kipperskipper

COP Drag Race: Season 3 [Official Thread]

Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

I highkey thought it was gonna be you and me in the bottom lipping it.:reallybitch:

GOODBYE DONT EVEN with that look you served :alexa:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Salvatore said:

we forgot to tell you Paris D. Lux was actually going to swap with one of the top 4 spots as a S3 twist and you were the victim :rly: ms paris d lux lip sync assassin miss congeniality is also a top3 finalist :rly: 

BITCH

:fall2:

• Upvote 1
  • Loving It 1

YALLLL SLAYYYYYYEEEDDD

DAMN YOU @TattoosOnMyMind that was a look for the finale its not FAIR

speaking of finale, i think imma need to find a new look 

:britno:

i'm so glad we all made it to the finale <3 i saw that coming tbh, the top 4 talent is too real

52 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

SHE MIGHT BE SICKENING

BUT I'M THE PLAGUE BITCH

:tellem2:

The most iconic line in 3 seasons :kimcry: 

:beybawl:

Just now, shmeur said:

OMG the Coven references are a kii @Daydream

:beybawl:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Daydream said:

so @kipperskipper what is off limits for the lip-syncs? we be having queens drive sports cars onto the stage and shit, i ain't know we was doin all of that so i gotta know this time.

Yeah its gonna have to be more realistic. You are allowed props and rubeals and such but since its a lip sync for the crown (like the show) it cant be too wild cuz yall are sharing the stage. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, kipperskipper said:

Yeah its gonna have to be more realistic. You are allowed props and rubeals and such but since its a lip sync for the crown (like the show) it cant be too wild cuz yall are sharing the stage. 

realistic is boring.  twerkus got eliminated last season for levitating on stage :oprahcry:

iconic

• Upvote 5

Just now, shmeur said:

realistic is boring.  twerkus got eliminated last season for levitating on stage :oprahcry:

iconic

Rememeber Kitty was pullin out everything and the kitchen sink from her big ass bulge that was hilarious

• Upvote 5

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Rememeber Kitty was pullin out everything and the kitchen sink from her big ass bulge that was hilarious

i was totally prepared to pull a Kitty tonight if I had to lipsync to get to the finale :trishaboobs:

Just now, kipperskipper said:

thank you for clarifying that with me, ugh i'm gonna slay :nydonut:

• Upvote 2
  • Loving It 1

8 hours ago, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

Related image

I HAD MY BAGS PACKT AND SHIPPED

i'll make sure to do y'all proud and show the REAL me, whoever that is :cm: get ready @Ross Mathews

I count on you @MISS CAMARADERIE !! <3
I still do believe in all 4 of you and I know you'll bring it (to the finale) !

• Upvote 2

Gentle Reminder to the eliminated queens: be sure to get your red carpet look for your debut! Sweet words will be said along with a rundown of your past runways, be sure to look good walking down the red carpet before viewing the F4 lip sync for their lives :demilip: be sure to send them to one of the judges!

And for our lovely Final 4- remember y'all will also be sending a finale runway! (may or may not be graded i needa checkup on dat @kipperskipper)

-and you 4 will be receiving a special pm for a quick event leading up to the finale, by your very own COP News Channel Host- Salvatore :vixen:

let's hope these questions go better than last time! wig!- you'll be getting the requests within the hour xo

• Upvote 7