Vile, u*ly Ariana haters; get in here

She knows I am going to ask her about this before I have even said the words. She can see it in my eyes, and I can see it in hers, and she begins to cry—not graceful tears, but deep, choking sobs. “I’m sorry,” she says. “I’ll do my best.”

Slowly, she starts to elaborate: “There are so many people who have suffered such loss and pain.” Her own grief feels both enormous and insignificant. “The processing part is going to take forever,” she says, and sobs again. She doesn’t want to talk about the attack. “I don’t want to give it that much power,” she says. “Something so negative. It’s the absolute worst of humanity. That’s why I did my best to react the way I did. The last thing I would ever want is for my fans to see something like that happen and think it won.”

“Music is supposed to be the safest thing in the world,” she continues. “I think that’s why it’s still so heavy on my heart every single day.” She takes a deep breath. “I wish there was more that I could fix. You think with time it’ll become easier to talk about. Or you’ll make peace with it. But every day I wait for that peace to come and it’s still very painful.” There is no tidy resolution. There is no why. It just happened. Grande looks up at the sky. “I’m sorry,” she says again. “What was the question?”

Ariana is such a pure soul and in this interview you can tell how much impact the Manchester attack had on her heart and mind. So the next time you wanna say something vile such as Ariana is using No Tears Left To cry to exploit the tragedy or calling her a terrorist for your own amusement please keep in mind you're talking about a real woman with a heart and soul who literally can't even talk about the attack without crying, so yeah, stop, thank you!

giphy.gif

I read that and I was not moved? Selena is a kind soul too and you guys bully her ALL THE TIME. You get what you give. When you throw your lame drags at her please keep in mind you're talking about a real woman with a heart and soul too.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Just now, Lucky said:

I read that and I was not moved? Selena is a kind soul too and you guys bully her ALL THE TIME. You get what you give. When you throw your lame drags at her please keep in mind you're talking about a real woman with a heart and soul too.

None of the Ariana stans come for Selena unprovoked though. It's always the VILE haters starting it, and there's a difference between saying someone can't sing and calling someone a terrorist, like @Tattooed Heart said. Sidenote, I actually stan Selena so :whereisit:

Just now, beysus said:

Check the latest page of SYG, xoxo beysus

:arisass:

You're vile, xoxo all of COP

:aribyebitch:

Just now, Untrue said:

People call her a terrorist? :shook3:

Welcome to COP!

anigif_enhanced-30695-1397506173-5.gif

Umm this is sad :(:scared:I'd never call her that but that's over boarder line tho.

Btw @Lucky I think we understand your opinion on How Selena gets compared to Ariana with vocals and rude comments but there's different between saying bad vocals and calling someone or something a terrorist. I mean we didn't see Ariana do anything bad, she just felt too emotional to breathe through the travesty that happened in Manchester. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

You're vile, xoxo all of COP

:aribyebitch:

I’m not the one who hates an entire religion and its followers and constantly shows a phobia for it, but go off! xoxo beysus

• Upvote 1

Just now, beysus said:

I’m not the one who hates an entire religion and its followers and constantly shows a phobia for it, but go off! xoxo beysus

I don't consider it vile to hate a vile religion, but go off!

Just now, KingOfCrescentLovatic said:

Umm you judge people for their weight.

And how can you compare that to calling someone innocent a terrorist? Jesus christ, what's wrong with COP today :saladga:

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

I don't consider it vile to hate a vile religion, but go off!

Is it vile when you literally said you hate all muslims and anyone who follows them are trash? I’m paraphrasing here what you said is actually worse.

Or was it vile when you said you judge fat people?

xoxo, beysus

• Love 1