New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

eevee

Why are all blonde popgirls flopping/underperforming?

Britney, Madonna, Kesha, Gaga, Xtina, Gwen Stefani, Katy, Miley, Avril all underperformed with their last era

We can honestly say that Britney, Gaga and Madonna are buried and rotten and lost all cool factor (i believe Madonna can still make it but Britney is over)

but black girls are doing amazing?

Cardi B, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Ariana, SZA, Nicki

Is black excellence winning?

68zg.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Eevee said:

Britney, Madonna, Kesha, Gaga, Xtina, Gwen Stefani, Katy, Miley, Avril all underperformed with their last era

We can honestly say that Britney, Gaga and Madonna are buried and rotten and lost all cool factor (i believe Madonna can still make it but Britney is over)

but black girls are doing amazing?

Cardi B, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Ariana, SZA, Nicki

Is black excellence winning?

68zg.gif

Sweetie Taylor is blonde.

Just now, BreatheMeIn said:

Pretty sure Cardi, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Ariana, Sza , and Nicki have all been blondes at some point tho so I don’t think your title really makes sense 

:mars:.

I think they meant to say WHITE girls. And not all them are flopping, Taylor and Adele have had successful eras in recent years.

PS: Ariana is white (mediterranean). Unless we don't consider mediterranean people european enough to call them white? This is soooo messy.

Pretty sure Cardi, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Ariana, Sza , and Nicki have all been blondes at some point tho so I don’t think your title really makes sense 

Thry have but i only named popgirls that are known for their iconic blonde look and kept that look for a long pôrtion of their career :rihwave:

Just now, Eevee said:

Thry have but i only named popgirls that are known for their iconic blonde look and kept that look for a long pôrtion of their career :rihwave:

Katy was a brunette/black hair 

Miley was a brunette 

Avril had punk rock hair that changed colors

girl goodnight :britsmoke:

I know that Beyonce,Rihanna and Nicki have been blonde

• Upvote 1

Madonna lost her cool factor in like the 90s. However, she's still slaying with her tours and still sells as many albums as current acts do, same goes for Celine.