New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

mimibutterfly

Fifth Harmony | Don't Say You Love Me (Music Video) | Out Now!

I don't want this era to end... it seems like it was only yesterday that they released "Down" as a single. I wish I hadn't seen this, I don't feel so good now. :( Even though I'm excited for their solo projects, I'm gonna miss them so much as a group.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, mernaprimadonna said:

Who cares :britbye:

Fans care that were with them since the beginning. I would like to know your reaction when your fave announces her last album ever. 

OT: what a symbolic video with a clear message! Thank you Fifth Harmony for 4 amazing years that I stanned you. You’ve done a lot for me and I cannot wait to hear your solo projects!

• Upvote 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Dirkje said:

Fans care that were with them since the beginning. I would like to know your reaction when your fave announces her last album ever. 

OT: what a symbolic video with a clear message! Thank you Fifth Harmony for 4 amazing years that I stanned you. You’ve done a lot for me and I cannot wait to hear your solo projects!

I would probably be very sad

Just now, Venti said:

They left the door open at the end. Does that mean they are coming back?

Hopefully! 

It could also mean that they are open for reunions.

I see it a bit as the story of the Spice Girls(Not in terms of success or relevancy though) because they never really broke up. They just dont make music together anymore. If you get what I mean. 

YALL I CANT WATCH IT BECAUSE IM FASTING AND I HAVE 6 MORE HOURS TILL I BREAK MY FAST WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Upvote 1