked]

This is Untucked. Backstage of the competition to become COP's next drag superstar! This is everything you didn't get to see on the runway.

Girl if you're not watching untuckes...you're only getting half the story

Image result for rupaul's drag race untucked

As you may know, Untucked is full of many iconic moments in drag HERstory! So of course, COP Drag Race needs to have an Untucked segment, to capture as many iconic moments as possible!

This thread will serve as the confessionals/diary room, as well as the Untucked segment!

Image result for rupaul's drag race untucked gif Image result for rupaul's drag race untucked gif

Queens can post in this thread whenever they want! You may discuss the challenges, read everyone to filth, critique the runway looks, or rant about how much you hate Michelle Visage ! But keep it cute please!Michelle @Salvatore fight you and Tiffany @Black Beauty ? will use her mod powers if necessary!!! 

image.jpeg.93621a936ab744ec98c719ff9d24cec2.jpegImage result for rupaul's drag race untucked gif

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Lets be real my lewk was a mess to look at, the photoshop was terrible and it didn't even really have anything to do with my name besides my Japan flag, however, I wanna lip sync against a REAL queen so I can prove myself, if I have to lip sync to the dry uncreative mess that is Nova I'm going to scream :wendyw:

• Upvote 6

Guest IsThatSaraS
Just now, Jenna said:

Night Tara and The GC should win this challenge.

Aww thank you hunny. I hope you go far in this competition :praise: 

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

well i came and i served 6ABSj46.png

Payless is naturally funny and doesn't have to sell a 5 essay script to get her gag across 6ABSj46.png

• Upvote 4

Just now, DUTCHESSDREAM said:

I also think we should not overrate b*********** :zarawtf:

bitch you wanna talk about it with the mess that you served up 2nite?

tumblr_oce6ioFWMd1u1zib8o1_400.gif

• Upvote 5

Just now, Bianca Del Rio said:

I'm already getting unmotivated for this season, if the judges are comparing this present queen to my previous ones, if i'm dealing with a bullier again... I mean... :tayno:

tumblr_n6xk9bK0pq1qac1soo2_250.gif

• Upvote 5

I'm already getting unmotivated for this season, if the judges are comparing this present queen to my previous ones, if i'm dealing with a bullier again... I mean... :tayno:

No shade, but I don't think you're dealing with a bully in particular. You're very outspoken and while the judges try to be open to understand you, you're in a state of attacking anyone. 

• Upvote 4

I'm already getting unmotivated for this season, if the judges are comparing this present queen to my previous ones, if i'm dealing with a bully again... I mean... :tayno:

i will make sure this all stops!! its only the first challenge so the judges are still learning how to judge 

• Upvote 1

Guest IsThatSaraS

Thank you for the love, everyone. I wish everyone the best of luck in the results show and the lip sync :gemma:

Just now, IsThatSaraS said:

Aww thank you hunny. I hope you go far in this competition :praise: 

We stan a talented queen 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Oh My Gaga said:

bitch you wanna talk about it with the mess that you served up 2nite?

tumblr_oce6ioFWMd1u1zib8o1_400.gif

3R2uaC5.gif

At least I put effort into building an own, original look

• Upvote 5

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

and those 2 green amazon.com dresses and i thot MY name was payless :whereisit:

Well that was the best Marijuana dress online okay thank you very much :explainga:

• Upvote 3