look:

Related image

hair and makeup:

Image result for avant garde black and white

Heels:

Image result for 10 inch heels

nails:

nailsarterin.jpg

"after last weeks challenge i have to win this one! im giving you high class dark bitchy witch/queen realness black and white henny my hair is unclockable my look is unclockable i think the judges will gag on this witchs stick (oh that sounds hot ksks) "

Ru: Paris is shredded!! This bitch finally decided to show up to the competition huh?? This is by far your best look! This structure of this dress is so edgy and sharp!  This is what we want from you!! Please keep it up!

Michelle: Hiya Paris! So this week it seems you’ve decided to dip into a more avant garde route of fashion, and while it might "look" nice, I do have an issue with this. Most everything you’ve given week after week has been varying levels of basic to uninspired to decent- it’s good to see growth and we want that from you but at this point in the game I’m trying to look and see where each queen is coming from and what’s truly ‘them’. You wouldn’t see the robotic Dolly last season wear an Elie Saab dress Harlot wore for the first runway- you just wouldn’t. How does this relate to you exactly? This hits you square between the eyes because I don’t know you yet, I don’t know what your standards are or where your personal bar is for a winning look because it’s in the floor. This is a stronger week for you coming off the basic delivery from last week but I don’t want to see you trying to jump into areas that are foreign for you as a queen; that’s not to say I don’t think you can’t pull of such styles of fashion it’s just that I can’t see you doing a 180 and going for something more up somebody else’s lane just so you can finally receive a strong score. I do hope you keep delivering quality and polish but don’t try to hit trending search words hoping for bonus points, cause Michelle don’t play that.

Tiffany: I am in love with the silhouette and structure of this garment, it looks like an art project turned into fashion! Finally, you are giving me something that is unique and something that we have been waiting to see from you miss Paris! The hair is gorgeous and the overall styling is really well done. Keep up the good work!

• Upvote 9

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

if ya dont get ya ass to scorin the looks rn

Tinqkmu.gif

Hide contents

happy bday :duawerk3:

I'd be judging from my phone and the resolution might not be the best and you could end with a 0/10 :demilip:

Thank you for the birthday wishes though :love:

• Upvote 5

Guest IsThatSaraS
Just now, Bianca Del Rio said:

We should get +5 points for every judge late, since we'd lose -5 points for being late :cracker: 

:tellem2:

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Michelle spilled the tea on you bitch @ACT2 I'm so sorry :trisha13:

SHE WENT IN HENNY LIKE A BIG BLACK DICK IN A LITTLE WHITE TWINK SHE WRECKED HER :demishook:

• Upvote 7

Commercial Break

Did you know you can buy the album of the century today?

That's right, Fifth Harmony by Fifth Harmony out everywhere in stores.

Image result for Fifth Harmony by Fifth Harmony

Share the joy with friends and family!

• Upvote 5
  • Give a Cookie 1

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

SHE WENT IN HENNY LIKE A BIG BLACK DICK IN A LITTLE WHITE TWINK SHE WRECKED HER :demishook:

Lowkey felt like Paris was jumping into an avant garde look just to get a win and it BACKFIRED NNNNN

The judges hate the bitch I feel so bad :trisha13:

• Upvote 7

Just now, hammer said:

Commercial Break

Did you know you can buy the album of the century today?

That's right, Fifth Harmony by Fifth Harmony out everywhere in stores.

Image result for Fifth Harmony by Fifth Harmony

Share the joy with friends and family!

*delete, remove, block, sue*

• Upvote 4

Category is...Black and White Night!

biblegirl666 @Oh My Gaga

biblegirl666 walks out to the runway...

q90RPQ8.jpg

oh... what's that? :gaycat:

*bible's voice*

hello dear panel of judges :gaycattail:

i just wanna let you all know that :gaycat5:

i finally listened to you! :gaycat11:

no more body paint! or at least for now :gaycat:

so for this runway we had to come up with a GAGworthy black&white look, and I decided to finally come out of my shell and step away from the horror and the body paint :gaycat11:

i'm serving you full on clubkid couture with this look :gaycat3: the clubkid scene is very close to me since i was a part of it as a baby queen, and i wanted to bring it to the stage of COP drag race :gaycat:

so anygay, i'm wearing a very eye-catching inflatable costume which covers my ENTIRE body and leaves NO room for body paint! You better rejoice judges :gaycattail:

the entire costume is made of rubber and sticks to my skin very tightly :gaycat:

now, let's move on to my makeup shall we :gaycat11:

ueDbYAe.jpg

no blood?! I could NOT believe it :gaycat12:

My face is painted in white to match the outfit so it looks like it flows into it, and then I have black lipstick on, and my eyes are also sprayed in black :gaycat:

I'm wearing a whole lotta white balls on my head, which I think is just the most clubkid thing one can wear, and truly takes this whole outfit up a notch. :gaycattail:

oh, and - no wig, cause I'm edgy :gaycat11:

tl;dr - I'm taking a very big risk in stepping away from my regular aesthetic and I hope that it pays off :gaycat:

Ru: That makeup look is very ballsy :gaycat:But leave it up to biblegirl to take a risk! This look is.....perfection!!!! I love every single thing about this!!! It's very biblegirl and you have been giving us consistency that is unexpected and original! You really popped off with this look and you need to keep this momentum going. The makeup is my favorite thing about this and prob it goes so well with the look! It's very fun and different! (Also giving me dolly clubkids s2 vibes)

Michelle: Hey bitch, how does it feel stealing a headpiece concept I had :dafuq: I’m beginning to wanna hit you from across the panel with my shoe the second your runway starts :dafuq: - this look is a slay- you keep coming out with concepts week after week and for me they keep paying off, the clubkid angle is something I’d expect from you and it’s an overall refreshing and clean silhouette. I only wish the balls on your head were more frequent along the body- based on the look I would expect those pool floaties or the rubber gloves to be layered along the head, not spheres that don’t show up anywhere else, maybe they could’ve gone along the leg I’m not too sure. But this  bodysuit is definitely a stand out :gaycat: 

Tiffany: Woo who is this club kid bad bitch! You are serving me couture realness. The ensemble is quite risky and original. The outfit reminds me of those flotation devices you use when swimming in a pool. The makeup and headpiece is amazing! Idk how I feel about the makeup paired with the look but great work! For a minute I thought you were plateauing but you're back!

• Upvote 9

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Lowkey felt like Paris was jumping into an avant garde look just to get a win and it BACKFIRED NNNNN

The judges hate the bitch I feel so bad :trisha13:

Maybe the judges aren't the only one :demilip:

• Upvote 3